MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Is anyone else setting BTS/BTC this week? We started Sunday and there is so much product still.

Unfortunately, we had to stage half the clearance stuff on the steel until it goes salvage. There's just no other way. Most of the bulk like stacked chairs and grills are on Essential aisle until Monday. BTS merch should be coming any day now and will be pushed straight to the floor w/o utilizing too much steel space.

went through pallets that came in today and there is blue/white color backer for BTS, the endcaps and a few half gondolas got it at my store.
As I said, we set bts early but not btc. There’s a month difference in start dates for school and college here.

Unfortunately, we had to stage half the clearance stuff on the steel until it goes salvage. There's just no other way. Most of the bulk like stacked chairs and grills are on Essential aisle until Monday. BTS merch should be coming any day now and will be pushed straight to the floor w/o utilizing too much steel space.
That’s so sad 😞you can’t jusy bulk it out when it goes 70%?? I’m sure someone would buy it. Most of mine is gone and it’s only at 30%

I gave my list of supplies needed last week to one of the executives and was told it would be ordered. Ask same Exec the next day if the order was placed and was told yes that it was but the SD will have to approve it. So I asked the SD if they saw the order and did it get approved? SD said they never got the order from the Exec. So I go back to the Exec today and asked did the order go through cause the SD never saw it? The Exec said they will check today. Asked the Exec. at lunch time again and still hasn't looked into it!!! The Exec left for the before before I could asked a third time. It's been over a week now since I turned in my list.
I am not surprised by this. I've been at Target long enough that this would be an issued. I will have to another Exec to rekey the order. Other areas haven't received their supplies either.

I gave my list of supplies needed last week to one of the executives and was told it would be ordered. Ask same Exec the next day if the order was placed and was told yes that it was but the SD will have to approve it. So I asked the SD if they saw the order and did it get approved? SD said they never got the order from the Exec. So I go back to the Exec today and asked did the order go through cause the SD never saw it? The Exec said they will check today. Asked the Exec. at lunch time again and still hasn't looked into it!!! The Exec left for the before before I could asked a third time. It's been over a week now since I turned in my list.
I am not surprised by this. I've been at Target long enough that this would be an issued. I will have to another Exec to rekey the order. Other areas haven't received their supplies either.
They have to select your SD as the approver in order for it to go to him/her

I really hate being monkey in the middle chasing people to get stuff ordered. I hope it’s re-considered to give access to one person in GM..... It would be nice if I can get the signing and shippers build on time before it sets. I have only received one pallet and still missing a whole lot of 4ft shippers and signing.

SDs can’t order anyway. They can only approve

Uh......let's see. PMT can order, but will only order his stuff because he has a separate budget, we have no AP right now so can't have them order, and the one ETL we have was unable to get her own order to work let along trying to do another. If the SD can't order, I got no one right now. Hope that last bulk order of 3x2 sales signs magically appears, cause we are desperately low.

You don't happen to know if there is a user guide for Go Cart do you? The info I found on WorkBench was.....incomplete at best.

Uh......let's see. PMT can order, but will only order his stuff because he has a separate budget, we have no AP right now so can't have them order, and the one ETL we have was unable to get her own order to work let along trying to do another. If the SD can't order, I got no one right now. Hope that last bulk order of 3x2 sales signs magically appears, cause we are desperately low.

You don't happen to know if there is a user guide for Go Cart do you? The info I found on WorkBench was.....incomplete at best.

Dang, I guess I lucked out. Since I, nor anyone else, gets any signing hours, no one has done any ordering. I guess when we start running out of stuff, we run out. No one seems to care about that kind if stuff anymore. I wonder what it'll be like to have no price change paper, pog paper, backroom label paper, sale paper, 7x11, 3x5, etc ...... I used to keep an eye on all that. No more. Not my worry.

My PML got one from his PMBP that he emailed me. I can look tomorrow if I can find it. I’m at a small format and we were all keyed wrong so none of us got access and the SD couldn’t order so we were out of luck up until yesterday. We almost ran out of bags... it was quite the shit show

got through over half of the bins today. i'm going to have to build the rest on sunday night when i come in to set bts unfortunately because i'm in a different department tomorrow and then i'm off the rest of the week.

i also like how it says "8 minutes per bin" on the directions for the 4ft and 3ft bins. who the fuck is taking 8 minutes per bin? i got it down to like 3.

Look, with the closing TL being able to have GoCart access, I guarantee SD will be able to order soon, and then certain other TLs will be able to place orders.

got through over half of the bins today. i'm going to have to build the rest on sunday night when i come in to set bts unfortunately because i'm in a different department tomorrow and then i'm off the rest of the week.

i also like how it says "8 minutes per bin" on the directions for the 4ft and 3ft bins. who the fuck is taking 8 minutes per bin? i got it down to like 3.

My PPTL asked me to come in early tomorrow. I know it's not her fault for this but like bitch I fucking have 9 days in a row, one of which is an overnight that I was not asked about and I'm pissed about because it's outside of my availability. Like I'm sorry that the pallets came in and you have nowhere to put them but that's not my problem. I'm OPU for the next two days and then I'm hardlines. Like, SORRY ABOUT IT NOT DOING IT. DON'T WANNA SCHEDULE ME IN PRESENTATION? I AIN'T DOING IT.

Edit: Had to double check my schedule to make sure they didn't try and put me at 6AM on Sunday, which is also outside of my availability. I mean, I could get an Uber. But I won't.

Has anyone received the lowest price season 3x5 or 11x11 sign for BTS? If so was it in the signing pallet? The only thing I'm missing.

So my tl left an email out on the table in the office today, so being the curious minded person I am, I read it. Interesting.

In it was a forward from our district supervisor to our SD. Part of it said .... Do not underestimate how long it will take to build the bts bins. As soon as the pallets arrive, have someone start building .... Huh? Our pallets arrived Tuesday and got shoved into a storage unit outside.

How's that for setting us up to fail. My direction is to start building Sunday night as the team sets. I don't know what to build, what is even to build, etc.

I used to have some respect for my SD, but that's gone now.

I'm not breaking my back next week yo accommodate this either. What I get done, gets done. What bullshit.

Back