MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Has anyone got their signing for where spot the dog is (between BBBG)? Mine is still back to school. I had ordered it and it got canceled, item not available.
Mine is still back to school. But I could have sworn I saw and read something about a Paw Patrol event header that goes there.

I can’t find any picture in the adjacency for how 2.0 shoe signing is soppose to look like. Plus I got sketcher ism strips I don’t know where they go or how to put them on. Any help? I would be forever grateful.
You have the link to the VM guide on your phone? It's on the SHOE VM for 10/7 on page 6. A&A 2.0 has a plastic shelf adapter for shoe strips part# 4453590

Look up the display DPCI on the pog, then type that DPCI into the Audit app. Zero it out and with any luck another will be sent.

Alternatively, you might be able to use the myHelp app to get your display. Not sure if this is still in beta testing or not, but at my store I can use it and it basically sends a mySupport for help with displays or just getting them sent to you. I've only played around with it and haven't actually used it to get missing displays sent to me yet.
Yeah we tried zeroing it out with the audit app, no luck yet so hopefully it will come

Yeah we tried zeroing it out with the audit app, no luck yet so hopefully it will come

You can also check the Display Order Report on WorkBench to see if it is a display they are aware is missing. Sometimes it will give you an expected arrival date or let you know it is unavailable. Otherwise mySupport it and hope they can get it you.

You can also check the Display Order Report on WorkBench to see if it is a display they are aware is missing. Sometimes it will give you an expected arrival date or let you know it is unavailable. Otherwise mySupport it and hope they can get it you.

DTL kept bitching about the missing kitchen displays. Somehow they didn't send all the displays for NEW STUFF.

So I MySupported every single missing display we have in the store. And I'm now emailing the STL and each ETL the result of each individual MySupport.

I've got 2 vacuums sent to me, a solution for an iron, an electronics display, and the promise of a baby display.

So far, so good.

DTL kept bitching about the missing kitchen displays. Somehow they didn't send all the displays for NEW STUFF.

So I MySupported every single missing display we have in the store. And I'm now emailing the STL and each ETL the result of each individual MySupport.

I've got 2 vacuums sent to me, a solution for an iron, an electronics display, and the promise of a baby display.

So far, so good.

For the small apps displays, I just had a vendor in that gave me a list of my missing displays (like I didn't already know) and she said her direction was to pull sellable boxstock for missing displays. I told her I'd rather try to get them in properly than defect out almost a grand in product. Did that once with Keurigs and thought it was ridiculous. Vendors really need to get their shit together when they are supposed to have a display for their stuff.

For the small apps displays, I just had a vendor in that gave me a list of my missing displays (like I didn't already know) and she said her direction was to pull sellable boxstock for missing displays. I told her I'd rather try to get them in properly than defect out almost a grand in product. Did that once with Keurigs and thought it was ridiculous. Vendors really need to get their shit together when they are supposed to have a display for their stuff.

Fortunately we got in all the Keurigs. But we're missing a few Kitchenaids blenders. The fuckers are like $349.99 each.

Is there anyway I can send you mine? Mine go away and I reeeeaaaally don't want to destroy them
For a display that really has no dollar value it could be Fedex or Ups. Hey if it can be ship in a box and not be any heavier than what we ship for SFS why not. With Stl approval just ship to the other store. Better at a sister store than the landfill if everyone is willing.

If anyone received all 3 holiday signing pallets. Can you confirm whether or not you received FOS catalog stancion, trend 5 tree ISM, or power aisle overheads? I did an audit today and those are no where to be found.

If anyone received all 3 holiday signing pallets. Can you confirm whether or not you received FOS catalog stancion, trend 5 tree ISM, or power aisle overheads? I did an audit today and those are no where to be found.

I got all 3 pallets plus some. No toy catalog holder. No power aisle signing either. Lucky for us they sent all the signing for 11/11 but not something that we need for 10/28.

Ok so it looks like the climbing tree Santa could be the trend 5 signing. The words are just cut off from the box. I have to open it on Monday to be sure.

I'm thinking there may not be Power Aisle signing this year. If you look on the store maps for Amplified Gifting you can see all the overheads for Christmas and there are none for the Power Aisle shown. FOS, Toys, Family Sleep in Amplified Gifting, Mini, Rear Seasonal all have them though.

I haven't gone thru any of the Christmas pallets yet. Been working ahead on sidecaps and salesplans instead.

I got the FOS stantion for the toy catelog but it came separate from the Christmas signing pallet I got in today. I think it came UPS. I didn’t get the power aisle or trend 5.

Back