MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

How long has it taken y'all to do the two dump bins and the two focals? It'll be about 7 hours for me and I feel like I've been doing this too long

It's Monday at 4pm and nothing built. I can't go into specifics, but someone that's salaried at my store put the pallets somewhere unattainable until today. But hey, that's clearly MY fault because I'll still ultimately be held accountable for why everything isn't finished this week.

Nevermind any of the facts that I tried to explain to anyone that would listen that we should have been building last week. It's warning a child not to touch a red hot stove. Don't do it. Don't do it. But they have to find out for themselves.

Put up most of the overheads today, and those BTC ones around the store are seriously going to kill somebody. Heaviest ones I can remember in a while and only being supported by two cables... had to double up one of them that was hanging right above a futon display or I couldn't sleep at night.

What do these look like? I only have the ones that go over the bulk bins.

It's Monday at 4pm and nothing built. I can't go into specifics, but someone that's salaried at my store put the pallets somewhere unattainable until today. But hey, that's clearly MY fault because I'll still ultimately be held accountable for why everything isn't finished this week.

Nevermind any of the facts that I tried to explain to anyone that would listen that we should have been building last week. It's warning a child not to touch a red hot stove. Don't do it. Don't do it. But they have to find out for themselves.

Your blood must boil everyday. I would feel the same.

Yeah they didn't send me any dump bins. Also didn't send a few of the shippers I needed, and a couple of other fun mixups.

I got lucky. I got the back half of the dump bin I'm missing, and it had the STATH.03916.24836 whatever number on it, so I instantly MySupported.

Everybody pushes tomorrow but me :D

Anyone here got a photo of what the locker t-frame is meant to look like? POG images are not a good reference to go by.

Regarding FOS overhead. Careful which string attachment you use.

20190707_054444.jpg

Left is used to dangle the flat, little stars to the bottom of built stars. Right 6" ones are to connect 2 built stars together so that it angles.

They don't clearly tell you which is which until the last step when it is already hooked to ceiling.

Back