Archived Pfresh Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Love reading your posts, and I love pfresh! I am a newbie, so please redirect me if this is redundant.

I am a PA, and from what I can tell our store is handling pfresh differently than other stores. The food culture at our store needs improvement.

Some questions for all you "pfresh-ional PAs" out there:

1. Are your breaks scheduled along with the rest of the sales floor, or do you get to decide when to go on breaks/lunches? Mine are scheduled, and I find it extremely difficult to get to breaks and lunch when it is convenient for them.

2. How much are you expected to zone hardlines, work on reshop, or backup cashier? Right now we are in constant backup, reshop carts in the double digits every day. I would like to be able to swing in and save the day, but pfresh needs just as much help!

3. How long does it take for you to shoot an order? I would love to improve my accuracy and speed.

4. Does your closer ever take responsibility for pfresh AND dry market? Ours routinely does, that means over a hundred doors of cooler/freezer, 45 aisles of zoning dry grocery, and all the pfresh routines, by himself/herself. From what I have heard, our pfresh is very large in comparison to most others.

5. How does FLOW team deal with pfresh autofills? Our team is very hardworking, but also saves pfresh for last and routinely doesn't get to them.

All these issues are in the face of very low hours for the whole store, coolers that are never caught up, and chronic failure to FIFO. Don't get me wrong, the individuals at our store (including the execs) are great, but the situation is becoming unbearable for anyone connected to pfresh.

Thanks!

okay here some few tips in order to get pfresh good. SO lets start we reshop. your market closer needs to improve in working reshop..i have one market closer that does all the night culling and zone and stray but she only does market nothing else no a b or c d ..etc. blocks. so if your closer is being pulled to another area then their is problems. usually their should not be alot of reshop from food just because people dont really leave it behind
now here is the breakdown on how my pa gets it done..up and ready by 9am...dsd stocked bakery,deli meat,produce all stock. he shoot outs in the entire pfresh area. and pulls them works then.usually around 9:30 he done..the morning back room team works any dairy,frzn, deli pulls, but produce, meat, bakery are all work by the pa..it prevents from a regular stocker putting to much bread out, etc.
After he is finish he would do cleaning routines. cleaning milk shelf ,eggs shelf, bunker, produce n bakery tables, changing the diaper in meats. me or him would do 2 a week and just make sure by the end of the month all of it is finish. and usually on cleaning routines a strategy that works for both of us is when the shelfs are empty before we stocked produce, meats, milk we clean them so that way if we do it when they are fully stocked we have to take all the product out and clean then up.
now on ordering . Always make you order fresh and for the shelf. it sells better. So make your order last you till your next delivery. sometimes it okay to be light. when ever you have only like 3 casepacks in the backroom in meats and produce then you are doing a great job.
Now on frzn endcaps when ever you get the product staged it until you are ready to built them or set your endcaps a week before so the product can flow straight to the shelf ..and onl your non -endcaps weeks used it for food safety walk with a flashlight around grocery and check for any high criticals dented cans, freshness, etc. if you need any help just let me know.=)

Always nice to have other PAs around here. I just posted my answers where your questions were underneath. If it helps my store is on the border of being a ULV store and barely above that.

1. Are your breaks scheduled along with the rest of the sales floor, or do you get to decide when to go on breaks/lunches? My store lets us take our lunch and breaks whenever we want.

2. How much are you expected to zone hardlines, work on reshop, or backup cashier? Pfresh is treated like electronics, kinda. We should be the last responders for backup and we dont have to do dry reshop or dry grocery zone. Do have to zone freezers, coolers, pfresh though

3. How long does it take for you to shoot an order? Dont really do the order. We decided we only wanted one person doing the order so it could be consistant so my CTL does it most times, if not than the HL ETL actually does it. She is very involved with Pfresh

4. Does your closer ever take responsibility for pfresh AND dry market? If you mean market closer than they are just responsible for pfresh and zoning freezers/coolers and also receiving the truck when it comes in on M/W/F and staging product for the next morning.

5. How does FLOW team deal with pfresh autofills? What is flow team working autofills?? When I open I have to push all the product in the freezers, meat, produce and dairy coolers. Our flow team comes in at 4 for the normal truck and then a sub group pushes pfresh after their lunch which is usually 8:30-9 to about 12 or 12:30

Thanks!

