MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone know what the black metal spiral fixture is used for in Adult Bev transition? Came with a bunch of other sign holders but have no clue how to put it up or what goes on it. No instruction included.

So once a week I used to print the display order report and audit my displays that show 0 on hand. My pptl didn't want me spending a few hours doing this. My etl GE was having the hardlines tl do it. Well....Etl Log found out and was questioning me on why hardlines tl is doing it so I threw pptl under the bus. This lady is ridiculous...she's does nothing to help me and pulls me from my task.

So once a week I used to print the display order report and audit my displays that show 0 on hand. My pptl didn't want me spending a few hours doing this. My etl GE was having the hardlines tl do it. Well....Etl Log found out and was questioning me on why hardlines tl is doing it so I threw pptl under the bus. This lady is ridiculous...she's does nothing to help me and pulls me from my task.

I've never audited the display report before. Do you just 0 them out again if you dont have the display?

Anyone know what the black metal spiral fixture is used for in Adult Bev transition? Came with a bunch of other sign holders but have no clue how to put it up or what goes on it. No instruction included.
Wine stackout price holder. Spiral goes over bottle neck, holds the red circle signs... starting at $5, $10 etc. Trying to get mysupport to give up the pdf of the instructions since I didn't get those either.

Pmt says flooring is coming early and we need entertainment done by Thursday, friday at latest.....bahahaha.

So we have been printing batches from 2.0 and the only real issue is it pulls from one tray. Anyone know how to get it to pull from the respective tray?

Tray1 being papar and tray2 being labels
You can add the printer as a new device (Signing and Label (Tray 2)) and set its default tray to tray 2. but you would most likely need the correct permissions to do so.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what these white top panels are called or have a part number? If it comes in a kit, a kit # would be even better. We never got these during our remodel =/ Appreciate it!

20180822_192630.jpg

Anyone else love the "key execution notes" on pogs that still mention things like using the "store tie application on a PDA" or say "THIS IS A PLANOGRAM AND CANNOT BE FLEXED"? I'd love to know how long some of those notes have been floating around.

My Work 2.0 just literally launched today in my store and I'm the only one that is aware of it...All because of you guys! Knowledge is power! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣With that being said, please give me your best tips and pointers... Thank you in advance!

If you just search CSE on workbench, it should be the first result titled " CSE low Wall instruction sheet". Has all the part numbers there.

Just checked it. Those are actually the old version. I'm actually looking for the new plastic ones that are like an inch thick with engraved lines. Not the paper/cardboard kind. Thanks though.

Does anyone know what these white top panels are called or have a part number? If it comes in a kit, a kit # would be even better. We never got these during our remodel =/ Appreciate it!

View attachment 6351
Here's numbers for you! Total of 6 panels and you are going to have to count and make sure you order the right amount.

Attachments

• 20181018_114518.jpg
    20181018_114518.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Any update on the fan central balls I posted

1mGXwRe.jpg

My Work 2.0 just literally launched today in my store and I'm the only one that is aware of it...All because of you guys! Knowledge is power! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣With that being said, please give me your best tips and pointers... Thank you in advance!
It launched in my store today too. Price change app didn't work from the get go, we had to switch to PDAs. Backstocking broke at about noon. Scanning items started showing everything as not sold here starting at about 1pm

Here's numbers for you! Total of 6 panels and you are going to have to count and make sure you order the right amount.

Question, do these come with the bracket to mount on the wall or are they one of those Left/Right bracket used for valance headers?

We didn't get ours for remodel as well. It came a month after re-model was done. Just all of a sudden showed up. Still working on it till this day. I recommend you start in Softlines, then move to hardlines. :cool:

Brackets come with it. It's plug n play, although there was one that the bracket was missing. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow of the backside so you can visually see what it looks like. Measure your graphics in case the ones I gave you are not the right size. But if the picture you posted are the ones you need, then those numbers are correct.

Last edited:
We didn't get ours for remodel as well. It came a month after re-model was done. Just all of a sudden showed up. Still working on it till this day. I recommend you start in Softlines, then move to hardlines. :cool:

Brackets come with it. It's plug n play, although there was one that the bracket was missing. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow of the backside so you can visually see what it looks like. Measure your graphics in case the ones I gave you are not the right size. But if the picture you posted are the ones you need, then those numbers are correct.

Ok sweet. Do you know the height of yours? The height I need looks similar as the one pictured, but I'll double check.

It launched in my store today too. Price change app didn't work from the get go, we had to switch to PDAs. Backstocking broke at about noon. Scanning items started showing everything as not sold here starting at about 1pm

The price change app will likely work tomorrow. Ours did the same thing the day 2.0 launched for us. And make sure all the hip printers are updated to print correctly too, otherwise clearance stickers won't print. On the main screen, it should say Role: ZPL and not EZPRINT anymore.

I think the scanning thing this afternoon was a global issue, ours were scanning the same way for a good half hour or so.

The price change app will likely work tomorrow. Ours did the same thing the day 2.0 launched for us. And make sure all the hip printers are updated to print correctly too, otherwise clearance stickers won't print. On the main screen, it should say Role: ZPL and not EZPRINT anymore.

I think the scanning thing this afternoon was a global issue, ours were scanning the same way for a good half hour or so.
A while ago you posted about searching workbench regarding guides for 2.0...I was specifically looking for how to print labels for pogs/revisions, etc. Although my store has 2.0 as of yesterday, I can't access the guides. It says for pilot stores only. Can you please give me the bullet point version?

A while ago you posted about searching workbench regarding guides for 2.0...I was specifically looking for how to print labels for pogs/revisions, etc. Although my store has 2.0 as of yesterday, I can't access the guides. It says for pilot stores only. Can you please give me the bullet point version?

I'm lazy but here you go. As of right now, we can't print rev labels through 2.0. Still have to search the pog and print them from there.

Attachments

• IMG_20181019_112926_50.jpg
    IMG_20181019_112926_50.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
Back