MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Ours supposedly came in DTS on Saturday or when the receiver wasn’t there.... but we’re pretty sure someone put them close to our crc or salvage and they disappeared. The STL said he saw them. Tiny box with a label that said “clips” or whatever.

Has anyone received their mops/brooms pegs? I just mysupported them cuz.. yeah. Not gonna set without them. Boo.

That came in like a month ago DTS.

Nothing on the signing pallet for clips or adapters (you will only get adapters if you have track lighting above your flat). I ended up using a regular spider clip and a 12 inch wire to make my own clip. Wrapped the wire around the ceiling fixture holder and clipped both ends into the spider clip, then attached to the ceiling like normal.

Was so glad I was able to get everything moved around on the flat in one day and get the displays/signing up. Was worried it would take two.

Nothing on the signing pallet for clips or adapters (you will only get adapters if you have track lighting above your flat). I ended up using a regular spider clip and a 12 inch wire to make my own clip. Wrapped the wire around the ceiling fixture holder and clipped both ends into the spider clip, then attached to the ceiling like normal.

Was so glad I was able to get everything moved around on the flat in one day and get the displays/signing up. Was worried it would take two.

Sorry, spider clip?

For clarification purposes, who is responsible for setting the Valentine floral by the check lanes. Particularly the set that had the pallet corners which held the cardboard poles that held the ISM. I assembled the bits and pieces of ISM, ready to go, but apparently I am now also a florist, according to a really stressed out tl. I find a lot of "you touched it last, so now you have to do the entire project". Hard to do with no hours to do so.

I think it's an ASANTS thing. At my store any floral that comes in is for the grocery TL to put out. I build the signing for it after she has everything in place. Pretty sure at this point though, I will not build any of it at all, doesn't seem worth it for 4 days and I've got bigger things to attend to. So if she wants it up, she can build it.

Anyone know if those little plastic clips that go on the "knuckle" signholders are able to be ordered by themselves? Can't find an item number, would be super useful if I could get some of those because I only have a few signs left that have them.

About to do the home flat ceiling lights and I maintain that these are all fucking hideous

I did mine yesterday. Had to use ceiling wire and clips. STL doesn't like the gap between the canopy and the ceiling but there's no better way to set it as far as I'm aware.

It looks like 18th century fishing equipment hanging from the ceiling.

YES.

Re organized the soft lines peg bins today. Unboxed everything. Put up one of the CSE for seasonal and did the back wall next Gen. Signage. Grill flat tomorrow.

Next week is going to be insanely easy

Tried to mysupport the missing fabric CSE in softline and they redirected it to the concern team? Like WHYYYY?! I just need the damn part number or someone to send them. Mind you this is the CSE team that replied.

And history has shown me that concern team will rarely reply.

Tried to mysupport the missing fabric CSE in softline and they redirected it to the concern team? Like WHYYYY?! I just need the damn part number or someone to send them. Mind you this is the CSE team that replied.

Oh yeah I need to do that

Thanks for the reminder, though I expect nothing will come of it.

Back