MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

My closing TL was able to successfully order! And not just an order waiting for approval from the SD- it said ordered. Super excited by this!!
Some things auto approve but almost everything goes in automatically and you won’t realize it’s still composing until you go into your orders and there’s a bunch that didn’t get auto approved so you have to send them to your SD for approval. I thought some of mine went though but actually didn’t. I just send them all to my SD automatically instead of waiting to see if they auto approve. Also anything over $1000 needs DSD approval.

Some things auto approve but almost everything goes in automatically and you won’t realize it’s still composing until you go into your orders and there’s a bunch that didn’t get auto approved so you have to send them to your SD for approval. I thought some of mine went though but actually didn’t. I just send them all to my SD automatically instead of waiting to see if they auto approve. Also anything over $1000 needs DSD approval.

I had her check her order list and it said ordered, not composing so I think it actually went through. It was sale 3x2s so probably something that gets auto approved.

And since I was off F, S, and today until 10pm, I'm certain the 4th of July banner is still up. Lol.

Lol, totally forgot about that on Friday. Hope I remember tomorrow!

Has anyone built the big shipper bins yet.

No, going to try to get at least one done tomorrow after I wrap up the notebook bins.

Back