MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Were there no strips for it from this weeks box that arrived overnight? I vaguely recall seeing something about Stationary being on production for this week that was just sent out. If not I can reach out to SNP and Rubix teams and see if something happened where the production files were never generated for this dept.

Is most of stationary usually strip set or peg hook?

If the POGs are calling for all labels to be printed when it should have strips, that's one of the cause for strips not being sent.

The only strips we've received for stationary so far are for the revisions. I already got the OTC strips but no stationary.

So only Revisions showed up, but no Transitions, possible first incident occuring 2 years back with this dept? Going to be an interesting Monday, alright, I'll start poking people about it then.

(can some of you message me the POG #'s for STAT you have so I can give it to the teams to look at what happened at the data conversion process?)

Last edited:
So only Revisions showed up, but no Transitions? Going to be an interesting Monday, alright, I'll start poking people about it then.

(can some of you message me the POG #'s for STAT you have so I can give it to the teams to look at what happened at the data conversion process?)

Yes, revisions strips only. No transitions. With the same set date you'd think they would be in the same box. I thought well.. sometimes they split it and it will come a bit late. So the next box of strips that came in was disappointing because it was only OTC.

I also mysupported this issue but no one has responded for a few days now.

Edit: POG # sent.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, keep reporting to the myHelp/Support teams about it so the escalation goes up higher. Usually once something gets flagged enough for exposure the Sr. Directors/VP's start noticing and get involved for a resolution REAL quick.

Since we are so far behind we weren’t going to start Stationary till Wednesday anyway - it may work out for us if we get the strips by then !

Question :
We were given a new adjacency but for the life of me I can’t find anything different from the old one !
Did anyone find any MOVES with the stationary transition ?

Since we are so far behind we weren’t going to start Stationary till Wednesday anyway - it may work out for us if we get the strips by then !

Question :
We were given a new adjacency but for the life of me I can’t find anything different from the old one !
Did anyone find any MOVES with the stationary transition ?
For my store only 4 aisles swapped . We are starting otc tomorrow

Did anyone setting Stationary today have issues printing labels? We had issues with the File Pog. It only gave us the header although we requested "all labels." We reported the issue through chat bot but still waiting for a response. Had to go old school and print off the labels through the line listing. This is just insane on what we have to deal with at store level. :rolleyes:

Did anyone setting Stationary today have issues printing labels? We had issues with the File Pog. It only gave us the header although we requested "all labels." We reported the issue through chat bot but still waiting for a response. Had to go old school and print off the labels through the line listing. This is just insane on what we have to deal with at store level. :rolleyes:

We were not able to print this pog either. Had this happen last week on a couple Pogs too but it was resolved quickly.

We had the same issue. It's due to 2 labels/item not having a proper title/description, causing issues for the whole batch.

So just a quick follow-up, it has been escalated even further up the chain and multiple teams within S&P are looking to see where the data went. Can confirm the data was never pushed down to be printed out, awaiting for more information while they are still within the investigation stage and will provide an update when I get it. There should also be a communication update coming soon as well.

As far as I'm aware they do have full intention of actually getting these departments printed out for stores, will just a little bit for a resolution.

Messages sent via Chatbot may not get a response regarding this (that's okay, just keep sending them) as they are just being pooled altogether on the global ticket affecting reporting stores.

Last edited:
So just a quick follow-up, it has been escalated even further up the chain and multiple teams within S&P are looking to see where the data went. Can confirm the data was never pushed down to be printed out, awaiting for more information while they are still within the investigation stage and will provide an update when I get it. There should also be a communication update coming soon as well.

As far as I'm aware they do have full intention of actually getting these departments printed out for stores, will just a little bit for a resolution.

Messages sent via Chatbot may not get a response regarding this (that's okay, just keep sending them) as they are just being pooled altogether on the global ticket affecting reporting stores.

Thanks for keeping us updated! It's nice to communicate with someone from HQ that's an actual human and not a brick wall that is chatbot.

Question. With inventory coming up next month for us. Is there a need to audit transition at this point? How soon should we stop auditing if at all.

Side note from my tech team- is anyone else seeing multiple pogs disappear from the system and reappear? We were going to set the Heyday focal early (last week) and then the new pog disappeared from the system. Reappeared today thank goodness! Seeing this anywhere else?

Side note from my tech team- is anyone else seeing multiple pogs disappear from the system and reappear? We were going to set the Heyday focal early (last week) and then the new pog disappeared from the system. Reappeared today thank goodness! Seeing this anywhere else?

Don't have that particular problem. But everything going on with sets right now is weird.This latest round of kitchen salesplans has adjancencies set up all over the place. New POGs supposed to set when carry forward POGs are already set. The adjanceny had a focal going on a 3 foot endcap. Got a communication about the Semi-permanent K-Mini endcap expiring until June (so keep the displays.) It's supposed to be replaced by a Mr. Coffee salesplan. I have no Mr. Coffee salesplan to set. I got the ad signing for it though.

