MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Because this week have a visit with the District, Group and possibly the Region Team Leads... so he is looking at anything that may look "bad"

I once had the rtw swim CSEs missing during multiple visits and no one ever said anything about the giant 20 foot white space hanging there. I had let leadership know about it so they could speak to why it was empty. I think as long as they can say, "We are missing this signing and have my supported it" you shouldn't have to take anything down.

Our store has new signs for sheets that are about 5" x 8". We didn't receive any sign holders for them. Did anyone else?

I got the sign holders for these, they are two part peices. The first part is a L shaped plastic/acrylic display swatch holder that holds a largeish display for pillowcases/sheets/whatever, the signholder is a lot like the infant gear chain sign holders, they slot onto the display holder. I'll get a picture tomorrow.

I got the sign holders for these, they are two part peices. The first part is a L shaped plastic/acrylic display swatch holder that holds a largeish display for pillowcases/sheets/whatever, the signholder is a lot like the infant gear chain sign holders, they slot onto the display holder. I'll get a picture tomorrow.
Ooooh, I've got a box of those from last year but they never sent signs to match. Just the old type that aren't in the grey sign holders?
Can anyone give me the part numbers for the Halloween rear seasonal CSE's (68 in panels) ?

Sent in a my support but they take a full day just to answer.

My STL wants to take the entire panels down and I'm already dreading it.
Wee just took ours down to paint. Believe it or not the only issue wad some of the top holes for the hooks cracked. 8yr old plastic, you know? Drilled new ones and rehung.

Yes, I too received three boxes of these fixtures! This is that it looks like put together. I'm missing the swatches though. Did anybody receive any? Have the part numbers?

Attachments

• 20170919_144210.jpg
    20170919_144210.jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 41
Yes, I too received three boxes of these fixtures! This is that it looks like put together. I'm missing the swatches though. Did anybody receive any? Have the part numbers?
did you have swatches before? They fit the old ones that went in a group off like 8.

I received the swatch fixture that holds eight swatches as well as the 5x8 that is supposed to hold one swatch but no actual swatches ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ive not opened any of it because with the remodel were just setting the pogs but nothing but product. Last year I got both fixtures and swatches but only the multi swatch signs.

Wee just took ours down to paint. Believe it or not the only issue wad some of the top holes for the hooks cracked. 8yr old plastic, you know? Drilled new ones and rehung.

My miniseasonal CSE panel 2 was hanging by one hook for like 3 sets. I dreaded changing it.

Can anyone give me the part numbers for the Halloween rear seasonal CSE's (68 in panels) ?

Sent in a my support but they take a full day just to answer.

My STL wants to take the entire panels down and I'm already dreading it.
Well, it's been a full day since you asked anyway, but if you still need them: 4480001, 0027, 0025, 0022, 0021.

man building those was so fun... if Target didn't pretape together the 2 tall square tube pieces that connect the two doors, I might not have had to take three hours fiddling around with it.

Yes!! Same thing for me. I got so confused and it took me a while to figure out they were already taped.

So I also, received no inserts for our new Valances (Except for Fieldcrest). Glad to know I am in the norm with this.

Also anyone see any information on what to do about lighting our displays? I ordered like 30 bulbs 1-2 months ago back when they were table lamps, as I knew they were supposed to be powered (During our Home Innovation remodel) and I have yet to receive those. I have a hard time thinking they would expect us to Req out 30+ lightbulbs.

Make sure to re-read the transition communication. It lets you know things! :p

I got all these valances and NOTHING TO PUT IN THEM. NO FILLER.
I did read the Transition communication and it didn’t say anything about new sign holders. However, Early Set Notes did. It stated to use the 6 slot swatch holder which obviously can’t accommodate the 5x8 sign. I asked about them here because everyone here seems so helpful. So thanks for your advice.

Make sure to re-read the transition communication. It lets you know things! :p

I got all these valances and NOTHING TO PUT IN THEM. NO FILLER.
Early set notes (which came a day before launch day) said they will be sending the valences the week of set, but I've yet to receive them. Same with the woodgrain panels.

Anyone get a giant pallet of cse falconboards/signage for them this week? My store already had these like 3 years ago but these new ones are 60in. while the ones that ive had are 68in... hoping I can throw them away but maybe they won't make the 68in. versions anymore?

Anyone get a giant pallet of cse falconboards/signage for them this week? My store already had these like 3 years ago but these new ones are 60in. while the ones that ive had are 68in... hoping I can throw them away but maybe they won't make the 68in. versions anymore?

This seems like a weird coincidence.. I got a GIANT Pallet of CSE supplies/Actual CSE's today, however, if all had to do with our Home Innovation/A&A 2.0 Remodel, which we did almost 2 months ago. So I just figured it was late. Which pisses me off because I am over having to deal with Remodel crap, that could have been dealt with at the time, if Target had sent them when they should have.

Maybe it is something different? It all came in marked exactly like my 8 pallets of signing did for Remodel.

Last edited:
So my AND thing came in the other day, and of course it was missing one of the pieces and my STL needed it up ASAP so, you bet your ass I MacGyver'd that shit.

Attachments

• 20170921_104500.jpg
    20170921_104500.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 43
Three? How many arms you have?

Three is smart. Those suckers can break if you look at them wrong sometimes. I always have at least two working ones; one for just me and the other is for everyone else who might need to use one when I am not there. And I always have a handful of the orange plastic top parts because those break so quick if it drops on the floor.

Back