MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I just pulled myself out of the the TL pipeline that doesn't even exist anymore. They called a meeting today for all TLs and after about 15mins I get called in...ETL and TLs are asking how they can help me since I'm behind. I tried to keep my shit together and not flip out so I explained to them all what I had, where it was, and when everything came in. For the infant displays, I printed out the dispay audit sheet and wrote the date next to each display when it came in. Just about ALL the displays came off 3 trucks from last Friday, Saturday, and the following Monday. Friday and Monday I was sent to pog during my scheduled signing shifts and I was off Saturday. Anyways. My stupid TL kept bringing up how the adjacency calendar calls for a specific amount of hours for signing and I should have it all done in time. I think that's where I lost it and started to raise my voice a little. I can't get shit done if I'm not here or when I am here I get pulled to help your team who can never get their own work done. My ETL stepped in and said all they need to know is how they can help me. So I told him I don't need help. PPTL needs help. It says it clearly in all the transition notes, PPTL is responsible for building displays. When I'm scheduled 1 day of signing a week and not allowed to work on signing, nothing will ever get done. I'm about to have a mental break at work I swear.....
My pptl had off last week, she put in for it before everyone decided we should set it early. I spent my week setting to cover 5 days of call outs. Also making sure we repushed as we went and keeping the cats off crap to a minimum. My reward is likely to be a inquiry on why it's not all done. My signing packet came in as I was leaving friday. 🤦‍♀️

What's the part number for the little half moon clear snap-plastic front piece for pushers when the product is too wide and needs an extra support in the front?

Who here has the old school infant display area with those carpets on top? They want us to add these deep ass 48x48"? shelves underneath when there's bars in the way. Then they want us to fit the cribs stacked flat side ways. Again bars are in the way. Like fuck off Target...

Who here has the old school infant display area with those carpets on top? They want us to add these deep ass 48x48"? shelves underneath when there's bars in the way. Then they want us to fit the cribs stacked flat side ways. Again bars are in the way. Like fuck off Target...
I do. What pog is that for? I got three of those shelves. I was wondering where they went.

Does anyone know what this is for? Signing kit says Feeding Boosters TRN but planogram does not say what to use it for.

Attachments

• 20190121_142836.jpg
    20190121_142836.jpg
    883.1 KB · Views: 54
Does anyone know what this is for? Signing kit says Feeding Boosters TRN but planogram does not say what to use it for.

If your a non-360 store, I think those are the blocker boxes like the ones in electronics. It goes on Booster pog in infant display (where carpet is) so merch. don't get shoved all the way down.

What's that tub used for?
Originally Presentation used it to transport shelves back and forth from the fixture room to the sales floor but we can't fit 22 18" shelves with the fancy divider. I hate taking extra trips!
It is now used to hold uboat shelves while not in use. It works perfect for uboat shelves. We added the rubberized shelf liner from frames to the bottom of the tub so the shelves don't slide and move around.😊

Does anyone know what any of the part numbers are for the magnetic dividers? Specifically 4.5in x 18in. All I can find are the adhesive versions on SAP. Any help would be appreciated. The short version looks like this: 20190122_110152.jpg

Which pog? I know on mine it didn't effect anything. We added a furniture section, boosters got three new shelves and blocker boxes. Gates and mattresses got a section each.

Does anyone know what any of the part numbers are for the magnetic dividers? Specifically 4.5in x 18in. All I can find are the adhesive versions on SAP. Any help would be appreciated. The short version looks like this:View attachment 7082

I believe all the magnetic dividers are restricted on SAP right now. With the upcoming transition in haircare, they removed them to ensure they have enough to send to stores for the reset. You can try sending a mySupport asking for them to send you some.

FYI, don't throw away the leafy green (FOS) overheads after Valentine. Looks like it will be reused. That explains the bracket with nothing on it.

I have never seen these baskets before! Does anyone know the part number?!

Attachments

• 20190123_205453.jpg
    20190123_205453.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
I just pulled myself out of the the TL pipeline that doesn't even exist anymore. They called a meeting today for all TLs and after about 15mins I get called in...ETL and TLs are asking how they can help me since I'm behind. I tried to keep my shit together and not flip out so I explained to them all what I had, where it was, and when everything came in. For the infant displays, I printed out the dispay audit sheet and wrote the date next to each display when it came in. Just about ALL the displays came off 3 trucks from last Friday, Saturday, and the following Monday. Friday and Monday I was sent to pog during my scheduled signing shifts and I was off Saturday. Anyways. My stupid TL kept bringing up how the adjacency calendar calls for a specific amount of hours for signing and I should have it all done in time. I think that's where I lost it and started to raise my voice a little. I can't get shit done if I'm not here or when I am here I get pulled to help your team who can never get their own work done. My ETL stepped in and said all they need to know is how they can help me. So I told him I don't need help. PPTL needs help. It says it clearly in all the transition notes, PPTL is responsible for building displays. When I'm scheduled 1 day of signing a week and not allowed to work on signing, nothing will ever get done. I'm about to have a mental break at work I swear.....
As a small format Senior PPTL, I have to do all of it. Granted it’s 60k square feet so half a normal store but still a lot to do with myself and two TMs. It’s definitely a lot but I like it.

Back