Pfresh does have alot to do and not enough time it seems. Closing is rediculous. Especially since right now we are only scheduled from 2:30-9 most days and on MWF have to receive a damn truck which takes about an hour or so with everything involved. OH and the fact that SF hours are so tight getting anyone to help with fresh and full by 4 is impossible. Than the fact that we have to zone freezers, coolers and pfresh along with getting the outdates and qmos. Just alot of work and never seems to be enough time for everything u want to do

This past monday night when I closed we made our sales by more than +$20,000. OH and had 2 salesfloor callouts. Ya...that was cool and fun. Didnt even have time to get to the freezers

Last edited:
I'll second a lot of what pfreshdude said. My store is in the highest class of Pfresh volume, so your mileage may vary.

The hardlines team lead will sometimes put me and the mid TM on the break schedule, but it's understood that we have to work around whatever's on our plate for that day. I always coordinate with my mid to make sure we don't go to break at the same time. If I'm the only person in Pfresh, I'll just call over the walkie that I'm going to break, so hardlines will be responsible for guest service in market. Of course, we still have to be aware of compliance.

You definitely shouldn't be responsible for the evening zone in dry. At all. We usually have one closer, who is responsible for zoning Pfresh and the open coolers, and taking care of Pfresh closing routines. If there's time, they can work on the freezers, but they belong to the hardlines team first. If I'm lucky enough to have a TM scheduled with me to close, we usually can get most or all of the freezers done. Otherwise, I've never zoned outside of market, and did reshop once during the holidays. Like pfreshdude said, treat Pfresh like electronics.

I do the order about once a week. It takes me about 45 minutes to do the backroom inventory (granted we skip all the thaw-to-sell items, so just produce and meat), and 45 minutes to shoot the order on the sales floor. With the new ordering process being rolled out next month, this time should hopefully go WAY down. I know I won't miss the current process at all.

We're an overnight store, so the flow team is pretty good about getting the overnight batch pushed before I come in. Just be sure your evening cull is QMOS'd before 10pm, or it'll all roll over to the next day! The 7:30 batch is pulled by backroom day, but I have to push it myself. I can gauge how big it will be based on what I'm QMOSing and what I know we have on-hand.

Last edited:
Hi all! Love reading your posts, and I love pfresh! I am a newbie, so please redirect me if this is redundant.

I am a PA, and from what I can tell our store is handling pfresh differently than other stores. The food culture at our store needs improvement.

Some questions for all you "pfresh-ional PAs" out there:

1. Are your breaks scheduled along with the rest of the sales floor, or do you get to decide when to go on breaks/lunches? Mine are scheduled, and I find it extremely difficult to get to breaks and lunch when it is convenient for them.

2. How much are you expected to zone hardlines, work on reshop, or backup cashier? Right now we are in constant backup, reshop carts in the double digits every day. I would like to be able to swing in and save the day, but pfresh needs just as much help!

3. How long does it take for you to shoot an order? I would love to improve my accuracy and speed.

4. Does your closer ever take responsibility for pfresh AND dry market? Ours routinely does, that means over a hundred doors of cooler/freezer, 45 aisles of zoning dry grocery, and all the pfresh routines, by himself/herself. From what I have heard, our pfresh is very large in comparison to most others.

5. How does FLOW team deal with pfresh autofills? Our team is very hardworking, but also saves pfresh for last and routinely doesn't get to them.

All these issues are in the face of very low hours for the whole store, coolers that are never caught up, and chronic failure to FIFO. Don't get me wrong, the individuals at our store (including the execs) are great, but the situation is becoming unbearable for anyone connected to pfresh.

Thanks!

I feel the same way, and my store has had pfresh since 2009. Hours continue to go down despite our sales going up... hmm... anyways;

1. When we have double coverage, we can go on breaks whenever. In the mornings, the opener is expected to take their first break before the store opens so it doesn't need to be covered by HL. At night, we need to take our meal before the second TM leaves (usually at 6:00) and then we have someone from HL cover a 15 if needed.

2. For zone, we are only expected to do the main area pfresh (produce, meat, yogurt, milk, and the tables). On the rare occasion we will zone the cooler/freezers but that hasn't happened in a long time. We are not allowed to backup at the lanes, and HL is responsible for any dry market pulls, reshop, etc...

