MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I'm thinking there may not be Power Aisle signing this year. If you look on the store maps for Amplified Gifting you can see all the overheads for Christmas and there are none for the Power Aisle shown. FOS, Toys, Family Sleep in Amplified Gifting, Mini, Rear Seasonal all have them though.

I haven't gone thru any of the Christmas pallets yet. Been working ahead on sidecaps and salesplans instead.

There is Power Aisle. I either got it, or saw it in the November thing.

Doesn't it say all of it must be put up by close on Black Friday somewhere?

Power Aisle typically sets after close the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The idea being they don't want to bombard guests with too much Christmas signing before Thanksgiving, but do want it everywhere for Black Friday to help capture sales, you know, in case people aren't aware Christmas is coming. 😂

I got the FOS stantion for the toy catelog but it came separate from the Christmas signing pallet I got in today. I think it came UPS. I didn’t get the power aisle or trend 5.
Did you get the entertainment remodel?
I got all 3 pallets plus some. No toy catalog holder. No power aisle signing either. Lucky for us they sent all the signing for 11/11 but not something that we need for 10/28.
I thought I read something about the stanchion coming in Nov. in the non pog update. So my thought was stores that didn't get the remodel with the tree, toys etc in entertainment might be getting it later since the stanchion goes in entertainment for those stores? If not my ears will fall off from all the daily complaining about it being missing.

I thought I read something about the stanchion coming in Nov. in the non pog update. So my thought was stores that didn't get the remodel with the tree, toys etc in entertainment might be getting it later since the stanchion goes in entertainment for those stores? If not my ears will fall off from all the daily complaining about it being missing.
Yes! I just finished the toy expansion with the big ass tree. I didn’t get the ornaments yet either. I think there might be 2 toy stanchions one in FOS and the other in entertainment. I might be wrong but I did get two pallets of the toy catalog. I thought it was only one. I haven’t read the signing update yet.

One stancion is for the toy catalog, the Nov. version is for the Holiday catalog. They look almost the same, just different graphics.

View attachment 6454

Anyone else has this layout for tree tables? It's giving little space for guest to walk through on each side of the tables. And from pictures I've seen on VM it shows 2 rows of trees like last years (not joined together like on the map)

This is my layout for the tables too. With about 16 ft behind them with nothing, just open space. If the aisles are too tight for guests to get through, I am turning the tables the other way and lining them up straight. I did something similar last year because they tried a similar layout but with only 4 tables.

This is my layout for the tables too. With about 16 ft behind them with nothing, just open space. If the aisles are too tight for guests to get through, I am turning the tables the other way and lining them up straight. I did something similar last year because they tried a similar layout but with only 4 tables.

I won't have that option of straightening my tables but will probably move the aisle on the right further down and take some spacing away from the style flat.

View attachment 6454

Anyone else has this layout for tree tables? It's giving little space for guest to walk through on each side of the tables. And from pictures I've seen on VM it shows 2 rows of trees like last years (not joined together like on the map)
I am more interested in the Hot Cocoa cart, myself. Thankful I dont have to deal with Target Christmas.

I am more interested in the Hot Cocoa cart, myself. Thankful I dont have to deal with Target Christmas.

New permanent fixtures replacing the Amplified Gifting shippers of last year. Should be narrower and fit in the aisles better. Or at the very least, get damaged less. The tower next to it is also a new permanent fixture, looks like the bookcases from the decor flat.

New permanent fixtures replacing the Amplified Gifting shippers of last year. Should be narrower and fit in the aisles better. Or at the very least, get damaged less. The tower next to it is also a new permanent fixture, looks like the bookcases from the decor flat.
It's going to look like kohls up in here... lol

Back