MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Yeah originally we were told we'd all carry on as normal, just hidden as something else in the schedule. But I guess something changed when the STL started getting detailed. They have briefed my PPTL, but he's not able to tell us a lot of the specifics yet. He really wasn't even supposed to tell us the general stuff, but I already knew about a lot of it from here so he did confirm a few things and give a few ideas of what I might do. And anything I suggested that I might actually like doing wasn't going to happen. So we'll see..

Yeah it's a bunch of nonsense that they're gonna drag it out.

Tick tock, thots, the cat's out of the bag.

Haven't had a signing shift in two weeks, just been confined to one area zoning/pulling batches then working on truck stuff. Funny how signing pallets keep coming in though when nobody's going to go through them. Next week I'm not even scheduled part of my Sunday for the ad so I guess it's over? 2020 pay increase can't come sooner.

Haven't had a signing shift in two weeks, just been confined to one area zoning/pulling batches then working on truck stuff. Funny how signing pallets keep coming in though when nobody's going to go through them. Next week I'm not even scheduled part of my Sunday for the ad so I guess it's over? 2020 pay increase can't come sooner.
Of course ASANTS, but doesn't your store have Stationary transition next week? We are completely moving all aisles but 1! New fixtures and everything. Huge moves! And you're not involved with locating and organizing the signing pallets?! That's just messed up! Until we are told we are completely disolved (Presentation Team/Signing Tm) we are still business as usual. Someone has to do the work! I would love for anyone else to step into our shoes right now but no one wants to step up to the plate. So, we keep plugging along till someone tells us to stop.

Of course ASANTS, but doesn't your store have Stationary transition next week? We are completely moving all aisles but 1! New fixtures and everything. Huge moves! And you're not involved with locating and organizing the signing pallets?! That's just messed up! Until we are told we are completely disolved (Presentation Team/Signing Tm) we are still business as usual. Someone has to do the work! I would love for anyone else to step into our shoes right now but no one wants to step up to the plate. So, we keep plugging along till someone tells us to stop.

If it ever finally get to the point where I am told to stop and things start to go to shit, I'm going to find or make a red t-shirt with "I TOLD YOU SO" and an eye roll emoji on it and wear that sucker. All. The. Time.

I didn't get that many new fixtures for stationary. The entertaining fixtures will arrive late in April apparently.

Anyone know what the 3/10 cloud island shipper is for? Cant find the pog for it.

Crap. I forgot all about that. Was due this week and I'm off tomorrow. I couldn't find the pog for it either and I had set it aside to ask around, but got pulled 10 other directions throughout the week. Oh well.

I’m doing mine without any presentation team help. I’ll let you guys know how it goes, but I’m not worried. Planned it out more than the presentation TL would have lol

My pog team does that half the time🤷‍♀️
I do it occasionally but at the end of the day as long as your labels are put in order I don’t care that much. The one reverse standard thing I messed up on was I’ve printed my labels before tying it in reverse so my labels were all messed up and I couldn’t figure out why for a second...

I do it occasionally but at the end of the day as long as your labels are put in order I don’t care that much. The one reverse standard thing I messed up on was I’ve printed my labels before tying it in reverse so my labels were all messed up and I couldn’t figure out why for a second...

It's fine until you have a revision for an aisle like boys action. Maybe half the pegs change. It can be a real pain. Add in that what should be set in a certain way isn't.

It always confuses the heck out of my inbound team if the label strips are one direction and the pegs count the opposite. 🤦‍♀️

Back