3. The order usually takes ~30 min on the floor and 45 min for the backroom. The way I do the order is I scan deli, bakery, and non-produce produce (juices, salad dressings, etc...) on the floor, and then using the order guide finish in the BR coolers so I can have a visual of actual OH. I as well am looking forward to Source to Fork, will cut down the time needed for sure.

4. No, we are only responsible for the main pfresh area. There is way too much just in pfresh to do that spending any time in dry would set us way behind.

5. We're an O/N store so they take care of that. They usually pull pfresh first, but lately on truck nights they have been doing food last which complicates things when I come in at 6 and their still working food freight.

On a question I have, my store continually struggles with our service scores in pfresh. Our FFF team and TM available have never crested 3.35 in the past year and any ideas on how we can get these up would be helpful. We try our best to be on the floor as much as possible, but with much more single coverage that makes it nearly impossible. Also, our food BR is on the opposite end of the store from pfresh so it takes 5 minutes to walk to the back, toss cardboard, grab a pull, and walk back out while getting stopped in seasonal/toys/sports/electronics with guests.

On a question I have, my store continually struggles with our service scores in pfresh. Our FFF team and TM available have never crested 3.35 in the past year and any ideas on how we can get these up would be helpful. We try our best to be on the floor as much as possible, but with much more single coverage that makes it nearly impossible. Also, our food BR is on the opposite end of the store from pfresh so it takes 5 minutes to walk to the back, toss cardboard, grab a pull, and walk back out while getting stopped in seasonal/toys/sports/electronics with guests.

Our FFF scores are consistently red as well. They were green in November, and the only thing I can think of is that the week before and of Thanksgiving, we got a huge number of hours that allowed us to have three TMs during the dinner rush on some days. Of course that worked and of course it's not going to happen any other time of year. Lately we've been experimenting with having CIHYFS "blitzes" where the market TMs walk throughout Pfresh and dry market to help guests. On the other hand, some think our guests are just picky given that our main grocery competitor and two natural-organic stores are all within spitting distance. Can't really use that as an excuse, unfortunately.

I've been on vacation this week, but wasn't the new Food Dashboard supposed to come out this week? Should be interesting to see how the new metrics impact this.

Last edited:
A pfresh team member pushed the manual cafs for pfresh at night. All autofills in the morning on truck or non truck days were pushed by my flow team first, FOOD FIRST. On a truck day a pfresh member was scheduled under flow hours to help push pfresh. Once pfresh was done and they were still under MY hours they helped finish my GM truck.

Thanks for the replies, keep them coming! I am stunned at the difference between my store and most others.

The pfresh closer at our store also takes on all of market (45+ aisles), the cooler/freezers (100+ doors) and ALL the pfresh routines. At this point we are aspiring to reach a yellow zone. 20,000 dollars over sales a day, and we can't get off the lanes.

Recently an exec asked me to finish early so I could help zone in hardlines! I tried to convey that I already had a full plate, and needed to use that time to work on mopping the coolers. This exec told me they weren't familiar with that expectation, and explicitly told me not to do it. So I spent the last hour of my shift zoning in hardlines while the bakery table was 90% empty and pfresh looked cruddy. Then she told my exec that I was being uncooperative and I got chewed out the next day.

Thanks for the replies, keep them coming! I am stunned at the difference between my store and most others.

The pfresh closer at our store also takes on all of market (45+ aisles), the cooler/freezers (100+ doors) and ALL the pfresh routines. At this point we are aspiring to reach a yellow zone. 20,000 dollars over sales a day, and we can't get off the lanes.

Recently an exec asked me to finish early so I could help zone in hardlines! I tried to convey that I already had a full plate, and needed to use that time to work on mopping the coolers. This exec told me they weren't familiar with that expectation, and explicitly told me not to do it. So I spent the last hour of my shift zoning in hardlines while the bakery table was 90% empty and pfresh looked cruddy. Then she told my exec that I was being uncooperative and I got chewed out the next day.

how is zoning all of dry grocery plus everything else even possible while getting through your cleaning routines and normal night routines. i struggle to even get to the freezers some nights. adding to the fact our trucks come in anywhere from 3-7pm for pfresh on m,w,f there is just not enough time. i usually only close on monday when our truck comes in so thats probably why i feel so rushed cuz that takes an hour or so away from my time and there is also the order pull on that day as well which usually doesnt get pulled til 2pm or later. my lod monday doesnt do crap for me with pfresh. Not their fault though since there is nobody really on the floor either they have to tend to that. Its basically just me and 1 backroom TM doing the whole truck. Not working it out just receiving and putting the pallets in the appropriate cooler. Oh we are also the first stop so the truck is completely full. OH and our dock plate has been broken the last 3 weeks or so ...horray

Last edited:
To better our guest scores, my etl-ge has placed a call box in pfresh today. I will let you know what happens.
It's says, guest assistance in meat, etc.

