MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I told our receiver early in the week he HAD to call me on the walkie as soon as they arrived. Best call to take while on lunch today! I feel like I can salvage some of the time we lost now.

We're tackling personal care first. Cosmetics is gonna be a two day job ideally. One person gets an entire aisle (not valley). We're hoping it works

We're tackling personal care first. Cosmetics is gonna be a two day job ideally. One person gets an entire aisle (not valley). We're hoping it works

Lucky. All but 3 of our cosmetics pogs move aisles so ours is a bigger project this time around and we still are using only 3 setters. Got a start with nailcare today, Boots tomorrow since those stay in the same place. Splitting the team up next week to tackle both areas simultaneously.

Lucky. All but 3 of our cosmetics pogs move aisles so ours is a bigger project this time around and we still are using only 3 setters. Got a start with nailcare today, Boots tomorrow since those stay in the same place. Splitting the team up next week to tackle both areas simultaneously.

Oh yeah everything moves. I have no idea how it's going to work but we're beauty blowout so we have TL and trainee doing Boots. Someone does the "backwall"-esque thing. And four people, one for each of the other aisles.

Oh yeah everything moves. I have no idea how it's going to work but we're beauty blowout so we have TL and trainee doing Boots. Someone does the "backwall"-esque thing. And four people, one for each of the other aisles.

It sounds ambitious. You will have to tell me how it goes as I am very curious! We are low volume and on an easy set it takes 3 of us minimum of 3 days to get it all set. I'm hoping we can still maintain that even with the moves as we have a lot of fill back people scheduled too.

Anyone have issues with setting the flamingo end cap?? I can’t find the backer and I can’t even get the brackets in the peg board

I'm not sure because I only have small crib signing that is attached to the crib with a ribbon. Similar to the playard signing. All of our cribs are down on the floor so we don't need the larger signs like the other chain stores have.
That's what they sent this transition but I've got giant 18x24 or 18x12 holders from the previous one that are held with foam tape- not the removable kind. I'm not looking forward to scrubbing it off. The bigger signs had barcodes for all the colors and pieces and really are a better choice than a tiny tag.

We're going overnight for cosmetics! Happy dance. Four nights with three of us and the rest of the crew with extra help dayside. Won't see those pallets til monday night, lol.

Our backer came with the pallet in long rectangular box all rolled up.
My pallet for the in-line set came like two weeks ago but my EC kit came the other day. I assumed it would be with the EV kit but maybe it’s in the pallet for the inline set?

Anyone have issues with setting the flamingo end cap?? I can’t find the backer and I can’t even get the brackets in the peg board
Flamingo is a street dated set for the 6th. The merch update or something said to pull all product from the floor until wednesday

Flamingo is a street dated set for the 6th. The merch update or something said to pull all product from the floor until wednesday

Oops. Ours has been on the shelf for 2 days now. We did check at the time to make sure it wasn't street dated in the system. Ah well, the decision was made by higher levels of management. They didn't want the section sitting empty.

We received 1 out of 3 cse. It is good to know it is not just me that didn't get them all.

Wow, I got all 3. I'm surprised that our store actually got everything if others didn't. Especially after this past week I figured our store was cursed.

Wonder if certain sizes of CSE that aren't available yet or something..

Does anyone have a CSE end wall 3 foot sign with a baby on it in their store? We have an idea for the men's wall across from baby and we want to have a baby sign instead. I'm looking for a part number

Unrelated, but is the Lego event on the 16th supposed to have stanchion signing? There isn't any mention of it in the non pog signing guide but I can't imagine there'd be nothing for it

Does anyone have a CSE end wall 3 foot sign with a baby on it in their store? We have an idea for the men's wall across from baby and we want to have a baby sign instead. I'm looking for a part number

Unrelated, but is the Lego event on the 16th supposed to have stanchion signing? There isn't any mention of it in the non pog signing guide but I can't imagine there'd be nothing for it

I used to have one of those baby CSEs but then they took the wall away for Project Lace. Let me check to see if maybe I still have the instruction sheet saved since I save all of them as they get updated. I might have missed tossing that one.

I would guess if they do send a stanchion sign it may come in with the supplies for the event which would be why it is not in the signing update.

I've been so buried with being sick and trying to run Plano that I haven't even looked at February's signing update yet. 🤫

I've been so buried with being sick and trying to run Plano that I haven't even looked at February's signing update yet. 🤫
February doesn't have that major of stuff.
-RTW CSE signs
-Flip red card placards on POS
-Food sampling cart and some bakery signing
-Some door clings for apple pay etc.
-Easter/ODL CSE and overheads/Seasonal table
-Kids CSE

Anyone else missing Maybelline bullnose ISM from their signing box? Didn't see it listed anywhere as arriving late. And of course, that's where we needed to start today. Looks naked without any of it in.

Anyone else missing Maybelline bullnose ISM from their signing box? Didn't see it listed anywhere as arriving late. And of course, that's where we needed to start today. Looks naked without any of it in.
Didn't break into my signing box yet. Received it FedEx last week. We are setting that tonight along with Nailcare. I'll let you know what I find. From what we have set already, there is A LOT MISSING! I give up! Every transition is always missing signing or fixtures. I get it, ASANTS but good grief! Multi billion dollar company can't get it right no matter what. I guess I expect too much, LOL!

Haven't checked but FUCKING AGAIN? Last set we didnt get it. What the fuck is wrong with Maybelline?

Also the brand guide for Auden and Colsie I found.in email. Colsie is basically thot clothes, advertsied as "blurring the line between outerwear and intinates"

RIP Gilligan O'Malley, Ava and Viv (for intimates and sleep) and Xhiliration.

Mine came DTS and did come with a huge stack of bullnose ISM in ziplock bag.

There's another Maybelline box that just have a bracket and fin.

Mine came DTS and did come with a huge stack of bullnose ISM in ziplock bag.

There's another Maybelline box that just have a bracket and fin.

Based on this, I think they forgot to add the Ziploc bag of bullnose ISM to mine. I got the square Maybelline box DTS because it came in before the cosmetics signing pallets. Glad I mySupported it.

Back