MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Are the orange POG tools (or anything remotely similar) still orderable? We had a SrTL who transferred to another store and took our stash with her. šŸ™„

Yes I have approximately 50 in my steel.

Cleaned upper fixture room steel. I don't have to set much this week, just electric shave and electric dental and hair appliances, so I took the time to sweep back so much shit. And FINALLY there's walking room again. Sure a bunch of VM crap is in the upper steel in repacks but that's not my problem ;)

Yes I have approximately 50 in my steel.

Cleaned upper fixture room steel. I don't have to set much this week, just electric shave and electric dental and hair appliances, so I took the time to sweep back so much shit. And FINALLY there's walking room again. Sure a bunch of VM crap is in the upper steel in repacks but that's not my problem ;)
You are allowed to use repacks in the fixture room? Jealous.

I've got to go behind baby with my two days this week... those displays are never getting built. šŸ™„

Heads up everyone: just saw on mySupport there is a VERY long list of items that are unavailable to order on SAP until further notice. Things like peghooks, shelving, gondola parts, label strip holders. Practically everything we order on a semi-regular basis. No explanation of why.

Heads up everyone: just saw on mySupport there is a VERY long list of items that are unavailable to order on SAP until further notice. Things like peghooks, shelving, gondola parts, label strip holders. Practically everything we order on a semi-regular basis. No explanation of why.

Part of the pilot E2E Budget Program 2019 mentioned in the newest addendum.

JK

Part of the pilot E2E Budget Program 2019 mentioned in the newest addendum.

JK

šŸ¤£ OMG, I was about to tell you to fuck off...then I scrolled down. Good one!

My guess is they can't get their shit together for remodels this year and so are going to hoard all those things from the rest of us.

šŸ¤£ OMG, I was about to tell you to fuck off...then I scrolled down. Good one!

My guess is they can't get their shit together for remodels this year and so are going to hoard all those things from the rest of us.
From what I can tell, i think they switched to a new company for singing and those kinds of supplies. Between the label strips being printed out of order, coming in late, the signing pallet arriving several days later than normal, my paper pogs delivered late, I'm not surprised there are fixture hiccups.

My guess is that someone let VMs get access to SAP somehow and they just order FUCKING EVERYTHING.

My VM tried getting access last year when she started. But we are maxed out on users at my store so she was told no. She's fairly conservative when she does want stuff ordered though.

When did hair care shelves switched to 18s from 14s?
We have 14ā€™s . They are staying that way. No way am I ordering a bunch of 18 shelves and storing/throwing the 14ā€™s. Change would be wasteful, expensive, time consuming and unnecessary - 6 bottles of anything is enough as it is. Bigger shelves = bigger mess towards the back to hide the open/leaking bottles.

My VM tried getting access last year when she started. But we are maxed out on users at my store so she was told no. She's fairly conservative when she does want stuff ordered though.

Yeah mine likes to order fucking everything without checking. I need to get my PPTL to talk to other leaders to not let him on their SAP.

We have 14ā€™s . They are staying that way. No way am I ordering a bunch of 18 shelves and storing/throwing the 14ā€™s. Change would be wasteful, expensive, time consuming and unnecessary - 6 bottles of anything is enough as it is. Bigger shelves = bigger mess towards the back to hide the open/leaking bottles.

My store I think always had 18s and we have pushers on them anyways.

My store I think always had 18s and we have pushers on them anyways.
Wow. Pushers on hair care ? When were we supposed to do that ?[/QUOTE]

We weren't. We had an STL who wanted them everywhere.

Side note. I hate that next week's label strips aren't here yet. My store set infants a week early. Last week we did that week and this current week's salesplanners. We are now done with haircare and skincare. We're setting the Beuaty Blowout brushes, nailcare, NYX and minis islands, along with eyelashes/nail tools POGs because none of them move or use label strips.

This gives us two days this week with nothing to do. Which includes me BTW. I will have nothing to do later this week. I have to do premium skincare and natural skincare signage, and audit the hair appliance displays, which never takes long. There's like no salesplanners for next week.

