Archived signing pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
any of the stores doing the new signing pilot? found some info on workbench. supposed to be eliminating the as advertised/even lower signs to see if it impacts the pricing visibility to the guest. anyone read through it?

So going the walmart approach i see. We just have "Every day low price" on each end cap. I think alll people care about is the price. not extra signage

To STLinmaking, is Target paying part of your cell phone bill? I am speaking partly sarcastically, but I am amazed how often people will text me at work, including my boss, about store business. Since we don't ever have enough walkies, we resort to using cell phones. Then, we get told we aren't allowed to use them on the floor. I felt like saying, "How will anyone ever get a message." So, I just have mine in my pocket with the volume turned off. If there is a problem with that, start with the STL who carries her phone with her too.

To STLinmaking, is Target paying part of your cell phone bill? I am speaking partly sarcastically, but I am amazed how often people will text me at work, including my boss, about store business. Since we don't ever have enough walkies, we resort to using cell phones. Then, we get told we aren't allowed to use them on the floor. I felt like saying, "How will anyone ever get a message." So, I just have mine in my pocket with the volume turned off. If there is a problem with that, start with the STL who carries her phone with her too.

The only reason he texted me was because i texted him and asked him. I generally won't respond to texts if there business related, when i'm off the clock. But since it was my inquire its okay with me.....
We are strict about using our cell phones on the floor. The only people that are allowed to have them on the floor for emergencies are the STL, ETL and Sr. TL if they are LOD at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back