MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I have a couple random requests. Looking for the part numbers for the little cosmetic flap sign holders (the ones that attach to the front of the pushers holding nail polish and flip up so you can see the barcode for each item). Some children went to town on them drawing all sorts of wonderful pictures with nail polish that even nail polish remover won't remove.

I also need one of these (see attached image) for the beauty demo table. One of ours got smashed

Attachments

• IMG_20190205_092349.jpg
    IMG_20190205_092349.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20190205_092315.jpg
    IMG_20190205_092315.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
I have a couple random requests. Looking for the part numbers for the little cosmetic flap sign holders (the ones that attach to the front of the pushers holding nail polish and flip up so you can see the barcode for each item). Some children went to town on them drawing all sorts of wonderful pictures with nail polish that even nail polish remover won't remove.

I also need one of these (see attached image) for the beauty demo table. One of ours got smashed

You for sure should order the bullnose clings to cover your nailcare bullnose so when they get colored on you don't have to replace the whole front, just the cling. Part number is 4334429.

The bullnose front part number is FX0089. They come in pack of 25.

I don't have a beauty demo table so I can't help you out with that one.

You for sure should order the bullnose clings to cover your nailcare bullnose so when they get colored on you don't have to replace the whole front, just the cling. Part number is 4334429.

The bullnose front part number is FX0089. They come in pack of 25.

I don't have a beauty demo table so I can't help you out with that one.
Time and time again, you have proven to be my hero

Today I found all but 8 items that go in the patio flat. And finished grills.

The building that is. Signage is tomorrow and I ain't doing the damn overheads until next week

I did mine yesterday. Had to use ceiling wire and clips. STL doesn't like the gap between the canopy and the ceiling but there's no better way to set it as far as I'm aware.
I zip tied mine so that once it was set into position, I was able to tighten and close the gap. I used two ceiling clips and ties since the waste paper baskets, er eh I meant lights were heavy

Today I found all but 8 items that go in the patio flat. And finished grills.

The building that is. Signage is tomorrow and I ain't doing the damn overheads until next week

Nice! I am still waiting on vendors to get their shit out of my way for the flat and for setting rugs. And I am getting next to no help with clearing out Seasonal so that's slowing me down too. Flat will have to be next week I guess.

I saw these in a store recently and took a picture of the barcode. Let me post it.

Attachments

• 20190208_194428.jpg
    20190208_194428.jpg
    843.9 KB · Views: 32

• Clean up the nail polish bullnoses. This can either be done by cleaning it off with a NON-ACETONE NAIL POLISH REMOVER. (DPCI 052-06-0198) Acetone removers will disintegrate the enamel on the floor if you spill it, and it can disintegrate the plastic on the bullnose. So don't use them! One smart thing Target did is plan for this. Nail polish bullnoses typically come with a plastic adhesive film that is easily removed so that if a guest does paint on it, you can peel off the adhesive, replace it, and it's good as new!
  • Thanks
  • @oath2order

Been wondering myself and couldn’t find any answers on workbench
My suspicion is that it doesn't affect SFQ, and that just normally pulling does, but it doesn't seem to actually make a difference so I think it may be broken. I think it's supposed to be like how you had to hit that you were taking the item for a guest in SUBT.

My suspicion is that it doesn't affect SFQ, and that just normally pulling does, but it doesn't seem to actually make a difference so I think it may be broken. I think it's supposed to be like how you had to hit that you were taking the item for a guest in SUBT.
That makes sense

I found an interesting spreadsheet on Workbench while trying to identify a fixture. There is a Fixture Keep spreadsheet dated April of 2018. Does anyone know just how accurate that is and if I can use it as a guide for The Great Purge of 2019?

I found an interesting spreadsheet on Workbench while trying to identify a fixture. There is a Fixture Keep spreadsheet dated April of 2018. Does anyone know just how accurate that is and if I can use it as a guide for The Great Purge of 2019?

How do you get to this document

I've come across this document as well. I chose to ignore it and decide for myself what I need to keep or not. But it may be useful for some.

Anyone else get those weird-ass, long, backwards labels for the One Spot transition instead of actual label strips?

I got those too. I guess I didn't realize they were sent in place of the regular label strips. That sucks. And no communication about it anywhere? Will have to investigate this further on Monday.

I got those too. I guess I didn't realize they were sent in place of the regular label strips. That sucks. And no communication about it anywhere? Will have to investigate this further on Monday.
I didn't check if there was anything under Transition Communication, but we definitely didn't get any strips except for the revision to the Vivitar section.

Back