Archived RIP Merona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. A New Day? Horrible. Hopefully the clothes will be better than the brand name. I like Merona - solid pieces you can mix and match. Guests love their chino shorts. I can't stand Knox Rose and Xhileration.
They both are terribly ugly, but at least know rose sells somewhat well at my store. xhilaration never sells, about 90% goes clearance.

threshold is staying as kind of a "high end traditional" brand and 62 is gonna be "high end modern" room essentials will remain what it is now

nobody get too excited, this is just a re branding. If you work in softlines youll know because alot of art class clothing has cherokee printed on the collar on some shirts while artclass on the same exact shirt and DPCI later.

threshold is staying as kind of a "high end traditional" brand and 62 is gonna be "high end modern" room essentials will remain what it is now

Sighhhhhhhh.

Why is most stuff that ends up being branded as "modern" be ugly as sin?

All of threshold isn't going clearance, only some of it.

Ohhhh... I thought the whole brand was gonna be gone lol. When we switched to cat and Jack, all the Cherokee went clearance and I bought red polos for like $3. Thought I was gonna get some cheap sheets out of this

Do we already sell Project 62 items in the store? I was looking through the SFS damage report and there were a few project 62 items that had been sent from my store. It could be some threshold stuff is indeed just changing brands.

Do we already sell Project 62 items in the store? I was looking through the SFS damage report and there were a few project 62 items that had been sent from my store. It could be some threshold stuff is indeed just changing brands.
Hasn't launched yet. Probably the few moderny threshold items are becoming p62

I'm kind of confused as to why my store got some new Merona clothes in this week/late last week. I thought the whole brand was going clearance? Is this at anyone else's store too?

I'm kind of confused as to why my store got some new Merona clothes in this week/late last week. I thought the whole brand was going clearance? Is this at anyone else's store too?

We haven't got any new Merona in that I'm aware of, but we saw a couple A New Day pieces this past week. They have a cheap feel IMO. I'm curious to see how they sell.

We haven't got any new Merona in that I'm aware of, but we saw a couple A New Day pieces this past week. They have a cheap feel IMO. I'm curious to see how they sell.
Yeah we got a couple AND pieces too. They look really cute, but I'm also curious to see how they sell.

At a guess, whatever central warehouse that ships stuff to the stores is trying to get rid of the Merona items still on hand.

Yeah we got a couple AND pieces too. They look really cute, but I'm also curious to see how they sell.

I really can't wait to see the men's line. I'm not a fan of our men's clothing. I'm pretty sure that entire department is going clearance tomorrow. And of course I'm on PC duty. Should be fun.

I didn't look at many prices but they have a skinny chino for $19.99. I think this line is cheaper. Similar pants from other brands are like 27.99. My tl said less expensive but better quality but I think target is just saying that lol because they can't sell clothes with the line "less expensive because we made everything worse!!" The Chino I tried was only 28% cotton with polyester and spandex. They fit me nice though so I might buy them for fall, since I don't wanna walk in 90° weather with polyester pants on. I feel like those types of fabric blends just doesn't allow sweat to evaporate easily and it feels like the clothes are sticking to you.

All the stuff I felt had that cheap, polyester-y, Rainbow/Dots type of feel to it too lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back