Archived Quit my job through NCNS, paycheck question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I quit my job through consecutive NCNS. Already have a better paying job so the when Ill receive my last pay doesnt really concern me. What I would like to know is HOW Ill receive my last pay. My pay statement says VCH pay. I have since then moved so I am not able to go to the store. What does this mean?

Thanks

Not sure what VCH pay is but if you get direct deposit or a regular check, most of the time it will be a check which they will hold at the store for a while and if you don't pick it up, they will mail it to you, so don't expect it for a few weeks.
Some states allow direct deposit for the final check so that might work out.

Where are you able to see your pay statement? If you can still log in to eHR and the paycheck site, look at the PDF version of the paycheck. Look at the top right corner of the page. If it says "Check# VOID" and "Deposit#" is filled out, you will get direct deposit. If there is an actual check number, then they are issuing a check.

I'm not really sure where you are seeing "VCH pay" but are you sure it isn't "ACH pay?" ACH pay would definitely mean direct deposit.

This are some images from the paycheck pdf.
Maybe someone from HR can help me out.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 58
VCH I think means voucher which means they will pay you out of the draw or a special check. some states require immediate payout upon termination regardless of whether it was self term or not.

Depends on your state. If you have direct deposit in my state you get your last check direct deposited. If you have paper checks, a paper check comes to the store and it depends on your HR if they mail it out right away or see if you come and pick it up. I always wait to see if they come and pick it up, if you don't pick it up, I mail it out after a few days. I would call your store and talk to HR.

Depends on your state. If you have direct deposit in my state you get your last check direct deposited. If you have paper checks, a paper check comes to the store and it depends on your HR if they mail it out right away or see if you come and pick it up. I always wait to see if they come and pick it up, if you don't pick it up, I mail it out after a few days. I would call your store and talk to HR.
every time i call , they place me on hold for a ridiculous amount of time. if its a voucher and i dont pick up, can i just call hroc to mail it?

every time i call , they place me on hold for a ridiculous amount of time. if its a voucher and i dont pick up, can i just call hroc to mail it?
Have you left a message with the operator to give to HR? We don't do the payout voucher in my state for final pay so I don't know how the process works. Calling HROC might be a good idea, they will have details on your voucher/paycheck. Where does your store keep the paychecks? We keep them at guest service. some keep them at the fitting room. If your store usually keeps their checks there you could call guest service or the operator to see if there is a paycheck for you.

VCH I think means voucher which means they will pay you out of the draw or a special check. some states require immediate payout upon termination regardless of whether it was self term or not.

Correct , California is like that.

TC didn't ask for a life lesson on quiting his job. Once you get to the point of ncnsing you stop giving shit. Especially if you already have another job.

I hear both sides but must say job abandoning is always a really bad idea. We get at least two applicants a month who job abandoned at Target and apply to work there again because other jobs didnt work out, I am willing to give them a second chance but my ETL HR usually grills them before turning them down, especially when they have a bad reason for J.A.

I believe you never burn bridges. Nothing wrong with quitting but two weeks is not that long of notice to give. You are right the OP didnt ask for advice but its a good lesson to learn so the pattern doesnt follow them to their next job

Last edited:
TC didn't ask for a life lesson on quiting his job. Once you get to the point of ncnsing you stop giving shit. Especially if you already have another job.

I know. I wasn't sure honestly whether to post that comment but felt that someone had to say it. NCNS is never a good idea and literally angers me when people I work with do that shit. How hard is it to call HR and tell them to go fuck themselves? Even that would be better than leaving people hanging, wondering what the fuck's going on with you.

They won't mail a voucher because it's to be cashed out at the store.
You can see if they'll re-issue it as a check & mail it.
But yeh, since your former store's HR doesn't seem inclined to pick up you might have to call team member services (800-394-1885).

Last edited:
Just as well; you're far better than that.
They deleted OP's post too.

I know. I wasn't sure honestly whether to post that comment but felt that someone had to say it. NCNS is never a good idea and literally angers me when people I work with do that shit. How hard is it to call HR and tell them to go fuck themselves? Even that would be better than leaving people hanging, wondering what the fuck's going on with you.
lol

TSC:This is Target, CIHYFS
TM:Yes, This is Asshole from the backroom, can you put the lod on the line
TSC:Sure, one sec
LOD:Hello
TM: Yes, this is asshole from the backroom, I was just calling to let you know to GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
*Hangs up*

This are some images from the paycheck pdf.
Maybe someone from HR can help me out.
Seems like they did not issue a paper check. check the bottom left portion of the statement. You should be able to find the direct deposit with the last 4 numbers of the account it gets deposited to

Also I forgot to say that unless you changed your pay setting right before leaving, you will receive the last pay the same way you have always received it.

Personally if anyone NCNS I don't go out of my way to find them. I wait 2 weeks for them to pick up the check in store and then I mail it to the address on the check. If tm has moved and the check comes back I send it to payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back