If the POGs are calling for all labels to be printed when it should have strips, that's one of the cause for strips not being sent.

The only strips we've received for stationary so far are for the revisions. I already got the OTC strips but no stationary.
I am setting the Art2 Stationary POG without strips today and some of the product is not fitting in the shelf space, having to put some items on sideways. Anyone else have this problem or have a better workaround?

I am setting the Art2 Stationary POG without strips today and some of the product is not fitting in the shelf space, having to put some items on sideways. Anyone else have this problem or have a better workaround?

Haven't set that one yet but have you looked at the pog images on the zebra to see how it is supposed to look? That might give you an indication of item orientation or if two items share a space.

Not yet, my TL had me move on as our workload is real heavy this week and we’re behind. Plan to take another look at it today. Thanks for the idea, hope it helps a bit.

IMG_20220324_124458__01.jpg

Another POG fuck up. This time on women's health/care in OTC. 4 shelves are showing 2-0 with no strips. 2-1 is the 4 shelf up, 2-2 is 5th shelf. Items on 2-0 shelves isn't even on line listing so can't manually print it. #dobettertarget

Last edited:
seems like this is the place for a PRESENTATION question:

This week we were severely undercut on hours given for workload (had 52 to do 160 hrs work) and we used those hours to get caught up with overdue unset pogs (everywhere - toys, sporting goods, rear seasonal, personal care, even a cosmetics !)and everything OTHER than stationary due this week - all revisions, sidecaps, amplified, home etc. because we have been severely under scheduled for the past 4 weeks.

So…….NONE of stationary is set !

I DO NOT want to tie these !

WE ALL know the NIGHTMARE tied and NOT set pogs are for the salesfloor/flex ! I would rather take the hit on one week poor set on time metric than hear all the complaints from tm’s pushing/doing reshop/helping guests/filling orders when none of the locations in the dept are correct and the shelves are empty because it all went salvage and we have yet to set and push ANY of the new stuff. Also, the stationary 1:1 and OOS numbers will SKYROCKET with no one available to do any pulls all weekend.

Would any presentation peeps here tie them because they are “due”. ? Would your ETL/SD ?
How bad is it if I DO NOT tie them ? Our ‘set on time’ metric is currently 100%.

This week we were severely undercut on hours given for workload (had 52 to do 160 hrs work) and we used those hours to get caught up with overdue unset pogs (everywhere - toys, sporting goods, rear seasonal, personal care, even a cosmetics !)and everything OTHER than stationary due this week - all revisions, sidecaps, amplified, home etc. because we have been severely under scheduled for the past 4 weeks.

WE ALL know the NIGHTMARE tied and NOT set pogs are for the salesfloor/flex ! I would rather take the hit on one week poor set on time metric than hear all the complaints from tm’s pushing/doing reshop/helping guests/filling orders when none of the locations in the dept are correct and the shelves are empty because it all went salvage and we have yet to set and push ANY of the new stuff. Also, the stationary 1:1 and OOS numbers will SKYROCKET with no one available to do any pulls all weekend.

Would any presentation peeps here tie them because they are “due”. ? Would your ETL/SD ?
How bad is it if I DO NOT tie them ? Our ‘set on time’ metric is currently 100%.

Hell no, I would not tie them. I rather take the hit on set on time then tie them. Your store will go from bad to worst. Fulfillment INF and speed will suffer, so will the push, zone, it will be a domino effect.

I would first sit down with your SD and ETL about the importance of getting the right amount of hours given to catch up. Once you get the correct amount of hours. I would tackle the upcoming transition first and any hours extra should be used for overdue transition. Revision and SPL should be delegated to your TL/DBO while you try to catch up on transitions.

Your SD and ETL are failing you, I'm sorry.

Also what do you mean your set on time is 100%? It's obviously not if your this behind unless your fake tying everything.

Hell to the no . Do no tie anything . If anything wait for the week 4/3 the workload is light and set it then . I do not understand even with a lot going on how you guys are that far behind .

Hell no, I would not tie them. I rather take the hit on set on time then tie them. Your store will go from bad to worst. Fulfillment INF and speed will suffer, so will the push, zone, it will be a domino effect.

I would first sit down with your SD and ETL about the importance of getting the right amount of hours given to catch up. Once you get the correct amount of hours. I would tackle the upcoming transition first and any hours extra should be used for overdue transition. Revision and SPL should be delegated to your TL/DBO while you try to catch up on transitions.

Your SD and ETL are failing you, I'm sorry.

Also what do you mean your set on time is 100%? It's obviously not if your this behind unless your fake tying everything.
Currently NO SD.
ETL is new.
Yes, we have been instructed to tie ALL on Friday and “catch up” when we can ! Well, there have been FAR to MANY of those weeks and now we are OVER 60 hours in the hole ! I am VERY tired of “faking it” for the metric !

which is why I ask - can i, should I, refuse to tie ?

Back