MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Is there a special holder for the bookcases for the gray and white number, or do they get any physical numbering at all?
Talking about the new tables in home decor? Ours has some kind of recessed label strips. It doesn't look like the normal ones.

So my store is doing the home innovation project 62. I got some singing in that includes: two banners that go over the bookcases, two medium size signs, 8 peices of wood and smaller stuff. I just didn't get the instructions for it. Does anyone have a picture or know what I'm talking about? Where can I get more info?

So my store is doing the home innovation project 62. I got some singing in that includes: two banners that go over the bookcases, two medium size signs, 8 peices of wood and smaller stuff. I just didn't get the instructions for it. Does anyone have a picture or know what I'm talking about? Where can I get more info?
Several stores in our area were missing instructions. Will have to call around and find a store that got them and have them fax it to you.

Anyone who has the number post it pleeeeease because we need them too!

Can anyone give me the part numbers for the Halloween rear seasonal CSE's (68 in panels) ?

Sent in a my support but they take a full day just to answer.

My STL wants to take the entire panels down and I'm already dreading it.

IMG_5201.JPG IMG_5202.JPG IMG_5203.JPG

I don't have the instructions anymore, but this is what it looks like. The wood pieces go in the bottom

Can anyone give me the part numbers for the Halloween rear seasonal CSE's (68 in panels) ?

Sent in a my support but they take a full day just to answer.

My STL wants to take the entire panels down and I'm already dreading it.

Is he allowed to take them down? Why is he doing that?

Does anyone have the number for swatches? I received the fixtures and signs but no swatches and didn't find anything on the early set notes.

Back