MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

@BigEyedPhish: on the pog itself second page it states panels will arrive week of 3/8 but we're already at 3/17 so where are they?!... Its dumb that window panels never come in on time. Also, that it says hold for vendor but the vendor never comes anyways. I ended up scanning all the panels. The ones that had a location I would put them all together on the first section for that specific aisle. All the other NOP ones I put on the next curtain section so it won't look empty. So whenever they show up, I can throw away all the curtains exept the ones on section one.

Hey new here. Just took over the signing position and have been trying to get things in order at my store and in the fixture room. We have have a bunch of extra pet toy baskets and stationary shelves (the slanted ones for planners/notebooks) that are taking up so much space. Does anyone know if these are necessary to keep? Also any tips on keeping new fixtures that come in for new transitions? Sorry if this has been answered before.

Hey new here. Just took over the signing position and have been trying to get things in order at my store and in the fixture room. We have have a bunch of extra pet toy baskets and stationary shelves (the slanted ones for planners/notebooks) that are taking up so much space. Does anyone know if these are necessary to keep? Also any tips on keeping new fixtures that come in for new transitions? Sorry if this has been answered before.
We actually just got rid of the slanted stationary shelves from the pog so I would say trash em

I have a Metro cart that I put ALL new Fixtures that arrive on, that way it is movable, and if I am not here Plano knows where to find it. (My signing Corner is damn near impossible to reach on truck days, for half my shift).

I have a Metro cart that I put ALL new Fixtures that arrive on, that way it is movable, and if I am not here Plano knows where to find it. (My signing Corner is damn near impossible to reach on truck days, for half my shift).

That's a really good idea, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on one. Thank you

Two pallets of metal recycle. Three carts of broken fixtures. Pallet of shelves. Softlines bars rehung. No more shelves in carts. Today was a good day.

@BigEyedPhish what is a metro cart?
@ThrowItAllAway welcome aboard friend! It's a lonely ride amongst friends! Great people here going the extra mile to help one another out!!
@Hardlinesmaster on the label holder. Is that the correct # with all the #? Didn't know if maybe phone auto corrected. When I put it in today it didn't come up with anything. Then again... Might be discontinued.

Last edited:
Uhm... BLUE? Are we at WALMART?
image.jpeg image.jpeg But wait there is more... WALGREENS maybe?
Sorry if this is yours. Was just surprised. Confused. Never seen it before. But if u belong to this, pm me I DEFINATELY have some questions!!
Isn't spot RED???

@BigEyedPhish what is a metro cart?

The green antimicrobial rolling rack used for refrigerated and frozen foods.

View attachment 1951 View attachment 1952 But wait there is more... WALGREENS maybe?
Sorry if this is yours. Was just surprised. Confused. Never seen it before. But if u belong to this, pm me I DEFINATELY have some questions!!
Isn't spot RED???

Some older Targets have different colored "worlds." As HLM said, it may be a former Greatland.

My store use to have those color signs before our p fresh remodel. We are a great land store and each side of the store had a different color. We called them green world or blue world. One the remodel happened every thing but our doors went to red

View attachment 1951 View attachment 1952 But wait there is more... WALGREENS maybe?
Isn't spot RED???
Great land is a target with two doors that isn't a super then there is super targets. Mine is like this one but we are a super and we aren't a great land. We are just old..... I am envious of the new signs from every other store

Great land is a target with two doors that isn't a super then there is super targets. Mine is like this one but we are a super and we aren't a great land. We are just old..... I am envious of the new signs from every other store
Maybe it's yours?? Lol it's a super target!

Ayy. what in the world is a rotundra (did i spell that right?) It's was suppose to be set at the front with easter candies. I found the merch, but they were stacked in shipper boxes. Looks nothing like the planogram.

pics would be nice

Ayy. what in the world is a rotundra (did i spell that right?) It's was suppose to be set at the front with easter candies. I found the merch, but they were stacked in shipper boxes. Looks nothing like the planogram.

pics would be nice
It's a rotunda and boy none of that shit makes since I have been finding shippers on shippers of stuff with no pogs

Back