MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Hope you still have metal hooks for the power aisle, because I used the old plastic ones and those ropes just seem too heavy for them. Also, you might want to move a couple of the ornaments along the ropes themselves because they hang very low to the ground... That dog from mini-seasonal I could almost touch with my head using the instruction sheet lengths.

I still have the Power Aisle left, it looks painful.

I actually found the power aisle to be the easiest. Still had some minor frustrations, but not like the other overheads. And, yes, you will have to make a few adjustments because a couple of the lights (nearest Spot for me) hang very low.

Hope you still have metal hooks for the power aisle, because I used the old plastic ones and those ropes just seem too heavy for them. Also, you might want to move a couple of the ornaments along the ropes themselves because they hang very low to the ground... That dog from mini-seasonal I could almost touch with my head using the instruction sheet lengths.

No metal hooks left, I was worried that the plastic would not hold up but was asked to try anyway.

No metal hooks left, I was worried that the plastic would not hold up but was asked to try anyway.
I'd refuse. No way would I trust the plastic with those ropes. The other signs are the same ad they always were, but this rope is heavier. Trying to adjust it pulled on the wires so bad my fingertips are all tore up.

With much reluctance I used the plastic OneUps on the PA ropes, but it was a very wary decision, and it was after I'd done the FOS nightmare for fear I wouldn't have anything left over for the others. I've tried ordering additional wires and clips before, but they would always get backordered, and sent in 2-3 months after the fact, or never at all. I'm expecting to receive several dozen in probably May-ish. Hopefully by then I haven't hung myself after trying to untangle all of them from the other monstrocities they currently occupy. There's an actual degreed engineer at my store working on flow and I've been telling him about some of the problems, and he just has this eyeroll, SMH expression the whole time =P

I put a wire and plastic hook for each section except the very last which is just plastic (as an experiment :p).

A week and a half later it is still holding.

Okay guys, am I missing something with the holiday hours clings? Our pharmacy one has a pocket to insert a printed calendar... but nowhere on workbench can I find a printable document with the pharmacy hours. My etl ge just walked over to the pharmacy, asked what their hours are, and wrote them on my store hours calendar. It looks like crap and I can't believe that's the intention here. Any thoughts?

It will probably be in an email or redwire sent to your stl/etl hr, that's where it's been sent for the last few years.

When I couldn't find it on Workbench either, I gave up, hung the sign empty, and let the LOD know. They can fix it if they want. My part is done.

When I couldn't find it on Workbench either, I gave up, hung the sign empty, and let the LOD know. They can fix it if they want. My part is done.
Workbench memo this morning had a link to print it...part of q4 resources or some baloney.

Workbench memo this morning had a link to print it...part of q4 resources or some baloney.

It's weird, I could look at the spreadsheet showing the hours but then you need to open up a template to put the hours in manually.

That's what I'm assuming because I got a big access denied message when I tried to open the template. Oh well, looks like an ETL will get to handle it.

Anyone else see the redwire were we need to change the "Make it spectacular" sign to Merry Christmas? Really Spot no readon to pander to the pearl clutching Christens that ate boycotting they will just get upset nect time you do something liberal.

Anyone else see the redwire were we need to change the "Make it spectacular" sign to Merry Christmas? Really Spot no readon to pander to the pearl clutching Christens that ate boycotting they will just get upset nect time you do something liberal.
Doesn't it say "make it spectacular" on one side and "Merry Christmas" on the other? Guests can already see both sides.

Is this the one with the string lights by the checklanes?

Wouldn't those people refuse to step foot in the store because of the bathroom policy anyway?

Oh that reminds me, did anyone else get the fixit kit for the checklanes essentials headers? They accidentally made them double sided so it has the get healthy snacks message showing behind the gum/mint, so they sent out black covers to place over them.

One tiny little problem. They forgot to put adhesive on the covers.

Oh spot, you kill me sometimes.

Back