MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone set Men's Grooming yet? I have transcend lighting but POGs do not state where they go. Any insights would be grateful.
The magnetic light strip? I think they go on Mens Premium A and Mens Premium B. at least for my store. had to type in the part number on the zebra to see the pogs that it was on. I am just putting them under the shelves.

The fixture guide called for them on the male soap, we put them on the back of the header bar since it looked like there was a glow there in the VA. We have way more than we need so we might just put them on both.

Did anyone receive their ceiling clips for the light displays? I wasn't here to break down the pallet so I have no idea if we ever got it

For those with beauty blowout. Did you receive any headers for Loreal, Revlon, Physical Formula, Makeup Geek (sent me wrong version?)

I noticed some dont show up in the pog when I audited, some says reserve.

For those with beauty blowout. Did you receive any headers for Loreal, Revlon, Physical Formula, Makeup Geek (sent me wrong version?)

I noticed some dont show up in the pog when I audited, some says reserve.

MakeUpGeek sent wrong version. I recycled anything I didn't receive.

ZQgUB7Y.jpg

CLEAN

Did anyone receive their ceiling clips for the light displays? I wasn't here to break down the pallet so I have no idea if we ever got it
Ours supposedly came in DTS on Saturday or when the receiver wasn’t there.... but we’re pretty sure someone put them close to our crc or salvage and they disappeared. The STL said he saw them. Tiny box with a label that said “clips” or whatever.

Has anyone received their mops/brooms pegs? I just mysupported them cuz.. yeah. Not gonna set without them. Boo.

That looks great! I have so many soft lines quads tables and other nonsense in front of everything that I can’t even think of getting to that right now...
anyone else have an idea of how to get the team to communicate if they need stuff? It’s silly for everyone to have to look up every single piece of information on workbench if they could just write a note... or just tossing it if it’s trash. Half of our fixture room is actual broken stuff. It’s not like I can fix a broken label holder. Haha

Back