Archived RIP Backroom and SFS - Cyber Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't assume that is your own order, cause I have seen many orders that are stuff I would order, you wouldn't actually know that is your own order until you either get the collate with your own name on it, or with OPU you see your own name to stow it into location.. I just do what I do for every other pick, do it right, cause I don't know how you would know for %100 that is your own stuff you are picking.
I don't seeing picking your own order as an issue. Packing your or family is the biggest issue for putting whatever in the box. Instead of a bag of chips that was ordered I slap the shipping label on high price electronic.

We've had to stop unloadin the DC truck and move alit if pallets out of the way because ups is here to pickup. Than take every box off of 16 pallets to put in the truck. Target needs to to learn the meaning of efficiently.
Drop trailers are great if you can get them. Such a waste to move boxes so much. My old store only had two bays open; 1) DC truck and 2) for receiving. We couldn’t have taken a drop. New store has 4 docks so we have the space and have gotten a drop trailer thankfully

Lol your ETL dropped the ball on that one. They were supposed to get that finalized over a month ago.

With our STL issues I would not be surprised if she denied it. Our picks today never dropped below 550, having the DTL and the DTL for facilities in the back packing boxes with the two idiots we got stuck with, I have a feeling they won't be back..

This has to be like a flagship SFS store with unlimited payroll (or HQ blew them up to make it showroom ready then pulled everything out from hiding after the cameras turned off). That rolling cart thing was handy looking for small stuff. This season to me is support for drop trailers at stores during some/most of Q4. Even little 30’ pup trailers for some stores with the 53’ for higher volumes. @Moosechives and @H2Owned might need multiple drop trailers from the amount of orders we’ve seen

The end of the report said it was the store in Medina, MN. Just 20 miles outside of Minneapolis. It all makes sense now.

Our Starbucks had to close for the day because the water heater caught on fire. So we got to have Starbucks employees help pack.

Our Starbucks had to close for the day because the water heater caught on fire. So we got to have Starbucks employees help pack.
Lol we've been pulling TMs from Starbucks even when they're open.

Pretty much every team member not on the core backroom team got pulled to help SFS today, and with overtime open all the backroom guys worked at least 10.5 hours...weird for a ULV

We had the whole Plano team picking this morning. We were good at 17 ship alones by 12pm and literally in the last 45 minutes they dumped another 300 units on us.

It's so great that the backlog is hidden right now so we won't know in advance if we're about to get dumped on.
In the hourly report i noticed today as I was leaving in the FAQ it states that "held upstream" column is apparently backlog? I was so tired I could've misunderstood something.

In the hourly report i noticed today as I was leaving in the FAQ it states that "held upstream" column is apparently backlog? I was so tired I could've misunderstood something.
Yes, the virtual backlog is displayed in the held upstream column. But apparently the data is incorrect so the column is hidden.

I have picks of our cyber monday load to UPS. I will upload them tommorrow.

On the other hand how many people got this:
3731334558_329cdeb6ca_z.jpg

or are you getting the old brown vans still.

I have picks of our cyber monday load to UPS. I will upload them tommorrow.

On the other hand how many people got this:
3731334558_329cdeb6ca_z.jpg

or are you getting the old brown vans still.
We get shiny brand new 53' trailers swapped out every evening. The trucks are also brand new and powered by natural gas.

We had to wait for two trucks to pick up Monday and on Saturday they finally came and picked up all the orders from BF. Came in today with over 1k and by the time I left it was still 1k. LOD had me asking TMs to come in and support but still don’t wanna do O/N lol

We've had two overnight shifts now, i just got home and only came home because i didnt want to take a 3rd lunch, and STL could see that i was just about to tip over, but for some reason our picks tomorrow are stuck at 2....

We made zero progress all day yesterday. Arrived at 8 am to 1490 and left at 430 with 1430. They offered overtime but I couldn't take any.

We've had two overnight shifts now, i just got home and only came home because i didnt want to take a 3rd lunch, and STL could see that i was just about to tip over, but for some reason our picks tomorrow are stuck at 2....
Come on, you get a shiny award from Spot for taking a third lunch and a plaque that says "Taking one for the team!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back