Archived Pfresh TM raise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I worked as a HL team member for almost 2 years but recently moved over to Pfresh full time. I do the order, go in at 6 to do the morning cull and truck, QMOS stuff, etc. My HR person said this came with a raise, but has since retracted because "consumables" TMs are still N03. She said she got confused because "Salesfloor TM-Produce" is N05 but apparently all the Pfresh people in my store (only 3 of us) are listed as Consumables TMs and thus don't get raises from normal Salesfloor TMs. This seems odd to me, since the majority of my day is spent dealing with produce (culling, qmosing, pushing, doing the produce truck, ordering), so why am I not a Produce TM? Does anyone have any insight on the distinction between Consumables and Salesfloor TM-Produce?

If you are a regular Market Team Member, you are at paygrade 3. If you are a P Fresh Perishables Expert, you are at paygrade 9 which is a $1.00 raise above base pay. Since you seem to be completing the duties of the Expert position, you should be at paygrade 9. Some states might have different paygrades for this position, but this is how it is in my region.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back