To better our guest scores, my etl-ge has placed a call box in pfresh today. I will let you know what happens.
It's says, guest assistance in meat, etc.

Luckily i have one one aisle from my produce and then one about half way down in dry grocery. Although usually half the time theres a market call im in the backroom anyway haha

Pfreshdude, how is it your trucks come in between 3PM-7PM and you are also the first on the truck route? Our store is an early morning store, so the FLOW team starts at 4AM and the food truck arrives between 5AM and 7AM. Our shipments are massive enough to require basically the whole team helping push for an hour. How disruptive is a truck like that in the middle of the afternoon/evening?

That's ludicrous. Do you or your CTL keep copies of the Consumables/Pfresh Routines checklist and the Cleaning Routines handy? Ours is on a clipboard in the dry produce room. It spells that all out in black and white. Heck, according to BP the LOD is supposed to initial to make sure that stuff gets done. I've also made another sheet that breaks down the larger tasks (like cleaning the sales floor shelving) into bitesize chunks so that ideally one gets done every day.

Pfreshbackroomguy said:
24centbananas: My etl, ctl and stl have all said the p fresh closes are responsible for zoning Pfresh and the open coolers, taking care of Pfresh closing routines AND zoning the freezers. How can i get my store to get the hardlines team to zone the freezers during the close?

I've never seen it in writing one way or the other, so it may just be up to the store leadership. During December, when we were getting more hours, market team did the freezers, but now that things are back to "normal", we're not. My guess is that the leadership is focusing on the fact that we're the first Pfresh store in our district and on track to be the training store for the next two or three around us, so we want to get Pfresh to perfection before that kicks in.

Re: call boxes - we have one halfway up market and one at the end of A just across from the bananas. They rarely go off, so maybe putting a dedicated button on one of the tables wouldn't be bad idea.

Last edited:
Pfreshdude, how is it your trucks come in between 3PM-7PM and you are also the first on the truck route? Our store is an early morning store, so the FLOW team starts at 4AM and the food truck arrives between 5AM and 7AM. Our shipments are massive enough to require basically the whole team helping push for an hour. How disruptive is a truck like that in the middle of the afternoon/evening?
Our scheduled delivery time is 5PM but they have a 2 hour window either way that they can show up. When we opened pfresh in september our trucks were coming in the morning but sometimes wouldnt even be there til 9 or 9:30 so our flow team that does the food truck wouldnt really have anything to push. The reason they can do it at night is because the last 2 stops of the truck, one store is open later and the other has an overnight process so they are able to hit each store that night.

Its not too disruptive to the actual floor because only the PA,LOD, and whoever is backroom closing receive the truck and it doesnt get pushed til the next morning so the pallets are staged in whatever cooler they go to. It sucks for backroom closing and pfresh though because it cuts roughtly an hour out of each workcenter at night 3 times a week. Especially right now that pfresh hours are cut are we leave at 9 instead of 10. So basically the pfresh closer works 2:30 to 9 and has to do autofills, truck, culling and qmos, zoning pfresh and freezers (like that ever happens haha), cleaning routines, and filling milk and bananas before leaving. Oh and 2 of the truck days are our order days so there is usually an order pull to be worked out as well on the closing shift.

Our trucks arent too big though..the average I would say is 300 pieces. Sometimes more sometimes less. Usually 5 or so pallets to take out of the truck. Only problem with being first is that when the truck is full you have to basically take everything out to get to the freezer pallets which sucks.

I see! So you receive the truck at night, but it is staged to push the next morning. Makes sense.

24centbananas, your are right, that is ludicrous! I tried conveying that as tactfully as possible, and got shot down. Not only that, I was in trouble with our HL exec the next monday for "challenging too hard, pushing back too much."

