MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I never got instructions or even a picture, I put a MySupport in for the issue today, they actually usually respond quite fast when I ask for directions
They were there when I got in today...didn't open them, but hopefully they are the right ones.

They were there when I got in today...didn't open them, but hopefully they are the right ones.

If you are ever missing instructions mysupport it and ask for a.pdf file as a attachment with instructions, that way all you have to do is print it. (You probably know this already, but some might not).

This was that one time they actually helped me

If you are ever missing instructions mysupport it and ask for a.pdf file as a attachment with instructions, that way all you have to do is print it. (You probably know this already, but some might not).

This was that one time they actually helped me
The one time I needed them you couldn't order for .08 with the description being the link to the pdf...

They can just go eff themselves on that one. I am not touching any of that Christmas signing again until it comes down for good!
Saw this....we'll see when/ if it comes in. Tomorrow is my last day of signing til Sunday...

...mysupport link was broken for one. Hacked the part number off the html for the pdf from another and it's not the right one. Any pics or instructions would be welcome. No idea what this is even supposed to look like...

Saw this....we'll see when/ if it comes in. Tomorrow is my last day of signing til Sunday...

...mysupport link was broken for one. Hacked the part number off the html for the pdf from another and it's not the right one. Any pics or instructions would be welcome. No idea what this is even supposed to look like...

Mine came...

God damnit...

I had to logic out the giant shippers. Now I've got no clue what goes in them. They said controller shippers, but they are HUGE. And divided.

Anybody?

I am pretty sure it is "Video Game Accessories" that will go inside them, I had this same issue arise today as we are sorting through just exactly what is what. They are NOT the NOP Shipper for Video Games that was in Merch Update, which is what we were wondering (that would have to be a fuck ton of video games we thought). That shipper is separate, and just as inconspicuous as these were (it is in a slightly smaller box, and actually came with directions :D).

I am pretty sure it is "Video Game Accessories" that will go inside them, I had this same issue arise today as we are sorting through just exactly what is what. They are NOT the NOP Shipper for Video Games that was in Merch Update, which is what we were wondering (that would have to be a fuck ton of video games we thought). That shipper is separate, and just as inconspicuous as these were (it is in a slightly smaller box, and actually came with directions :D).
I swear I've got a cardboard wrapped filed shipper for everything...plus two bins full? That's a six foot plus pallet of junk.

I tell ya, the lack of communication directly to signing team members is so difficult. Having to hunt through different resources for answers is really frustrating me. I wont go into it, but If I dont have an immediate answer, its getting me in hot water...

Any way. Currently the question now is about the Holiday price matching. Was there ANY other signing about the temporary Holiday Price Matching policy Other than the one little 7x11 on the Policy Board? Had that one up on 11/1, but now Im hearing that there Must be more than that.

I tell ya, the lack of communication directly to signing team members is so difficult. Having to hunt through different resources for answers is really frustrating me. I wont go into it, but If I dont have an immediate answer, its getting me in hot water...

Any way. Currently the question now is about the Holiday price matching. Was there ANY other signing about the temporary Holiday Price Matching policy Other than the one little 7x11 on the Policy Board? Had that one up on 11/1, but now Im hearing that there Must be more than that.
That's the only one I've seen so far. I'll let you know as the evening progresses and I sort stuff.

There really needs to be a "Signing TM" option for Redwire filtering...
I just go to Workcenter View along the top left-ish in gray, and then from that new view, choose on the little drop-down on the far-right that says something like "whole store" and just read redwire that is even available. I will often find something for the PMT or AP that I need to know like some part that arrives via my stuff, or some kind of errand that I would end up doing anyway. You can always 'update status' on something not intended for you and change it to Not-Started, and it will show up on the list again bolded like it hasn't been opened yet.

They want it on both sides.
I was thinking that was to be changed after BF was over.. And I don't want to go up there again either, since ours is straddling Bullpuckyground, and I'd need to study up on high-wire trapeze techniques to reach the vikings to pull the panels off. Seems like they could have just made an adhesive version for it, since it's not even going to be up there but for like, a few weeks tops. I wonder if maybe I can make 2 little wire hooks, so that it just hangs off the top edge at the right height. These people seem to think we need to secure the signing to prepare for a hurricane or something.

I never even got the store-hours cling at all, much less any inserts..

Several things I have suggested over the years have actually been implemented. I suggested changing the jiffycutters to the green handle-kind and gave like an essay of the reasons why (even sent pictures of what they look like, etc), via the little Let Us Know function somewhere. I also suggested changes to the old scan-in method of ad prep that the ad-flag-putter-outer team had to manually do each time, and a few others.

Currently I'm lobbying them to create a page similar to the Transition packet list, of simply every recent instruction PDF that we would need, since having to fish them out of a giant BTS bin box or whatever just to see whaddafaq the box actually contains is so problematic to re-seal, and it would also clue us in to what we might not have gotten or what to expect ahead of time. For instance, there was no way we could have known how many hanger wires we'd need for the whole OH set without ripping open boxes that barely even stay closed well when sealed and risk scattering badly needed pieces everywhere never to be found again, just to check instruction pages. If they kept all the instructions in PDF for the quarter-ish in one place like the TRNS/EarlySets are, then we wouldn't need to waste SAP bandwidth (if you can even log in) or pester NoSupport for them.

I never even got the store-hours cling at all, much less any inserts..

Store hour clings arrived in the BF box that should have gone to your STL. Unfortunately my STL never let me know about them and my SFT had to put them up once another ETL found them going through the STL office.

My leadership is just so clown shoes.

Several things I have suggested over the years have actually been implemented. I suggested changing the jiffycutters to the green handle-kind and gave like an essay of the reasons why (even sent pictures of what they look like, etc), via the little Let Us Know function somewhere. I also suggested changes to the old scan-in method of ad prep that the ad-flag-putter-outer team had to manually do each time, and a few others.

Currently I'm lobbying them to create a page similar to the Transition packet list, of simply every recent instruction PDF that we would need, since having to fish them out of a giant BTS bin box or whatever just to see whaddafaq the box actually contains is so problematic to re-seal, and it would also clue us in to what we might not have gotten or what to expect ahead of time. For instance, there was no way we could have known how many hanger wires we'd need for the whole OH set without ripping open boxes that barely even stay closed well when sealed and risk scattering badly needed pieces everywhere never to be found again, just to check instruction pages. If they kept all the instructions in PDF for the quarter-ish in one place like the TRNS/EarlySets are, then we wouldn't need to waste SAP bandwidth (if you can even log in) or pester NoSupport for them.

I think they should just put them in a durable plastic seal, like they do to our Packing list, on the outside of the box.

not as much signing this year as last year, but holy hell was it way more involved.

(this is in signing pieces, I think this year easily has last year beat in number of hangers, maybe by JUST that one FOS overhead).

Back