We COULD do next week in personal care early but NOOOOOOO

We weren't. We had an STL who wanted them everywhere.

Side note. I hate that next week's label strips aren't here yet. My store set infants a week early. Last week we did that week and this current week's salesplanners. We are now done with haircare and skincare. We're setting the Beuaty Blowout brushes, nailcare, NYX and minis islands, along with eyelashes/nail tools POGs because none of them move or use label strips.

This gives us two days this week with nothing to do. Which includes me BTW. I will have nothing to do later this week. I have to do premium skincare and natural skincare signage, and audit the hair appliance displays, which never takes long. There's like no salesplanners for next week.

We COULD do next week in personal care early but NOOOOOOO

This is us too. So pissed about the label strips I sent a mySupport today. If they don't give me an answer by lunch tomorrow, I'm having my etl escalate it. And my fucking signing pallet better show up tomorrow too because I ain't setting cosmetics without my bullnose signs. I really, really hate how whenever we get ahead by almost a week, something happens out of our control to fuck it all up. šŸ˜”

This is us too. So pissed about the label strips I sent a mySupport today. If they don't give me an answer by lunch tomorrow, I'm having my etl escalate it. And my fucking signing pallet better show up tomorrow too because I ain't setting cosmetics without my bullnose signs. I really, really hate how whenever we get ahead by almost a week, something happens out of our control to fuck it all up. šŸ˜”
Hate to break this to you, but the signing for each of the sets is already expected to be a week later than the set week. I forget where it said that. I'll try to find.

Edit: I think it is in the "beauty and cosmetics merch and supplies arriving late list" that is listed as a rolling list that they will keep adding to

Hate to break this to you, but the signing for each of the sets is already expected to be a week later than the set week. I forget where it said that. I'll try to find.

Edit: I think it is in the "beauty and cosmetics merch and supplies arriving late list" that is listed as a rolling list that they will keep adding to

I am super unimpressed with how Spot's supply chain issues are getting bigger beyond just affecting product now.

I did briefly glance at that list of late arriving stuff. Most of it seemed like product, but perhaps I will look more closely.

Also @MavDog I saw in mySupport known issues today corporate finally figured out their item conversion didn't execute last week for gates and pillows because of some conflicting software updates. Apparently the issue has been fixed and they will be resending the label strips for those pogs but we can reprint the labels for now.

Oh I can handle not setting the bullnose signs lol. Those are easy. It's more of the label strips that we have a problem with not having. It's ridiculous. IIRC on the transition guide, when I went to another link for late-arriving parts, it said the label strips would arrive on February 1 with the stuff for the week of Feb 10.

I am super unimpressed with how Spot's supply chain issues are getting bigger beyond just affecting product now.

I did briefly glance at that list of late arriving stuff. Most of it seemed like product, but perhaps I will look more closely.

Also @MavDog I saw in mySupport known issues today corporate finally figured out their item conversion didn't execute last week for gates and pillows because of some conflicting software updates. Apparently the issue has been fixed and they will be resending the label strips for those pogs but we can reprint the labels for now.

They're gonna resend for gates? Thank god.

Nice nice! I saw that the boppies were fixed as I was auditing infants after today's truck. I'm glad they finally worked it out, it was becoming such a hassle

Nice nice! I saw that the boppies were fixed as I was auditing infants after today's truck. I'm glad they finally worked it out, it was becoming such a hassle
I mysupported it because it read throwing my seasonal tm for a loop.
Mine came Saturday, I only have two days this week... so if course when I came in today they were fighting level about it getting sorted.

The fixture freeze is based on house much stuff got thrown away or recycled versus ordered by stores and remodels. Your pmt got emails with better info. I'm guessing if we mysupport and ask for input what is needed it may come. But they are definitely trying to use resources wisely to support this year's remodels and roll outs. My vml had the etl-sl and sltl order everything. We'r won't talk about how many fixtures they've tossed and want to order a month later or hope many dozen of everything they want with nowhere to store them.

How do you set a reverse pog in beauty? Is it set in ā€œstandard reverseā€?? Iā€™m super confused

Back