MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Stores had them last year ? Ours were delivered this week. Having difficulty getting them installed. If not set, that’s 12 pogs not tied on TWT for this week, sigh.

My ETL got an email regarding signing hours last week and said their going to work on giving me 10-12 hours dedicated to signing in the next week or two. I won't believe it till I see it.
You're supposed to receive 10-12 weekly under the Presentation workcenter for non-ISM signing and fixture room maintaining

Took two and a half hours to hang everything and dispose of the old stuff.

I did not do varying heights lmao

Took two and a half hours to hang everything and dispose of the old stuff.

I did not do varying heights lmao
I will eventually get to putting them up. I built them last week, but never had the time to hang them. The only signing day I had this week was 5hrs spent trying to fix all the BTS mistakes. Though I doubt it matters, no leaders even notice the overheads anyway. Could have nothing there for weeks before anything gets mentioned to me.

They can add a keyword to the presentation hours like ism or sgn, if they care enough to make sure you are able to actually do signing.

Oh, I know they can shift tag it as signing, but they won't. My SD basically told me to for it in where I can.

I will eventually get to putting them up. I built them last week, but never had the time to hang them. The only signing day I had this week was 5hrs spent trying to fix all the BTS mistakes. Though I doubt it matters, no leaders even notice the overheads anyway. Could have nothing there for weeks before anything gets mentioned to me.

My plan is to wait until it gets called out that we don't have it up. I don't currently have 2+ hours to deal it anyway.

They can add a keyword to the presentation hours like ism or sgn, if they care enough to make sure you are able to actually do signing.

this is what my store does. i get 16 hours a week for signing that are keyworded as signing under presentation, and it's usually my last two shifts of the week. the rest of the time i'm either presentation or gm.

yeah, SUPPOSED to. I can pretty much guarantee that didn't happen for most stores.
I am starting to think I could save some time if If i just break down the signing pallet next to the baler and toss the signing that no one is doing in their dept's. Also wondering who is going to toss the outdated signing out in the fixture room. Mmm who would've thunk this would happen ? Lol

Only signing hours I've gotten in the last 4 months were last week.

I'm guessing half the signing we get I throw away. Today, I threw away any signing from 7-7 or before. I don't even bother opening it anymore. If anyone asks, I just say, it's been two weeks, why wasn't it done? Seems to quell any further comments.

Back