MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I like the look of them on a shelf with fencing, but the upper part using faceouts just seems so dangerous.

Most of the time those are the racks that people don't use the most of time and just take up space anyway.
If they do need them just make it a team lift.

We can't sell signing displays because their licensed. If they're portrayed in a negative way the company can get into legal problems. At the end of the day, it won't be worth selling it for cheap and having higher legal charges. All team members are tempted to take some home but we don't do it at our store.

Has anyone decked out their signing area? I'm just curious.

Yes. Just like all the TL's personalized their desks, I did the same with mine.

Question...as the PDA's are sloooooowly going away and we're all supposed to be using the MyDevices, does anybody know if there's a way to see if there are upcoming ties for a sign (if it hasn't been set yet)...

The only thing it shows is currently tied items...If I have a box of 10 signs, and only 8 are set, and I have 2 leftover, but have more areas to set, it would be nice to know that I need to keep them (and write the POG that it's supposed to go with or the pre-tie aisle number on the back of it)...or if I can go ahead and toss them because I know all signs have been put up and these are just extra.

Trying to cut down on the clutter...some we really need to keep, a majority we don't.

Yes. Just like all the TL's personalized their desks, I did the same with mine.

Question...as the PDA's are sloooooowly going away and we're all supposed to be using the MyDevices, does anybody know if there's a way to see if there are upcoming ties for a sign (if it hasn't been set yet)...

The only thing it shows is currently tied items...If I have a box of 10 signs, and only 8 are set, and I have 2 leftover, but have more areas to set, it would be nice to know that I need to keep them (and write the POG that it's supposed to go with or the pre-tie aisle number on the back of it)...or if I can go ahead and toss them because I know all signs have been put up and these are just extra.

Trying to cut down on the clutter...some we really need to keep, a majority we don't.
Scan the sign, it will show pogs 2 weeks out. Hit the detail side, by touching the product name.

For the Pain aisle (at my store) the third section on the bottom shelf, according to the Planogram, was supposed to have bins of some sort. They weren't sent, and the line listing didn't mention them. The only thing I received were the dividers for said bins but they look like the dividers you use for the utility shelves in cosmetics. Can anyone tell me if those are the right dividers? Or if anyone has a number for those bins so I can order them?
Anyone ever puzzle this one out? Mysupport won't answer me.

Has anyone else tried ordering the sidecap acrylic shelf? I've tried the dpci and the part number but I can't find it on sap anymore. Also, what about fx0007sou? I've ordered many times but they just don't show up. Is there a delay?

Has anyone else tried ordering the sidecap acrylic shelf? I've tried the dpci and the part number but I can't find it on sap anymore. Also, what about fx0007sou? I've ordered many times but they just don't show up. Is there a delay?
I mysupport it a week ago they said its restricted to my store. They ordered it for me. I try to ask them why all of a sudden its restricted but I always order it thru sap.

The lack of fx0007 happened last year around this time as well. Most stores didn't get shipments for like 6-7 months, and right after that there was just a massive influx if you kept ordering them that just got compiled together. Currently have about 30 boxes of them up in my fixture room.

The lack of fx0007 happened last year around this time as well. Most stores didn't get shipments for like 6-7 months, and right after that there was just a massive influx if you kept ordering them that just got compiled together. Currently have about 30 boxes of them up in my fixture room.
I'm going to guess that part of that has to do with new store/remodel consolidations being sent out. Those take priority over all other orders.

What sucks was that after they restarted making them in bulk to feed the rest of the stores, the first several boxes were of very bad quality. You needed to cut your fingers open to open them up because they were so tight.

Last edited:
Well, that makes more sense but it still sucks! I hate being out of stock!.... I did notice the blue tint ones( the ones that suck) vs. the white frosty ones ( the better ones) prying them open were not fun. I'll have to order once a week now so by the time they come in, I have some for the whole year.

I mysupport it a week ago they said its restricted to my store. They ordered it for me. I try to ask them why all of a sudden its restricted but I always order it thru sap.
I did the same thing and got the same answer however I haven't received them yet. This was like 2 months ago...

Anyone ever puzzle this one out? Mysupport won't answer me.
They pretty much told me to do what my pog team had already done. Use adhesive dividers and a front rail. I know my STL saw an actual bin at another store, but theres no point in going back and forth with these people, they clearly have no idea whats going on.

My store switched over to manniquins early this year. With that came those horrid banners. I say "horrid" only because they don't stay up. At least twice a week a guest (both children and adults) pull them down. Like literally yank on them. It has become such a hassle. I have lost eight of the little black stoppers and three cables have snapped in half. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know if I can order the stoppers without ordering the frame? All I can find is the set on SAP.

Back