MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I don't even know what to call these to look up a part number. Would anyone happen to know the part number for the blank versions of these for the market overheads?
I think it's "grocery 2 sided sign black/woodgrain"

Just saw it pop up today while searching. No pic but the descriptions match. I've got to order some myself.

Haha, right? Hasn't been findable for over a year since we installed, it's a super target sign so most info not accessible to me. Searching for gum&mint sco fixture.... there it was.

I don't know how we were missing them from the remodel but here we are lmao

God damn it. we have these temp. plano tms that are helping us set sales planners and it ticks me that they obviously set it wrong but dont bother to fix it. One endcap have pegs with merch too low so it hits the merch below by about 3 inchs. with a random large gap in betweek pegs.

Another tm left Christmas backer paper on knowing xmas was 10 days ago! Like wtf...

If it was an honest mistake or they werent trained properly i would understand but when its common sense stuff and youve been doing it for the past 6 month or so theres no excuse.

This is what im thinking modernization will look like once its goes global.

Last edited:
8 FULL pallets of infant displays to be built /assembled and I get pulled to work another area. My etl said I should be able to get it all done tomorrow during my 5 hour shift. She can go to hell

Lmao you guys have to do it early too?

I got carseats done today and gates. PMT and I are tackling playyards/furniture/baby360 focals on Wednesday, leaving me with everything else on Tues.

STL said no.

Honestly what fucking crackhead at corporate thought that was a good idea

Probably the same one that fucked up a majority of our pogs and left the clearance in the new pogs. And this after clearancing out almost every.single.bottle and accessory.

But other than that, this should be a piece of cake.....😂😂😂

Probably the same one that fucked up a majority of our pogs and left the clearance in the new pogs. And this after clearancing out almost every.single.bottle and accessory.

But other than that, this should be a piece of cake.....😂😂😂

What POGs were messed up and in what way?

Also: Is it true the up&up diapers are going away and are getting replaced with Smartly?

8 FULL pallets of infant displays to be built /assembled and I get pulled to work another area. My etl said I should be able to get it all done tomorrow during my 5 hour shift. She can go to hell

Hahaha. Ours are up in the steel. I'm still working on the toys. Then I'll start on last week's revisions. I don't envision getting anything else done this week. I'm only scheduled 3 days. I'm the only pog here. And I'm signing.

Hahaha. Ours are up in the steel. I'm still working on the toys. Then I'll start on last week's revisions. I don't envision getting anything else done this week. I'm only scheduled 3 days. I'm the only pog here. And I'm signing.

3 days this week myself. And I'm POG because the snow fucked everything up and we got no truck today and we're not getting one tomorrow so I have no signage

What POGs were messed up and in what way?

Also: Is it true the up&up diapers are going away and are getting replaced with Smartly?

All of our infant/toddler feeding pogs (and a few others) got 90% clearanced out, but the new pogs didn't remove the clearance, it's still there. So we have no new freight flowing and it's all emptied out. Looks pathetic. No timeline on a solution either.

Haven't heard about up&up going away, didn't see it in the transition manual. I could see them adding Smartly though.

All of our infant/toddler feeding pogs (and a few others) got 90% clearanced out, but the new pogs didn't remove the clearance, it's still there. So we have no new freight flowing and it's all emptied out. Looks pathetic. No timeline on a solution either.

Haven't heard about up&up going away, didn't see it in the transition manual. I could see them adding Smartly though.
There are cloud island diapers now!

I'm surprised we didn't introduce made by design diapers and baby food! =P

So what key is used for the crown

I want my own crown key. I have Wave, Compactor (BrTL had an extra) and PMT lift (he had an extra).

Ive been here for 7 years I'll likely be here more so its an investment.

Oh right I did find an issue today.

So I wanted to do an easy POG. Did carseats A and B. Was gonna do Gates. Cannot print any labels because for SOME reason all Gate DPCIs are for reserved items. No label strips either

Our nursing pillows pog is like that. All the shelf items are NOF or reserved.

Back