MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone else overcome with how dusty cosmetics is? We went through a whole box of sniffers just yesterday. As we moved the shelves in Maybelline, we dusted out the pushers. Disgusting. All it would take is once a week going through. But no hours for that I guess.

signingminion

WAVing in the air like I just don't care
I get one side of a light duty aisle with shelf spines... about 12 feet deep :/. You get creative by storing a lot in f things under base decks
That's not bad then. The allocated space was a joke.

Sevens

Signing
Anyone set Men's Grooming yet? I have transcend lighting but POGs do not state where they go. Any insights would be grateful.
The magnetic light strip? I think they go on Mens Premium A and Mens Premium B. at least for my store. had to type in the part number on the zebra to see the pogs that it was on. I am just putting them under the shelves.

PackAndCry

The request has been cleared.
The fixture guide called for them on the male soap, we put them on the back of the header bar since it looked like there was a glow there in the VA. We have way more than we need so we might just put them on both.

Iknowstuff

Signing
Did anyone receive their ceiling clips for the light displays? I wasn't here to break down the pallet so I have no idea if we ever got it