MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Haven't checked but FUCKING AGAIN? Last set we didnt get it. What the fuck is wrong with Maybelline?

Also the brand guide for Auden and Colsie I found.in email. Colsie is basically thot clothes, advertsied as "blurring the line between outerwear and intinates"

RIP Gilligan O'Malley, Ava and Viv (for intimates and sleep) and Xhiliration.

I'm seriously hoping they fix their seam issues with the new brands because if I try on one more bra with a puckered seam that ends right at the nipple, someone may lose an eye.

Should probably figure out if Plano or softlines is going to set this launch at my store. I'm gunning for softlines, we still have serious aversions to that floorpad ever since Lace set last year.

Last edited:
I'm seriously hoping they fix their seam issues with the new brands because if I try on one more bra with a puckered seam that ends right at the nipple, someone may lose an eye.

Should probably figure out if Plano or softlines is going to set this launch at my store. I'm running for softlines, we still have serious aversions to that floorpad ever since Lace set last year.

How bad was Lace

How bad was Lace

Overall, it really wasn't much different than a regular intimates reset, except for the panties which now need to be folded into drawers. HUGE PITA. What threw us for a loop was that we were considered one of the test stores so corporate came in after we set and basically redid everything we just did. Multiple times. And our VM was still pretty new at the time and she did not feel like Plano "understood" her and was frustrated with our process so that unnecessarily added to the stressful environment.

Signing was fairly simple to put up, though the signs that hang on the slatted mannequin wall I ended up having to jury rig because the holder they sent wasn't the right size. Hopefully they've fixed that problem. If not, I can provide pics of my solution. Also, the large banners that hang between bras on the backwall are crap and will break off eventually, I haven't bothered to try to come up with a fix for those yet.

Overall, it really wasn't much different than a regular intimates reset, except for the panties which now need to be folded into drawers. HUGE PITA. What threw us for a loop was that we were considered one of the test stores so corporate came in after we set and basically redid everything we just did. Multiple times. And our VM was still pretty new at the time and she did not feel like Plano "understood" her and was frustrated with our process so that unnecessarily added to the stressful environment.

Signing was fairly simple to put up, though the signs that hang on the slatted mannequin wall I ended up having to jury rig because the holder they sent wasn't the right size. Hopefully they've fixed that problem. If not, I can provide pics of my solution. Also, the large banners that hang between bras on the backwall are crap and will break off eventually, I haven't bothered to try to come up with a fix for those yet.

Hm.

Our backwall is package panties ATM. Where do those end up going

Hm.

Our backwall is package panties ATM. Where do those end up going

Ours moved to one of the 12 ft i-frames we kept. Which we are supposed to have swapped out for 2 white frames but haven't yet. The wall is all bras now. The adjacency maps for Lace should be on WorkBench, I just viewed ours today.

This might be a dumb questions but I’m having some trouble and got zero training in price change labels. I’ve always just gone into store apps and printed based off due date but we have so many BR price changes that I’m unable to scroll down and print any labels. It’s there an easier way then printing one by one?

This might be a dumb questions but I’m having some trouble and got zero training in price change labels. I’ve always just gone into store apps and printed based off due date but we have so many BR price changes that I’m unable to scroll down and print any labels. It’s there an easier way then printing one by one?

You should be able to go to the next page by hitting the Page Down button.

You should be able to go to the next page by hitting the Page Down button.
I can only see about 10 options and only those 10. I have been able to work around the backroom changes and only work the labels but now all 10 are backroom pulls and it won’t let me arrow down but I know there are labels to work

For those setting beauty ISM my Neutrogena shelftalkers were too big! And I think they may have even sent the wrong 12x12 as well as they are solid not clear

Are the new Men's Grooming 1ft shelves basically just cosmetics fixtures in a different color?

I can only see about 10 options and only those 10. I have been able to work around the backroom changes and only work the labels but now all 10 are backroom pulls and it won’t let me arrow down but I know there are labels to work
I access the labels through store applications on the computer in TSC or in the fixture room by opening the Price Change Workload. You should be able to view each day to see what labels are due by aisle locations or if the POG is not tied, it'll list labels needing to be worked for that particular planogram. I think this is what you are asking.

Just looked at my male shave pog today. Super pissed. Sometime in the last year they sent an updated pog for it that removed all the baskets on the bottom and rearranged everything. So I recycled the baskets. Guess what they are adding back in to the new pog? The fucking baskets. And changing the pog back to what it looked like before. WTF corporate!?! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just looked at my male shave pog today. Super pissed. Sometime in the last year they sent an updated pog for it that removed all the baskets on the bottom and rearranged everything. So I recycled the baskets. Guess what they are adding back in to the new pog? The fucking baskets. And changing the pog back to what it looked like before. WTF corporate!?! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I have a bottom row of baskets and a second row of pushers since pptl insisted even though it doesn't work. Glad the baskets are coming back.

I access the labels through store applications on the computer in TSC or in the fixture room by opening the Price Change Workload. You should be able to view each day to see what labels are due by aisle locations or if the POG is not tied, it'll list labels needing to be worked for that particular planogram. I think this is what you are asking.
That’s what I do but the screen is full on backroom pulls that need to be done and ticketed and I can’t scroll pasted those to get to the more recent due dates

That’s what I do but the screen is full on backroom pulls that need to be done and ticketed and I can’t scroll pasted those to get to the more recent due dates

Find this grouping of keys on the keyboard and press Page Down. It will take you to the next page. Continue to press this key until you find the most current labels needing printing (hopefully it's just on the second page though, because otherwise.... yikes that's a lot late!).

My biggest issue is gonna be "not enough signholders".

Only missing 3 electric dental displays and 1 electric shave. Only 2 Maybelline signs missing too, and all properly sized pushers. It went pre well.

I do Pixi/Inline Brush/Milani/Covergirl/Glitter/Kids tomorrow so that good streak is TBD.

My biggest issue is gonna be "not enough signholders".

Only missing 3 electric dental displays and 1 electric shave. Only 2 Maybelline signs missing too, and all properly sized pushers. It went pre well.

I do Pixi/Inline Brush/Milani/Covergirl/Glitter/Kids tomorrow so that good streak is TBD.

I haven't come across any displays for dental or electric shave yet. Must be hiding somewhere.

My only signholder missing going into tomorrow is a 12x36 for Loreal. I have an entire tub FULL of signholders and fixtures that I don't need and have no room to store. Only 2 pogs left to set for cosmetics and an entire valley of dental care. Then on to sporting goods!

Speaking of, why did they not send the storewide backer last transition for sporting goods when everything moved around? Not thrilled with having to take peghooks down to swap that out.

I haven't come across any displays for dental or electric shave yet. Must be hiding somewhere.

My only signholder missing going into tomorrow is a 12x36 for Loreal. I have an entire tub FULL of signholders and fixtures that I don't need and have no room to store. Only 2 pogs left to set for cosmetics and an entire valley of dental care. Then on to sporting goods!

Speaking of, why did they not send the storewide backer last transition for sporting goods when everything moved around? Not thrilled with having to take peghooks down to swap that out.

My BrTL admits that best practice is "backstock the displays" but then just puts them in the fixture room because that makes more sense.

It's how we get missing displays on the floor quicker.

View attachment 7160
Find this grouping of keys on the keyboard and press Page Down. It will take you to the next page. Continue to press this key until you find the most current labels needing printing (hopefully it's just on the second page though, because otherwise.... yikes that's a lot late!).
Wow I feel dumb now... thank you!

Back