MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone know what the hours mentioned in the June addendum for non-pog signing and fixture room upkeep are listed as?

Apparently leadership at my store isn't seeing them on their breakdown so that's why they haven't been using them.
I think its 10 hours. My store isn't giving me those hours either 😭

Isn't it funny how even though it was typed out in the addendum in English, the people in management, with college degrees no less, can't schedule those hours? So incompetent.

The line I got was that it falls under Presentation workload so it's just mixed in with the pog work and that I should just find the time to do the non-pog ISM instead of getting shift tagged as Signing. Sure, yup, I'll get right on that. 🙄

The line I got was that it falls under Presentation workload so it's just mixed in with the pog work and that I should just find the time to do the non-pog ISM instead of getting shift tagged as Signing. Sure, yup, I'll get right on that. 🙄

Right. As I'm setting the aircare pog, which was forecasted at 6.5 hours lolololol, I'll just jump on all the other store signing. Anyone who could set, pull, backstock, change ALL capacities and ALL sfc in 6.5 hours is a liar. Ours took no less than 13 hours.

Right. As I'm setting the aircare pog, which was forecasted at 6.5 hours lolololol, I'll just jump on all the other store signing. Anyone who could set, pull, backstock, change ALL capacities and ALL sfc in 6.5 hours is a liar. Ours took no less than 13 hours.
There are definitely some that don’t give you enough time but I feel a lot of them are generous and I find myself not needing all the time allotted. Also technically gen merch TMs should be pulling until they update the adjacency calendar to align with modernization. Backroom was supposed to pull all Plano pogs before. Granted I know that wasn’t always done but adjacency calendar has never accounted for pull time.

man, that's shitty. i'm at least getting 16 hours a week just for signing but i can already tell that no one else is going to do their damn signing because it's already starting to pile up and it's only been a little over two weeks since i've stopped "officially" being signing.

though it doesn't stop everyone in the damn store from referring to me as "signing first name" or "first name in signing" on the walkie lol.

on a brighter note, i'm still able to order for now, so at least there's that. i placed an order a few days ago for a bunch of stuff we needed.

There are definitely some that don’t give you enough time but I feel a lot of them are generous and I find myself not needing all the time allotted. Also technically gen merch TMs should be pulling until they update the adjacency calendar to align with modernization. Backroom was supposed to pull all Plano pogs before. Granted I know that wasn’t always done but adjacency calendar has never accounted for pull time.

I agree. But any extra time is eaten up by changing capacities and sfq's. Is that accounted for on the adjacency. So, in addition to setting, pulling, pushing, and backstocking, we now have to do that. But tbh, we don't have time for all that. Example, the Maybelline revision. It would take hours to update all that.

Management just lies when it's convenient. If I go to the SD and ask, "Is changing capacities accounted for in the adjacency times," I'd bet I'd hear .... "Of course it is." Just a flat out lie.

Been told that 'apparently there may be signing hours available coming soon' so I'll have to be splitting my workcenter with that, although I'm sure it's been available for a while and they just didn't bother checking. Fantastic, I'm going to be stuck cleaning up the fixture room that's been left to shambles for the last 6 months going through 6 months of signing, and on the days I actually get to go back to my workcenter it's sure to be hell because nobody competent is ever put there on my days off. More reshop and overpush, backroom aisle looking like crap more often, just what I wanted.

Exactly. It took me about that long too and the GM TM for that area did most of the pull since it dropped into her auto, lol.

man, that's shitty. i'm at least getting 16 hours a week just for signing but i can already tell that no one else is going to do their damn signing because it's already starting to pile up and it's only been a little over two weeks since i've stopped "officially" being signing.

though it doesn't stop everyone in the damn store from referring to me as "signing first name" or "first name in signing" on the walkie lol.

One of these days I'm going to answer on the walkie that SigningLady doesn't work here anymore, but GMLady can try to answer your question. 🤣

Why is mydevice not showing sign locations when scanned

It keeps saying "not sold at your store" but if I manually go to the POG there they are

Back