MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I haven't come across any displays for dental or electric shave yet. Must be hiding somewhere.

My only signholder missing going into tomorrow is a 12x36 for Loreal. I have an entire tub FULL of signholders and fixtures that I don't need and have no room to store. Only 2 pogs left to set for cosmetics and an entire valley of dental care. Then on to sporting goods!

Speaking of, why did they not send the storewide backer last transition for sporting goods when everything moved around? Not thrilled with having to take peghooks down to swap that out.
I have a ton of extra fixtures but the transition communication said to keep all fixtures until August when the new brand launches.... I ended up putting them in repacks and palletizing then in steel

Wow I feel dumb now... thank you!

Sometimes a visual helps the most!

I have a ton of extra fixtures but the transition communication said to keep all fixtures until August when the new brand launches.... I ended up putting them in repacks and palletizing then in steel

Hmm.....I did not see that in the communication. I will reread it again before tossing anything. But honestly, I have no desire to sit on a pallet of crappy fixtures that long. We are a very space constrained backroom so we don't have the space to give for this.

Hmm.....I did not see that in the communication. I will reread it again before tossing anything. But honestly, I have no desire to sit on a pallet of crappy fixtures that long. We are a very space constrained backroom so we don't have the space to give for this.
I read that, but I'm not gonna need any of the small pushers or dividers for this. I'm sure it will be about a pallet of boxes. I may have room if I use the shelf wall.... I've got extra 22" up there for my own storage why not cosmetics? Anyone know the weight max for that wall?

Anyone set Men's Grooming yet? I have transcend lighting but POGs do not state where they go. Any insights would be grateful.

Try being small format with 18 steel spaces and no fixture room ;)

I'm having trouble setting the Flamingo EC. The brackets don't fit in to the pet board
Anyone have issues with setting the flamingo end cap?? I can’t find the backer and I can’t even get the brackets in the peg board
I'm having trouble setting the Flamingo EC. The brackets don't fit in to the peg board

Anyone know what this goes to? I have no instruction sheet or direction

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_094336.jpg
    IMG_20190206_094336.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
Pic please...

jWquRMd.jpg

Anyone else overcome with how dusty cosmetics is? We went through a whole box of sniffers just yesterday. As we moved the shelves in Maybelline, we dusted out the pushers. Disgusting. All it would take is once a week going through. But no hours for that I guess.

Back