MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

@BigEyedPhish it was pretty much all of us for backer I think!
And BBBG is (and I bumped into this is why I know this) big boy big girl. It drive me nuts FOR MONTHS!!!
When curious and u have time because u r waiting for pallets to come in that are last weeks work.... Get on WB and just start searching out topics you don't understand. And read. Some are longer than others. I dot remember the specific page but it has all the guides or for all the different types of stores and lists all or I'm sorry most of the current fixture/part numbers. I get a lot of info there. It's part of my quick links.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
They are...taking my signing trailer away.

I will have room in steel, despite us never having enough room for backstock in steel.

Thinking of quitting instead of dealing with this shit. They don't let me organize the fixture room, everyone just takes/moved/leaves stuff there. Without my hobbit hole being a safe place to put things I can't do this.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Used to have 4 trailers to myself, and the signing guy before me had a spot in steel on top of that as well. But that was a long time ago :( Luckily my fixture room seems to be longer than most (which I defend daily from encroaching pallets/flats of push that people try shoving in there), and the etl's don't seem to mind me storing pallets of extra shelves/ whatever in the cart garage.

Used to have 4 trailers to myself, and the signing guy before me had a spot in steel on top of that as well. But that was a long time ago :( Luckily my fixture room seems to be longer than most (which I defend daily from encroaching pallets/flats of push that people try shoving in there), and the etl's don't seem to mind me storing pallets of extra shelves/ whatever in the cart garage.
No cart garage here. Very rarely a storage trailer for extra projects. I'm guessing that's what is gong to be replacing my trailer in that slot. Only three bays. "But no more going out in super cold or hot weather" fuck them.

Regarding the intimates transition, what 11 x 7 sign holders are supposed to be used for the new signs? The number listed on the POGs and in the manual does not come up in SAP. Were new sign holders supposed to be sent for the transition? Did anyone get them?

Regarding the intimates transition, what 11 x 7 sign holders are supposed to be used for the new signs? The number listed on the POGs and in the manual does not come up in SAP. Were new sign holders supposed to be sent for the transition? Did anyone get them?

We didn't even get any new signs. :-/ Waiting until Monday to see if they come in otherwise I am going to have to order all of them.

What number are u typing in? Drop the "0's" in front of the dpci before u type it in. Anyway I mysupported it today. Got like 50 signs and NOTHING to put them in. Whst do u currently have up?

Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have taken the day off...wonder how poorly they did without me to set their Damn signs...

We are using the old 11 x 11 sign holders for the new 11 x 7s and of course the softlines 23 x 14s for the larger signs. The item numbers (without leading zeros) don't exist in SAP. I mysupported it and they're sending all 40 and 8 of the new sign holders. Irked they sent all the signing but not the sign holders.

Ok suckers :confused: dupes :cool: & fools! :D Who's ready for the 4-5 :eek: pallets of fixtures coming for grocery? Better yet who has o_O SPACE!!!! I for one DO NOT!:rolleyes: This should be interesting :p oh & im sure that doesn't include the COMPLETELY NEW SIGNING FOR EVERY AISLE....... :confused: Endcap Fact indicators are going to be grey with white writing. Sounds cool. Face plant. Repeat.

Ok suckers :confused: dupes :cool: & fools! :D Who's ready for the 4-5 :eek: pallets of fixtures coming for grocery? Better yet who has o_O SPACE!!!! I for one DO NOT!:rolleyes: This should be interesting :p oh & im sure that doesn't include the COMPLETELY NEW SIGNING FOR EVERY AISLE....... :confused: Endcap Fact indicators are going to be grey with white writing. Sounds cool. Face plant. Repeat.
I hope we get a dozen. To put in the 8ft of signing steel I will have by then. *insert evil laugh here* I will enjoy parking them in "not my" trailer or on the line or wherever I dang well can find space. Ha.

Anyone else's online packing slip not updating? Mine hasn't updated since January

Which pog is supposed to get that box of giant mirror/picture frame holders that came in last week? I can't see them on any pog that was set this week or last and mysupport didn't know either.

We got that giant box too. We suspect it's a retrofit for the large wall mirrors in home decor, but we saw no communication about it.

Is your store a home innovation store? We thought it was for that but came late (our remodel was last summer and we're STILL receiving fixtures and signs randomly). No one on the remodel team knows about it though.

Sorry I don't have more info. I, too, am curious.

I received that same box too. We just put it in the corner of our fixture room to collect dust. I bet some pog will come months from now thst will ask for that fixture.

And I'm not a Home innovation store, nor is my store ever going to be.

@fx0007 @MissPick @NXT I looked at pretie today, and it looks like dept 72(?) preties next week or the week after. I suspect one of 2 things: it's for the mirrors as miss pick says, and OMG we got it early, now I need to change my undies, or its for the lawn chairs that clearly do not fit. But I'm a thinking that box may go missing when it calls for it on the mirrors pog :D. It will work very nicely with the lovely lawn chairs that NEVER, I mean ALWAYS fits just right on the shelf with the looped fixture! Does anyone actually use that? :rolleyes:

Back