Pfresh presents a timecrunch for us even in the best circumstances. Leadership expect me to respond to backup, smart huddles, reshop, etc with everyone else. I haven't even done a TPC in weeks. All I usually do is cull, QMOS, Suspect Date Audit, push cafs, shoot the order. I need more time to walk coolers, put out meat coupons, clean, do TPCs, etc. How do I improve our food culture when they won't let me even cover the most basic routines, or have time for tasks like TPCs?

I see! So you receive the truck at night, but it is staged to push the next morning. Makes sense.

24centbananas, your are right, that is ludicrous! I tried conveying that as tactfully as possible, and got shot down. Not only that, I was in trouble with our HL exec the next monday for "challenging too hard, pushing back too much."

Pfresh presents a timecrunch for us even in the best circumstances. Leadership expect me to respond to backup, smart huddles, reshop, etc with everyone else. I haven't even done a TPC in weeks. All I usually do is cull, QMOS, Suspect Date Audit, push cafs, shoot the order. I need more time to walk coolers, put out meat coupons, clean, do TPCs, etc. How do I improve our food culture when they won't let me even cover the most basic routines, or have time for tasks like TPCs?

I only backup as a last resort. If there is someone from salesfloor and they are on the floor and not with a guest, they respond before I should. I dont open on order days but I do on truck days, usually its :

Note: My pfresh is on the front side of the store and backroom is in the back of the store. Some stores around the area have their pfresh right next to their backroom door.

1. Do autofills, meat coupons from 6-8. If its a tuesday or friday my milk vendor comes in around 6:30-7 who I get together with to note whatever I need to if we need more of something or if we need to increase or decrease what we have been getting. Then he puts a flatbed together to fill everything on the floor that needs to be filled for me to push out. On a normal day its just pushing out milk and bananas and eggs as well with the autofills. If its sunday I have to make sure to go through all the meat to make sure everything is correctly labeled because things going off ad and onto ad. Usually do a quick cull in produce while pushing produce autofill. Also fill my sanitizer and grab the pfresh key up at guest service for our meat coupons that are locked in a cabinet next to the scale.

2. 8-9----Usually go to huddle at 8, and pray my LOD doesnt force me to do reshop or some other thing thats not pfresh. Today had to work out a whole cart of A/B block reshop. On fridays we do freshness friday right after huddle so that usually goes til 8:30-8:45 then I wheel back QMOS to the ambient room and go to my break til about 9. If its a sunday the LOD usually asks for me to change out the water endcap or some other endcaps so they are right...usually takes about as long as freshness friday. If neither of those I go to my break and usually just do flexing, zoning and whatever else needs done that I hadnt got to yet or was behind on.

3. 9-10 or 10:30ish. Get back from break and join the pfresh team on pushing produce if its a truck day. I like to be out there to just check the quality of what we have, check for credits and sometimes I am usually just around pfresh doing labels, flexing or SDA. If not a truck day do the LOD sales walk then SDA and the QMOS from that. If I have done the LOD walk and everything is flexed and looks good on the floor ill take my lunch break, usually checking message boards before lunch.

4. Around 11 ill check in the back and floor to see what needs 4/7/7 TPCS. Usually this doesnt take more than an hour with logging the items in our TPC log, printing all the signs and putting them up in backroom and on floor.

5. Take my last break around 12. Last 2 hours there are variety of things to do. Recheck and fill milk and bananas. Do any cleaning that can be done. Do autofills. Before I leave at 2:30 I make sure all QMOS is done, the 12 and 1 batches are worked out and Bananas are full.

Anyway that was pretty long but hopefully it helps some. Our most recent scores were 1/65 in the group for in stock and 2/65 for freshness so we must be doing something right haha. As for cleaning. Dont even get me started. I know its important but most of the stuff I cant even get to because at night I have to do a truck coming in and the openings im usually doing the truck push. Following all the other routines its very hard to actually get to the cleaning but we usually are somehow able to get most of the monthly stuff done. The weekly and daily are always done.

How are your pfresh scores?

Pdude, gtc to you! Great answers.
Getting a pm truck is harder to deal.
Communication to your tl & mgt are the keys to your success with sf team.

Pdude, gtc to you! Great answers.
Getting a pm truck is harder to deal.
Communication to your tl & mgt are the keys to your success with sf team.

This is definately true. Our ETL-HL came on a couple months before pfresh opening so they are all about Pfresh and support it 100%. They even do our order on saturday =). I have gone to our ETL-HL many times with pfresh issues if my TL is not there and they are more than willing to listen and help and offer advice or deal with whatever.

