Archived Remodel Photo Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking love bare concrete because it doesn't need to be buffed unlike the shitty white tiling. Maintenance always has that buffer running in the morning and the propane fumes give me migraines reeeee

So I'm in the middle of a full-store remodel. We're getting/have gotten
  • Baby 360: Took about two days to set. Went well.
  • A&A 2.0: Sort of started sort of haven't.
  • Trend Spot: See pictures!
  • Nodes: Not built yet.
  • Home Innovation
  • SCO Expansion: From 4 SCOs to 8!
  • Gift 'n' Go: Not built yet.
  • Beauty Blowout: Not built yet.

It's been a mess, but here's what new stores are getting:

We have a smaller MMB. See attached picture and diagram.

The giant blank pegboard is where the propaganda TV goes.
JatbI3i.jpg

VMcnGel.png

So this is not where our bath section is, it's a holding spot. But they took out the old red things on top of the gondolas and we have these now. On all of the backwalls. It's awesome.
YmyXfI8.jpg

MN1k6Lc.jpg

6D29YpA.jpg

Appliances off to the side mostly. Also you can see the lights in action. Seasonal will be roughly the same, with the white wall in the back and the giant tracklights above.
DNqiot8.jpg
Those mmb shelfs with fencing wtf.

Store in my area also has the new cosmetics. Its really beautiful! Looks like Sephora

Hopefully they don't put up the stupid signs my store got where the sign at the service desk says "Exchanges & Returns" and the sign at the registry kiosk says "Registry | Order Pickup" so everyone goes there to try to pick up their OPU.

Hopefully they don't put up the stupid signs my store got where the sign at the service desk says "Exchanges & Returns" and the sign at the registry kiosk says "Registry | Order Pickup" so everyone goes there to try to pick up their OPU.

This is my store. There's never anyone standing by the registry devices, so we haven't seen a ton of guests there. So far.

Are they gonna put a returns and exchanges sign up? Otherwise so pretty!!!

Yep, white letters in the same font Target uses for most signs. My store also has "online something or another maybe reigstry"

There's a blank red metal wall underneath it that I feel needs some sort of decor or something on it.

Yep, white letters in the same font Target uses for most signs. My store also has "online something or another maybe reigstry"
Is it Order Pickup | Registry | Questions

That’s what other stores have

I wish my store had this!!!!

How long did you guys leave the 'just remodeled' banner up? Our been there for 4 months now.

My store got this same treatment. Its been a roller coaster for the guests. Most want to complain about not finding anything (big surprise, considering they can't find anything anyway) and other praise it for being "original".
While beautiful, its not totally perfect. The remodel process was an absolute nightmare haha

I'm definitely taking pictures of the store after remodel. They failed to replace all of the tiles, didn't update the carts, and there are still massive issues with certain necessary items. *is very bummed out :(*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back