Archived RIP Backroom and SFS - Cyber Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to write a post the other day about how our store isn’t giving out overtime and we’re behind in just about every workcenter because we’re pulling people to help in SFS. Came in today to find that we brought in TMs from other stores, offering them overtime.

What the fuck. We have plenty of good TMs that know SFS but none were offered OT.

I was going to write a post the other day about how our store isn’t giving out overtime and we’re behind in just about every workcenter because we’re pulling people to help in SFS. Came in today to find that we brought in TMs from other stores, offering them overtime.

What the fuck. We have plenty of good TMs that know SFS but none were offered OT.

Yeah our dtl pulled the old "if you give overtime it will hurt your bonus" speech to out ETLs and stl. They were literally hand walking folks to the time clock last saturday. Glad I got my OT in ahead of time.

Yeah our dtl pulled the old "if you give overtime it will hurt your bonus" speech to out ETLs and stl. They were literally hand walking folks to the time clock last saturday. Glad I got my OT in ahead of time.
And really annoys me.

It’s not even that they weren’t offering OT. I’m upset that they’re offering team members from other stores overtime to catch us up.

Lol! These TM's might be from my store. I was asked, but I was scheduled that day for my store, so I couldn't!

Huh, other than a few TMs getting 80 hours this week ours is flowing pretty well. Yeah, the vendors are upset about losing the excessive space they've had, but hey... My receiving dock, my word is law... deal with it.

Lol! These TM's might be from my store. I was asked, but I was scheduled that day for my store, so I couldn't!
My anger was settled a bit today when I talked to my ETL about it and learned that our GVP had gone ahead with it and not our STL. Sometimes working attatched to the group office is nice, sometimes not so much.

My anger was settled a bit today when I talked to my ETL about it and learned that our GVP had gone ahead with it and not our STL. Sometimes working attatched to the group office is nice, sometimes not so much.
Yeah I sometimes look at those stores and wonder how it is to work there. Do they constantly walk and tell you what's wrong? It's like visits every day lol

c4jt321.png

Visualize a Target nametag on his chest.

Ok I did promise a pic of Cyber monday's packages: So here it is:
RfFj2xs.jpg

Yep, we had god knows how many pallets lined up.. At least we now have a box truck, a little bitty truck on the dock so we are down to one pallet we then load on the truck.. If I could only get the morons to actually load the truck instead of you know just piling the boxes on the ground next to the pallet..

Our store had 1600 orders this past Wednesday! It was nuts. We had every member of management helping out with SFS. We get an empty UPS semi that's in our third bay door and they swap it out every day. As a BR team member, its a total mess back there thanks to SFS. My favorite is when SFS picks one item from a box and then leaves the half empty box sitting on the floor in the back room.

Our store had 1600 orders this past Wednesday! It was nuts. We had every member of management helping out with SFS. We get an empty UPS semi that's in our third bay door and they swap it out every day. As a BR team member, its a total mess back there thanks to SFS. My favorite is when SFS picks one item from a box and then leaves the half empty box sitting on the floor in the back room.

What happens when you get to many people and half ass trained. No one has time to actually train people correctly, you give them just enough to get the job done you need and you know you will have to do some clean up behind them.

My store apparently has had the most orders out of all the targets in my area. Other tms, tls, dtl all in to help them out. One day it was a little over 3k orders.

What happens when you get to many people and half ass trained. No one has time to actually train people correctly, you give them just enough to get the job done you need and you know you will have to do some clean up behind them.
So your store sent the 6 christmas trees as 1?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back