Archived Raise %

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those who have already recieved there review this year what is the normal % increase?

Also any word on if those already making more than 9 will get another bump in pay?!

My TL thought there might have been a mistake after she saw my % increase on my review.

6.8% no7 pay grade

Yeah I know why. Mainly curious about the % increase for yearly reviews.

Raise percentages normally are anywhere from 1% on the low end to 5-6% on the high end.

However this year the bump for those below $9 (or the new base for their position) will also be factored in. Which is why you may see some people with higher percentages because that's how much their pay actually will increase.

And from what I've heard everything leads me to believe their will be no increase for those above the new base.

% increases will vary by store. If your store as a whole is performing to a certain standard you may see a 4% increase for an effective, whereas if the store 10 miles down the road is performing to a lower standard they may see a 3.5% increase for an effective.

Or maybe there trying to compensate for the people above 9 already by giving a higher percent?

I'm pushing 10$ an hour and got a 6.8% at no7 pay grade. Got an E on my review.

Lowest volume Store in the area

Maybe it was a fluke. Haha I don't mind ;)

I wanna know where da gold at. Give me the gold. I'm expecting an IE or U and probably a 5 cent raise. I've been with the umbrella corporation since 2008 and I'm not even at 9.50 an hour.

My pay increase was 8.4%, and I was already over the $9 mark.

I was told that the raise percentage has to do with your score ( duh) and also the overall store and or work center. Ie, If you work flow as your primary work center and its red and or flirting with red then it could lower your raise percentage....also depends on your store as a whole, making sales, payroll, etc.

I was told that the raise percentage has to do with your score ( duh) and also the overall store and or work center. Ie, If you work flow as your primary work center and its red and or flirting with red then it could lower your raise percentage....also depends on your store as a whole, making sales, payroll, etc.
Inventory results are a big part too, how much shortage your store has and such

Raises are based on several things. Store Performance, Performance Score, Pay Grade, and Current Pay Level in the Grade. Let's say you currently make $7 an hour, the adjustment takes you to $9, but the low end of your new Pay Grade starts at $9.50, and you are an EX (4%), so could go up to $9.88. It's actually possible to get a 14% raise or more. (I think I did the math correctly.)

I think the avg. at my store, with no adjustment, is 3-4%.

Target has been good to me since I came back, but I'm not happy about my review score or raise. My raise was something like 40 cents, which for me is just north of 2%. I was told that the percentage is low due to two reasons. One, pro-rating out for a full year (which, if you actually do the math, it still stinks). And two, and this is the real slap in the face, because "You already make near the top of your pay grade, so there's not as much room for your wage to grow."

Oh really? So because I was hired on as someone with experience, and I negotiated a higher starting wage, despite the fact I've absolutely killed it during my 9 months in role... I just don't deserve a solid raise because, hey, I already make "a lot". I'll be honest, I do make a decent wage, especially for the majority of TL's here with less than a year at Target. But I also have my Bachelors degree and now nearly 7 years of experience in the field of Loss Prevention/Assets Protection. I'm not exactly a pup here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back