MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

image.jpeg Umm.....no! Lol so, in softlines there is this rack looking thing next to the mannequin runway. That's the hurdle. So there is signing that goes on it but I'm not sure how to display it. I was wondering if anyone else has put it up?

Last edited:
View attachment 1669 Umm.....no! Lol so, in softlines there is this rack looking thing next to the mannequin runway. That's the hurdle. So there is signing that goes on it but I'm not sure how to display it. I was wondering if anyone else has put it up?
Are u talking about the Knox rose signing? Or something that actually hangs on the clothing rack? If it's the clothing rack... Haven't seen that. Anyone else? I'm all ears.

Nope, not the Knox rose signing. It's a 23x14 sign like the ones u use for the feature tables. Somehow they go on the clothing rack too.

So I have a couple questions based on a couple of things I read on other threads. And since you all seem pretty knowledgeable & I know (sorta) & like u, I'm gonna ask u. Sooo NOT SIGNING RELATED lol. Is there an app for this "site" or whatever you want to call it? & is there a way to take you to the last post instead of the first post? I have it saved to my phone on the home screen but have to delete it & save again after so many pages go by so I'm at the end.

@Inigma I was thinking about your sign thing. If it's the valentines dress one, we had more than one rac. So I put it there. But in any other case, I would put it in a close spot with stuff that has ANYTHING in the pic. Purse. Scarf. Hat. Glove. Stockings. Because I'm pretty sure there isn't anything that fits on the end.

So I have a couple questions based on a couple of things I read on other threads. And since you all seem pretty knowledgeable & I know (sorta) & like u, I'm gonna ask u. Sooo NOT SIGNING RELATED lol. Is there an app for this "site" or whatever you want to call it? & is there a way to take you to the last post instead of the first post? I have it saved to my phone on the home screen but have to delete it & save again after so many pages go by so I'm at the end.
I copy the good stuff to notes. Picture stuff is saved in pictures. Dos that help you?

@Inigma I was thinking about your sign thing. If it's the valentines dress one, we had more than one rac. So I put it there. But in any other case, I would put it in a close spot with stuff that has ANYTHING in the pic. Purse. Scarf. Hat. Glove. Stockings. Because I'm pretty sure there isn't anything that fits on the end.
When you click a thread title you've already read it should take you to the newest unread post. If not there's a link in the thread fir that option. If it's been awhile and someone replied in a really old thread it may forget, I just assume the last page is the new posts. I have the main page and new posts search saved for bookmarks.

If you use the New Posts function, you'll only see threads with unread posts. In the desktop version of the site, click on the dot to the left of the thread title to take you to the first unread post. In the mobile site, you can just hit the thread title to get to the first unread post.

Cvs took mine down. The ones that go into a case looking thing and the ones infront of the registers. There's no word on the ones hanging.

Back