MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Of course ASANTS, but doesn't your store have Stationary transition next week? We are completely moving all aisles but 1! New fixtures and everything. Huge moves! And you're not involved with locating and organizing the signing pallets?! That's just messed up! Until we are told we are completely disolved (Presentation Team/Signing Tm) we are still business as usual. Someone has to do the work! I would love for anyone else to step into our shoes right now but no one wants to step up to the plate. So, we keep plugging along till someone tells us to stop.
If it ever finally get to the point where I am told to stop and things start to go to shit, I'm going to find or make a red t-shirt with "I TOLD YOU SO" and an eye roll emoji on it and wear that sucker. All. The. Time.

Of course ASANTS, but doesn't your store have Stationary transition next week? We are completely moving all aisles but 1! New fixtures and everything. Huge moves! And you're not involved with locating and organizing the signing pallets?! That's just messed up! Until we are told we are completely disolved (Presentation Team/Signing Tm) we are still business as usual. Someone has to do the work! I would love for anyone else to step into our shoes right now but no one wants to step up to the plate. So, we keep plugging along till someone tells us to stop.
I didn't get that many new fixtures for stationary. The entertaining fixtures will arrive late in April apparently.

GreasyGary

Presentation/Signing
Anyone know what the 3/10 cloud island shipper is for? Cant find the pog for it.
Crap. I forgot all about that. Was due this week and I'm off tomorrow. I couldn't find the pog for it either and I had set it aside to ask around, but got pulled 10 other directions throughout the week. Oh well.

busyzoningtoys

Closing Lead
I’m doing mine without any presentation team help. I’ll let you guys know how it goes, but I’m not worried. Planned it out more than the presentation TL would have lol

PackAndCry

The request has been cleared.
I think one of my fears letting team members outside of plano set--is them setting a reverse aisle of pegs as standard. Don't let me down team!
Oh god, that'll be really rough for stores that don't have any battleships left.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
My pog team does that half the time🤷‍♀️
I do it occasionally but at the end of the day as long as your labels are put in order I don’t care that much. The one reverse standard thing I messed up on was I’ve printed my labels before tying it in reverse so my labels were all messed up and I couldn’t figure out why for a second...

I do it occasionally but at the end of the day as long as your labels are put in order I don’t care that much. The one reverse standard thing I messed up on was I’ve printed my labels before tying it in reverse so my labels were all messed up and I couldn’t figure out why for a second...
It's fine until you have a revision for an aisle like boys action. Maybe half the pegs change. It can be a real pain. Add in that what should be set in a certain way isn't.

signingminion

WAVing in the air like I just don't care
It always confuses the heck out of my inbound team if the label strips are one direction and the pegs count the opposite. 🤦‍♀️

signingminion

WAVing in the air like I just don't care
I'll usually fix it if I catch it but sometimes it's brought to my attention after the fact and I forget to fix it. It's funny how much it trips people up just counting right justified.
Right? Especially since it's not perfectly in order anyway... just look for the right location, lol.