MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Can anyone help me with the overhead signing for Halloween? I've never had to deal with a paper graphic and cardboard panels before.. They usually send our store panel signs that sits on the wall. There wasn't any instruction sheet included either...

Also, does anyone have the pt# for those "look forward to something new" signs?

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with the overhead signing for Halloween? I've never had to deal with a paper graphic and cardboard panels before.. They usually send our store panel signs that sits on the wall. There wasn't any instruction sheet included either...

Also, does anyone have the pt# for those "look forward to something new" signs?
I've gotten wall panel signs as well as having overheads for this set.

Thanks!

On another note, is there a way to see the receipt of an older shopping cart? I lost my printed receipt. I know how to access shopping carts on shop. It gives the list of POs but it doesn't really help me identify the parts that were ordered

Last edited:
I agree.

Does anyone have the part numbers for 7x11 stand sign holders? One for the tables and another for pallets?

I think the one with the white base is like FX1007 or something like that. I should've written it down when I was in the fixture room last night.

So, I have three pallets of the video game lock up cases. Have you guys been recycling them over the last few sets? Or is there any other direction on it?

So, I have three pallets of the video game lock up cases. Have you guys been recycling them over the last few sets? Or is there any other direction on it?
There was supposedly direction to keep five and recycle the rest. Not sure if it's store specific, or if we had to mysupport that.

Sent back most.

Anyone get the plaid overheads yet? I haven't. My STL keeps asking about them.

My OH and ism came on the truck yesterday. I just opened the boxes to see what I'm getting myself into Sunday morning. Is everything suppose to be up by 8 am Sunday?

My OH and ism came on the truck yesterday. I just opened the boxes to see what I'm getting myself into Sunday morning. Is everything suppose to be up by 8 am Sunday?

I don't see how that will be possible since I don't even have it yet. And I'll be at 40 at 1:30 tomorrow. So, not going to be up until next week sometime.

Adam Lippes comes out on Sunday at 8am.

I have 4 boxes of overheads, each boxes says it will take 90mins but my short arms will probably make it longer then that. I don't even plan to start until Monday morning. I hope I have enough hookie things.

The STL at my store is giving the presentation team (consisting of the PPTL and three flow team members once they are done with the truck) one single day to set all of video games. They have not even set the B207 pogs that were due last week yet.

I have had a thorough read-through of the transition packet and it seems very straightforward, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to ease the workload for the team? One thing we are doing is leaving the preview endcap as it is until the launch of Playmation later on.

I just cut the top of the backer paper in half. So it would cover the pegged part.

Did the same thing but the hassle of having to do all of that during day side is what frustrated me; presentation at my store is up to its eyeballs in working domestics etc this week.

@ElectronicsTM It's a fairly straightforward set. Nothing fancy other than the death of preview end cap which should be handled by your PMT anyways.

Also if somebody can tell me if the Skylander and Infinity backer is supposed to change or no that'd be great. I'm 95% certain it is but really don't want to have to reset that section for the third time in as many weeks (#%!& vendors).

Last edited:
The STL at my store is giving the presentation team (consisting of the PPTL and three flow team members once they are done with the truck) one single day to set all of video games. They have not even set the B207 pogs that were due last week yet.

I have had a thorough read-through of the transition packet and it seems very straightforward, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to ease the workload for the team? One thing we are doing is leaving the preview endcap as it is until the launch of Playmation later on.

Nice to know your STL can warp time and space so that he can dictate how long something will take.

A couple years ago, my etl log looked at me and said ... I'm giving you an hour and a half to out up all the Christmas signing. Me ... ROFL.

I did both toys for life aisles. Just have to move all the interactive. All white backer there.

Back