MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Or just put on the floor in softlines and ignore it

I placed mine on a metal recycling pallet. Wasn't labeled for anything and we have about 5 of those stored in the fixture room already because everyone hates them at my store.

Does anyone know the SAP number for this??? I've been looking for months and I can't find it. Also the small white L-shaped fixture that can hold accessories or xmerch?

I don't know the numbers since I'm at home but the L-shaped fixture is called a cross merchandising fixture, might help your search.

Does anyone know the SAP number for this??? I've been looking for months and I can't find it. Also the small white L-shaped fixture that can hold accessories or xmerch?

If your talking about the 4" white peg with a L-shape hook at the end, it's AX0845. The 6" version is AM7241

The new operational pilot that roles out company wide in January eleminates signing, pricing, pog,flow...
Which will work well with the back room organization they are doing... fixture room eliminated and put in a trailer. Hahaha. Ain't nobody gonna set pog or spln if they have to go out in the snow for fixtures. I can't wait.

Which will work well with the back room organization they are doing... fixture room eliminated and put in a trailer. Hahaha. Ain't nobody gonna set pog or spln if they have to go out in the snow for fixtures. I can't wait.

We just went thru an entire backroom reflow and we still have our fixture room. We did lose 2 full aisles of light duty shelves near receiving, and quite a bit of bulk racking in receiving as well.

You are absolutely right though. Too much work involved if it isn't in the building.

We just went thru an entire backroom reflow and we still have our fixture room. We did lose 2 full aisles of light duty shelves near receiving, and quite a bit of bulk racking in receiving as well.

You are absolutely right though. Too much work involved if it isn't in the building.
They want to put dry market there and take the current market for softlines breakout. Our backroom is tiny for a B volume. Every other store that's ulv near us has twice the space. Everybody is getting fucked if they take the fixture room though. It won't fit in one trailer...

After infant transition, I've been getting a lot of discontinuted/no located (no future pogs) infant displays. I'm talking carseats, high chairs, and 1 crib. Why Target, why?

After infant transition, I've been getting a lot of discontinuted/no located (no future pogs) infant displays. I'm talking carseats, high chairs, and 1 crib. Why Target, why?

Baby360 here, not sure about you.

Two pallets of carseats, approximately 10 or so strollers/travel systems, and a crib, and maybe two things off of gear chain.

WHY

If they eliminate my position, that's fine. But that's it for me maintaining that fixtire room. No more sweeping up all the trash. No more ordering all the fundamentals we need. No more .... "Unknown, can you help me find that thingy I need." Nope, not this girl.

Yeah if it happens I'll lie and say they took away my SAP access.

Yeah if it happens I'll lie and say they took away my SAP access.

No need to lie. I'm part of the modernization pilot and once they switched my job code to gm expert, my SAP access went away. But the silver lining is that my HR and STL switched me back to signing after they found out.

No need to lie. I'm part of the modernization pilot and once they switched my job code to gm expert, my SAP access went away. But the silver lining is that my HR and STL switched me back to signing after they found out.

...Yeah my STL 100% would give me SAP access back if it went away.

I feel like even though these positions are eliminated, there's still going to be goto folks for certain tasks.

This is true. If it goes away at my store, they'll make me VM and then just keep me as signing.

Back