Last edited:
Regarding our pfresh scores: We are currently green on "receipt to sales" which amazed me (and everyone else, considering how hard it is to fill outs). Guest survey says we are clean and in-stock, but "team members not available." Which is certainly understandable. Very often I am the only one on the sales floor that is not on a check lane. So if I go on a break or to the freezer, there is no one. Also, the middle of the day becomes a dead zone as far as coverage once openers leave. At the huddles the LODs always say something like "There's lots of team members here, so we shouldn't have low guest service scores." Which would be true if everyone came in to the store and shopped at 8:15 in the morning.

Personally, I know I am doing all I can to increase that score.

Let me ask this: How do you pick your battles? Often I need to choose between several tasks that seem equally pressing. For instance: There is an empty promo bunker, milk needs to be filled, CAFs that need to get pushed, and the coolers are full of produce that is older than the same items on the floor. How do you pick a task? At the end of your shift when you communicate the tasks that you have not done yet, leadership basically accuses you of sitting on your hands all day. How do you defend yourself and still be a "team player?"

I would do the hot stuff, first. For ex: you are getting bananas for you, grab some for the front end endcap too. The front end will take of it if you asked them. Pushing dairy auto pull, grab a few gallons of milk too.
Opportunity & communication to others leads to the keys of success. Salesfloor or front end can help you, if they are not busy.
Partner with ctl, hltl, or your etl, try figure out more effective ways to do things. Write it down on a pad of paper, so other pa's can read.

Regarding our pfresh scores: We are currently green on "receipt to sales" which amazed me (and everyone else, considering how hard it is to fill outs). Guest survey says we are clean and in-stock, but "team members not available." Which is certainly understandable. Very often I am the only one on the sales floor that is not on a check lane. So if I go on a break or to the freezer, there is no one. Also, the middle of the day becomes a dead zone as far as coverage once openers leave. At the huddles the LODs always say something like "There's lots of team members here, so we shouldn't have low guest service scores." Which would be true if everyone came in to the store and shopped at 8:15 in the morning.

Personally, I know I am doing all I can to increase that score.

Let me ask this: How do you pick your battles? Often I need to choose between several tasks that seem equally pressing. For instance: There is an empty promo bunker, milk needs to be filled, CAFs that need to get pushed, and the coolers are full of produce that is older than the same items on the floor. How do you pick a task? At the end of your shift when you communicate the tasks that you have not done yet, leadership basically accuses you of sitting on your hands all day. How do you defend yourself and still be a "team player?"

Hmm if that was the order I would prob fill the empty promo bunker...since right now it is empty and is dead space and looks bad to the guest. I would then choose between milk and Cafs. If milk has outs you should prob do that first, or bring the outs with the CAFS if its something small. If it will be ok for a while do the Cafs then do milk. Then lastly do the other task.

When it comes to what tasks you should do first just analyze it. Generally, CAFs if you are opening I let the 12 and 1 batch drop then work out both and then im usually done when backroom is pulling 2's and then im basically out and the closer comes in by then. If you are closing and your opener is good, you can basically wait until there is a fair ammount of product before pushing. Sometimes Ill push everything out after the 4s (assuming the 12 and 1 pulls were worked out) then just have a little left to do after the 5's are pulled. If you have ANY outs and have the product in the back that has to be one of the top priority. How can you sell something if its not on the floor? Plus it looks bad and can hurt your guests perception and instock score.

Generally i just try to follow the routine list and try to do each step in order. If the times dont match up exactly thats fine just as long as those get done in roughly the same order listed its all good.

I am kind of lucky since im one of those people EVERYONE at the store loves, Im just one of those agreeable people to work with. I never really have had problems with leadership because of this probably and the fact I do what I think is higher priority tasks and if asked explain why. I will say Leadership at my store seems to be head and shoulders above alot of other posters leadership. You will rarely find ETLS or TLs in the office, they are always on the floor doing something. Even my STL is awesome. My STL will backup, flex and push out seasonal, do freshness friday with us, etc etc.

Also, hopefully you are on pretty good terms with your CTL. I would see if you can sit and talk with them regarding your concerns and whatever else you need to. Maybe write some of the things down before talking to them so you have all you need to talk about down and have had time to think about it. I have had to talk to my CTL a couple times 30 minutes or more and its been very beneficial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back