Archived Secret Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
APBPs can (should, according to their directives) only log in to watch existing internals or follow up on a lead on an AP TM. However, the group leadership and up will log in a do "virtual visits" to see how well TMs are engaging guests, check on big transitions, or check on issues that may be actively happening.

The IC will log in and look into anything that flags on a report, if any alarms get tripped over night, or if assistance is needed by AP.

I hate it when people log in, use my cameras, then leave them pointed the wrong way -.-

Right before I left they did an update to the software, but you used to be able to log-in to any store you wanted (even as a tps). Worked out handy for the other store in our town. they only had a APL and we had ETL-AP, 4 TPS's and 2 APS's. We ran cameras for them on multiple occasions while they worked the floor. Then they pushed an update that grey'ed out that option when you logged in. Probably against the rules, but we were not much for rules anyway. HAHA.

I kinda wanna look for coverts for the hell of it but then i don't want them to think I'm stealing lol

Right before I left they did an update to the software, but you used to be able to log-in to any store you wanted (even as a tps). Worked out handy for the other store in our town. they only had a APL and we had ETL-AP, 4 TPS's and 2 APS's. We ran cameras for them on multiple occasions while they worked the floor. Then they pushed an update that grey'ed out that option when you logged in. Probably against the rules, but we were not much for rules anyway. HAHA.

Yeah I had to remote log in and get a subject's picture from another store's exit. The subject just got us and PD wanted the exit video, so I went in and got it myself. Never got in trouble for it.

I kinda wanna look for coverts for the hell of it but then i don't want them to think I'm stealing lol
If I'm at a store where it's likely I won't be there again (out of state or whatever), is it bad if I purposefully just do suspect shit to see if I can get AP to follow me without giving them reason to actually apprehend?

If I'm at a store where it's likely I won't be there again (out of state or whatever), is it bad if I purposefully just do suspect shit to see if I can get AP to follow me without giving them reason to actually apprehend?
You mean is it bad if you attempt to waste AP time and resources on purpose? Yes.

It can be annoying watching someone who's just faking it, but any halfway decent AP team member should be able to see through that kind of act pretty quickly.

It's a large part of our job to recognize real theft/shoplifting, after all.

I don't care hell if they want put one in the bathroom as long as I get my paycheck it's a non-issue for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back