MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Where is the toy catalog going next week? On the box it says FOS stanchion so I'm assuming it's the metal one where we put our new brand catalog right? My TL says it usually go on a shipper but I didn't receive one that I know of.
I got two pallets of shit. Bottom of both is catalogs, top of one is big ism box. Im assuming that's what the stanchion cover is in. It normally sheaths the metal with plexi bins to hold the catalogs.

If you are setting the new toy expansion this week, it will be setting on the carpeted floorpad. If not, then I assume it will set FOS like usual. In the past it has been a free standing shipper, but last year may have been built around the metal stanchion....can't remember as I was balls deep in A&A 2.0 remodel at the time. This year is a free standing shipper, kinda looks like a rocket? Lamp post? Pillar like structure. I can take a pic if it will be helpful for anyone.

Last edited:
Where is the toy catalog going next week? On the box it says FOS stanchion so I'm assuming it's the metal one where we put our new brand catalog right? My TL says it usually go on a shipper but I didn't receive one that I know of.
It was the Q4 prep packet. It's a separate four sided shipper like last year. NOT your normal FOS stantion

FYI if you haven't broken down your signing pallets this week, be careful moving some of the bigger boxes because all of mine had some pretty sharp serrated edges. Cardboard paper-cuts bleed a lot.

It was the Q4 prep packet. It's a separate four sided shipper like last year. NOT your normal FOS stantion
If you are setting the new toy expansion this week, it will be setting on the carpeted floorpad. If not, then I assume it will set FOS like usual. In the past it has been a free standing shipper, but last year may have been built around the metal stanchion....can't remember as I was balls deep in A&A 2.0 remodel at the time. This year is a free standing shipper, kinda looks like a rocket? Lamp post? Pillar like structure. I can take a pic if it will be helpful for anyone.

Did the shipper come in with the toy catalog pallet? Or did it come separate?

Did the shipper come in with the toy catalog pallet? Or did it come separate?

Will probably come in with the catalogs. Mine did not because corporate set it with the Early Set for the toy expansion. So mine is already up, but empty of catalogs since those just came in and the pricing/promotions aren't valid yet. Though, knowing how wasteful the company can be, I likely have another catalog shipper also on my pallet which will go directly in the baler when I find it.

FYI if you haven't broken down your signing pallets this week, be careful moving some of the bigger boxes because all of mine had some pretty sharp serrated edges. Cardboard paper-cuts bleed a lot.

Yes, they do. I still have a scar from my first cardboard papercut 9 years ago. I am not breaking down my Christmas signing pallets yet. Will tackle that next week since we aren't allowed to set any of it until that Thursday anyway.

Picture please! Thank you! And when is it supposed to set? 10/28?

Does anyone have the part number or job number for the tree? I was going over the things I separated for the toy expansion and realized I didn't have my tree and it was supposed to go up today.

Does anyone know the part number for the medium sizes of TV boxes? I ordered the 32" to 42" size but I need the next 2 sizes up.

Ours didn't. The catalogs came yesterday and still no shipper.

Same. I just got overheads and shippers for rear/mini. It says on signing update we should get the stanchion at the latest by the 26th. I hate when things comes last minute.

thank you thank you thank you, I want to order it / my support it and hopefully build it before I leave.

All I was able to get was the instruction sheet number. I can't find my packing sleep for the job number sorry.

I checked sap and it doesn't include the pdf link. I can list the part numbers and quainties if you need.

Does anyone know if it's possible to re-order display models? We are missing a couple of lego ones and we haven't found them so we believe they got thrown out..

Does anyone know if it's possible to re-order display models? We are missing a couple of lego ones and we haven't found them so we believe they got thrown out..

Look up the display DPCI on the pog, then type that DPCI into the Audit app. Zero it out and with any luck another will be sent.

Alternatively, you might be able to use the myHelp app to get your display. Not sure if this is still in beta testing or not, but at my store I can use it and it basically sends a mySupport for help with displays or just getting them sent to you. I've only played around with it and haven't actually used it to get missing displays sent to me yet.

Has anyone got their signing for where spot the dog is (between BBBG)? Mine is still back to school. I had ordered it and it got canceled, item not available.

I can’t find any picture in the adjacency for how 2.0 shoe signing is soppose to look like. Plus I got sketcher ism strips I don’t know where they go or how to put them on. Any help? I would be forever grateful.

I can’t find any picture in the adjacency for how 2.0 shoe signing is soppose to look like. Plus I got sketcher ism strips I don’t know where they go or how to put them on. Any help? I would be forever grateful.

I've had 2.0 for a year now and still have no idea what the shoes signing is supposed to look like. The VM and I just leave all the signing on a shelf in the fixture room and toss it out when we get new ones in. No one has been able to give us a clear answer.

If I remember right we were supposed to put the bts over the old dog house one. I would expect a Christmas one to be arriving in the not to distant future.

This. I placed my BTS one over the regular one and will do the same for Christmas.

Back