Archived Plano raises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PPTL, just informed the Plano team that the new starting rate will be $10.50. That's a $1 increase. Did anyone else hear anything about this?

Wait targets new minimum is ten dollars? Why has no one at my store been told this lol

Target is trying to keep it on the hush hush so that when Walmart says it's now increasing to $10 target can come out and say "we've been paying at least $10 since April."

Target is trying to keep it on the hush hush so that when Walmart says it's now increasing to $10 target can come out and say "we've been paying at least $10 since April."

But WM started in February for new hires , and last year for all employees with 6 mos. of service.

Well I'll be damned. My ETL was wrong, then.
Yeah, I think Spot just wants to do it before too long just so he doesn't look bad. And it makes it easier to hire people in general when Target keeps up with the labor market.

My old store has listed 3x on Target . com since mid February that it needs cashiers. Keep up with other retailers so you don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel, over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back