Archived Red and Khaki Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
It, It all kind of sucked.
There's no Red Polo's, Nothing has Target branding like it used to, The White Shirts can't even be worn to work unless you wear a Jacket over it. And what is going on with the Men's Cargo Pants that picture does not look like Men's Pants.

I'm so disappointed with this catalog, but at least red and khaki is on sale in store?

Is it just me, or is this a tad see-through for your typical "well-designed workwear"..?
84078c6216e441498e9a64bb5144da63.jpg

Good thing she's flat-chested.
Any girl with cleavage or curves would test the boundaries of that plunging V-neck.

Even being flat chested, she'd still be showing everything she's got everytime she bends over to pick up a box or something. That's my biggest problem with v neck tees, always seem to have to wear a tank underneath.

Those were expensive to make so they probably weren’t making money on them. I haven’t seen a new dog in a while and I always looked at the catalog when it came in.
Well, I'd pay whatever they're asking for the dog, plus shipping. I just want the damn dog. :(:(:(

I stopped buying from Bullseye when we lost the red card and employee discount AND had to start paying shipping. We work at Target, $6 shipping is still unreasonable for work clothes.

If you put in TM10 you get the tm discount but the no red card stuff sucks

Any girl with cleavage or curves would test the boundaries of that plunging V-neck.

May have to test that out
Well, I'd pay whatever they're asking for the dog, plus shipping. I just want the damn dog. :(:(:(

They were the best rewards. It’s a shame but that’s how the most companies are going. Cut out anything extra if it doesn’t help the stock holders.

They figure people will still work for them because people need money and they arn’t wrong.

So those white polos and work looking shirts that are not red are pretty pointless? I thought maybe they were going to try something new like the black "new and only @ target" shirts

I normally wear a cami or tank top under all work shirts but that wouldn’t work for this shirt at all.
It could. A cami peeking out the top of the neckline is an accent that enhances most v-neck shirts. The color just has to go together, so I would wear black.

Here are the Khaki's. Definitely not my taste. Women and Mens. What do you guys and girls think?

Attachments

• aae48a5f3ef2466fb2090bed78f7c27f.jpg
    aae48a5f3ef2466fb2090bed78f7c27f.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 25
  • fac4988b44b2407a8381929da75df2c7.jpg
    fac4988b44b2407a8381929da75df2c7.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 30
So that's a 25% discount if you stack the 10% for the sale, the 10% TM discount, and the 5% if you have a REDcard? I'm so in!
I'm so in that I will demand the LOD requisitions me a new pair of khaki when my pair tears while on the clock. Either that or compensate me to drive home and back to pick up another pair from my closet.

Even flat chested, that v neck cut out is too low and any time bending down to pick up a box or stock, it will show off your breast area and I would not want to see that in a workplace.

I was working SCO one night through closing and the GSTL was doing money and had to keep kneeling down to open the money compartments and her black thong kept peeking out. :cool:
Sounds like one of my GSTLs. So gross to see the thong. IMHO I'd rather see underwear showing and not thongs or ass crack's.

Here are the Khaki's. Definitely not my taste. Women and Mens. What do you guys and girls think?

Inadequate sizing, as expected. No indication of inseam or leg length. No "modeled" pictures, just laying flat, so no way to attempt estimating how they might fit. And that color is ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back