MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone else not get the new rolling shelf fixtures for the vitamin aisle setting this week? All I've received are the basedecks so far.

Have the roller shelves changed? Or did your store not have them previously? We got rollers either last year or the year before and they're fantastic.

Anyone else not get the new rolling shelf fixtures for the vitamin aisle setting this week? All I've received are the basedecks so far.

Didn't you guys have these for the last pog? They're absolutely wonderful. Keeps the aisle looking good.

Hey, guys!

I'm curious on how to use these "up to 30-50% off" circles. What are the rules for using them? Do you have them up all year long over the softlines clearance? When is the best time to use them?

View attachment 838 View attachment 839

is it bad that the first thing I noticed was "holy crap there are department signs that aren't in English/Spanish!"

The roller shelves were new this year for our store. The shelves and dividers are awesome.

The biggest flaw was that they made it a non-label strip planogram. It says so on the paperwork. This made setting and pushing harder than it needed to be.

Weird, ours had label strips. They were even the kind that was one price strip with the other 3/4 of the strip being a guide for placing dividers. You know, how zone assist aisles normally come.

By not sending label strips, we had no idea how to space the dividers. That was fun.

The same way you do any POG with no label strips, a tape measure and "lead-in" measurement on the line listing. We also didn't receive label strips for our POG, so we measured every divider out by hand across the entire POG.

Supposedly our store will be getting the label strips later, HQ just screwed up by not sending the info to the printer at first.

We still have ours. They sit in those clear plastic box things in their respective sales floor locations.

As of the new reset that was due this week, they are no longer supposed to be used. They have been replaced by a 4' info box telling people to see the pharmacist for product containing pseudoephedrine

The same way you do any POG with no label strips, a tape measure and "lead-in" measurement on the line listing. We also didn't receive label strips for our POG, so we measured every divider out by hand across the entire POG.

Supposedly our store will be getting the label strips later, HQ just screwed up by not sending the info to the printer at first.

We started doing that. But it wasn't working out for the spacing. Plus, with them saying the pog would only take 9 hours, we got jammed at the end. People who don't normally help came over to help. But by then, it was a cluster mess.

I just imagine thousands of stores trying to hand measure all this product, when a simple thing like label strips would have saved thousands of hours.

For the Pain aisle (at my store) the third section on the bottom shelf, according to the Planogram, was supposed to have bins of some sort. They weren't sent, and the line listing didn't mention them. The only thing I received were the dividers for said bins but they look like the dividers you use for the utility shelves in cosmetics. Can anyone tell me if those are the right dividers? Or if anyone has a number for those bins so I can order them?

It's the same fixture as the single bars in the Nutrition aisle. It is a strip that attaches to the front of the shelf, then the dividers attach to that.

It's like the ones in stationary. I just put adhesive dividers because the ones they sent were too short for the base deck.

It's the same fixture as the single bars in the Nutrition aisle. It is a strip that attaches to the front of the shelf, then the dividers attach to that.

We don't have a fixture on that aisle. So I'm not exactly sure of what you are talking about.

It's like the ones in stationary. I just put adhesive dividers because the ones they sent were too short for the base deck.

The fixture I have in stationary is a clear front and back but huge red dividers. Not at all like the ones they sent me.

I used a fence and adhesive dividers as well until I can get the others in.

For the Pain aisle (at my store) the third section on the bottom shelf, according to the Planogram, was supposed to have bins of some sort. They weren't sent, and the line listing didn't mention them. The only thing I received were the dividers for said bins but they look like the dividers you use for the utility shelves in cosmetics. Can anyone tell me if those are the right dividers? Or if anyone has a number for those bins so I can order them?
They sent me the front piece and the dividers but no back piece. We used the front piece with sticky dividers in between. :-/ At least it doesn't look bad.

The roller shelves were new this year for our store. The shelves and dividers are awesome.

The biggest flaw was that they made it a non-label strip planogram. It says so on the paperwork. This made setting and pushing harder than it needed to be.
I am so thankful that we had those shelves put in a year ago. Also, we had strips for vitamins but not for the feminine aisle.

Back