MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Mirrors just went clearance 30% so I'm guessing a re-set is due sometime 3/27 or 4/3. I haven't checked the adjacency calander.

@Signduck we used the looped fixture with a rubber mat underneath (think it's technically for picture frames?) for the lawn chairs. Thanks for the info, though, a potential set date makes it easier to justify holding onto the box for now.

Ok suckers :confused: dupes :cool: & fools! :D Who's ready for the 4-5 :eek: pallets of fixtures coming for grocery? Better yet who has o_O SPACE!!!! I for one DO NOT!:rolleyes: This should be interesting :p oh & im sure that doesn't include the COMPLETELY NEW SIGNING FOR EVERY AISLE....... :confused: Endcap Fact indicators are going to be grey with white writing. Sounds cool. Face plant. Repeat.

oh lordy jesus I hate those fact indicators and that recipe nonsense they have now

I need help finding a part number...

It is the clear plexi fencing, that comes with 4 metal hooks to hook into hard lines shelves... none of them come with an actual part number on them.

I am off today. But, if you do a workbench search for label holders, you will get a complete list of fixtures with pictures & sap part numbers. It was an awesome list.

I need help finding a part number...

It is the clear plexi fencing, that comes with 4 metal hooks to hook into hard lines shelves... none of them come with an actual part number on them.
As0688, as0691sc, ax3154 IF my paper is right :p good luck! There should be more than just those 3. 2 are 48" one 36". I know we have like 3" 4" 5" & 6" tall. May not all still be available tho

I found something SPECIAL today:eek::D:p and I NEED it!!! Who wants to help me???
Part #please!
It's a label holder WITH PRONGS!! :eek::D It's short but I WANT them!!! What the #????

I found something SPECIAL today:eek::D:p and I NEED it!!! Who wants to help me???
Part #please!
It's a label holder WITH PRONGS!! :eek::D It's short but I WANT them!!! What the #????
Picture? Couldn't help myself...

Who wants to share pics of their signing space in steel? Down to two weeks and the only real company contacts i have only managed to get me one pic...starting to go nuts.

Part #please!
@signingminion here is your pic! (I wa at home when I remembered and forgot to take a pic :cool:)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
Part #please!
@signingminion here is your pic! (I wa at home when I remembered and forgot to take a pic :cool:)
Never seen that before either...and I've got fixtures from the last 8yrs.

Picture? Couldn't help myself...

Who wants to share pics of their signing space in steel? Down to two weeks and the only real company contacts i have only managed to get me one pic...starting to go nuts.

How much steel space are you getting? I have four pallets worth in the fixture room for my signs.

Part #please!

Is that the label holder for the massive gift card endcap fixture?

Is that the label holder for the massive gift card endcap fixture?
Don't know. Don't think so. It olderish. Found it buried in a box in a corner. Been open 10 years. Been here since day 1 but don't Rembrandt EVER seeing it....

did anyone receive the new window panel displays? Any word?
Curtains? Or...? I've got a box of new displays I've had for a couple weeks at least. Came fedex or ups...my vendor i think needs to do it hasn't gotten a work order for it yet.

Back