MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Our droid still works. They are going to raffle it off when the focal resets.
Doubt it. I anticipate a redwire reminding us of the importance of destroying him, sending him to recycling, etc. Nobody wants to get caught letting it out of the building without permission from corporate via Disney.

Eta: mine is still live. You can easily replace his batteries.

Does anyone still have a working droid on the boys toy focal? The battery on mine died ages ago, but that's because the thing itself in its last few days would just keep going continuously w/o anyone going by, likely broken.
Mine did the same thing. I replace the batteries after Christmas. His head doesn't turn anymore. :( But he chirps. We are ruffling ours off too! :D@signingminion I'm thinking that maybe they got permission? I can't imagine they would send that out if they didn't. Fingers crossed! I want mine!!!

I have changed the batteries after Christmas. It was working fine until it stopped. I never really went back to check on it afterwards.

Doubt it. I anticipate a redwire reminding us of the importance of destroying him, sending him to recycling, etc. Nobody wants to get caught letting it out of the building without permission from corporate via Disney.

Eta: mine is still live. You can easily replace his batteries.

It was in the merch update that stores coukd raffle him off.

I was/am rather confused about this sudden change in policy.

Does anyone still have a working droid on the boys toy focal? The battery on mine died ages ago, but that's because the thing itself in its last few days would just keep going continuously w/o anyone going by, likely broken.

I wish ours would die already. The thing has been going constantly for at least a few days, and it's driving us out of our minds.

I frequently find VERY LARGE toys FLEXED in front of the eye ;)

Someone apparently tried to put a sticker over the sensor at one point. I could see the adhesive residue from where they stuck it on.

If it wasn't constantly going off on its own (regardless of whether or not anyone's there), we'd just put something in front of the sensor.

It was in the merch update that stores coukd raffle him off.

I was/am rather confused about this sudden change in policy.
Big brother is reading....although I meant for cash for charity you idiots.... *shakes fist at corporate lurkers*

Wonder if I can con my stl into skipping that for all he owes me....?

So, I am brand-spanking new to Signing Spec, and we are getting Electronics Remodel and Home Innovation, at the same time. Any tips, tricks, and a howl? We are also getting an Optical Center, but I believe my involvement with that will be moot? but what the hell do I know.

Yea, I even got multiples of some of the cosmetics signing but they didn't show another store number :/
Still haven't figured out what to do with the fixtures from the cosmetics transcend endcap pallet I received in December since there's only one endcap that asks for those fixtures..

Yea, I even got multiples of some of the cosmetics signing but they didn't show another store number :/
Still haven't figured out what to do with the fixtures from the cosmetics transcend endcap pallet I received in December since there's only one endcap that asks for those fixtures..

I used fixtures to set the indie mascara.

So did anyone else not get half the stuff on their packing list? Really need my cosmetics stuff.
Bahahahahaha :eek::eek:bahahahaha :eek::eek: STORY OF MY LIFE and welcome to my nightmare the water is warm.
Anyone else getting the C9 reinvention?
First I have heard of it... And lord I hope not. Cosmetics & infants backed up to China. All new headers to put up throughout store. COSMETICS SET. 3 pallets todayo_O. Oh and I have to audit infants tomorrow I just found out.
NO! Thank god! lol
So, I am brand-spanking new to Signing Spec, and we are getting Electronics Remodel and Home Innovation, at the same time. Any tips, tricks, and a howl? We are also getting an Optical Center, but I believe my involvement with that will be moot? but what the hell do I know.
start about 50/60 pages back and start reading :D. Welcome aboard! Lots of good ppl here!!

Bahahahahaha :eek::eek:bahahahaha :eek::eek: STORY OF MY LIFE and welcome to my nightmare the water is warm.

First I have heard of it... And lord I hope not. Cosmetics & infants backed up to China. All new headers to put up throughout store. COSMETICS SET. 3 pallets todayo_O. Oh and I have to audit infants tomorrow I just found out.
NO! Thank god! lol

start about 50/60 pages back and start reading :D. Welcome aboard! Lots of good ppl here!!
Tell me about it. I'm three pieces short on the cribs/strollers/high chairs. One short on bottles. One of the monitor displays shattered. Carriers are up. But that's mostly done. Makeup will be end of week after overnight for c9. Two pallets for transcend crap. Actual ism pallet from last Friday. Two more came today. Including the empl replacement ism. We have a BIG visit Friday due to the c9 and assorted other projects.

But no overtime yet...

I used fixtures to set the indie mascara.
My store had the indie mascara change to a transcend endcap early in 2015, we just don't have another endcap to use the stuff on.
Also, did anyone whose team set naturals see that it's adding another four foot section? And did they send you the backpanels for that? I'm missing a ton of signing, including naturals but backpanels don't seem like something they'd miss.

We just had the overnight for our setup this past weekend.
How awful was it? Mine's tonight and the crew they got is not the best at pog/adjacency/zoning but we're willing to work an overnight...hoping people from other stores coming are better. Otherwise I'm swan diving from the wav.

Was given the executive order to just order it and be done with it. Yeah, SAP is down until Feb 1st. :cool: Innit just special? On the up side, my list is all compiled and ready to go! Just have to sit down & punch numbers :D and cosmetics is off to a running snail!!! Fun times!

Back