MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

OMG, this makes me want to weep for the travesty that is our fixture room. And the thought of Softlines having their own? Yes, yes, a thousand times YES, and please give ME the hours to maintain it.

I've yet to see any hours to maintain the fixture room as stated in the addendum. I would never touch if except that as a presentation tm, we use it more than anyone else. So, if it becomes a disaster, it effects us more than someone in Starbucks. The maintenance falls disproportionately on us.

We kicked Softlines out. They now keep their crap in the back of the training room.
Then what happens when HR has to lead an orientation or host a district meeting/training? This is the problem I’ve been dealing with ever since AMP became a thing.. They’ve completely taken over the room and now I have to scramble to clean it for district meetings. 😒

Every store should be getting them for the patio set this year. Supposedly they’ll be used year round for something. The pictures in the addendum looked like the old ones so I wasn’t hopeful but if they’re actually that much better I’m excited

They are a lot better. More sturdy. The back of the c rail is like the bars with holes we use for the hanging patio furniture. Then the dividers plug right into the holes. The dividers aren't constantly sliding and the c rail doesn't feel like its going to fall apart.

Every store should be getting them for the patio set this year. Supposedly they’ll be used year round for something. The pictures in the addendum looked like the old ones so I wasn’t hopeful but if they’re actually that much better I’m excited

Ok, I'll check the addendum tomorrow. I remember reading they'd be used year round too and didn't see how that was possible. Excited to be able to toss all my old c-rails!!

They are a lot better. More sturdy. The back of the c rail is like the bars with holes we use for the hanging patio furniture. Then the dividers plug right into the holes. The dividers aren't constantly sliding and the c rail doesn't feel like its going to fall apart.

I like the sound of these!!!!

I can imagine that if they work well for patio, that the next home reset, they get more to go on area rugs.

I do want a pic tho.

Oooh, those dividers look kinda flimsy. I don't think they'll stand up to too many umbrellas/rugs being shoved in very well.

OMG, this makes me want to weep for the travesty that is our fixture room. And the thought of Softlines having their own? Yes, yes, a thousand times YES, and please give ME the hours to maintain it.
I never said it’s maintained. Lol. Their fixture room looks like shit 24/7. It’s a dump.

Then what happens when HR has to lead an orientation or host a district meeting/training? This is the problem I’ve been dealing with ever since AMP became a thing.. They’ve completely taken over the room and now I have to scramble to clean it for district meetings. 😒
We have a divider wall and each side has its own door.

Looking for the SAP order number for the aisle number sign. Where it says G32. Searched Go Kart they only had white aisle signs. Thanks.

Attachments

• Grocery_aislenumber.jpg
    Grocery_aislenumber.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 57
No mention from anyone storeside except for the pml about the fixture room refresh. I'd bet my paycheck my SD tries to use the hours somewhere else.

Looking for the SAP order number for the aisle number sign. Where it says G32. Searched Go Kart they only had white aisle signs. Thanks.
I just ordered a ton of gray numbering. I can get you the specific numbers Friday but if you just search “g1-99” or any section letter it should pop up. You’ll get white and gray both horizontal and vertical numbers. They’re all there.

have the white numbers always existed? i mysupported this a few months ago asking about it because a grocery team lead wanted to know if we could get white numbers vs the grey numbers for the grey headers in grocery and mysupport told me they didn't exist lol.

have the white numbers always existed? i mysupported this a few months ago asking about it because a grocery team lead wanted to know if we could get white numbers vs the grey numbers for the grey headers in grocery and mysupport told me they didn't exist lol.
They exist. They’re used in small formats. We had red headers with white letters and just got new white headers with gray letters. I’ve ordered both on GoCart before.

They exist. They’re used in small formats. We had red headers with white letters and just got new white headers with gray letters. I’ve ordered both on GoCart before.

those LIARS. that's good to know, though, thanks! we have the new white headers everywhere except in grocery theyre a dark grey and the grey letters do not show up well on them at all.

Who's bright idea was it to have a mini patio flat (2 tables, bench, 8 chairs, 5x7 rug) in a 4x10 section?!?!

It's leaving maybe 2-3ft of walking space between aisles because pushing in chairs is very difficult for guests it seems.

They could have at least mention there would be displays in entertaining so I would have left more footage space, but too late.

/rant

Who's bright idea was it to have a mini patio flat (2 tables, bench, 8 chairs, 5x7 rug) in a 4x10 section?!?!

It's leaving maybe 2-3ft of walking space between aisles because pushing in chairs is very difficult for guests it seems.

They could have at least mention there would be displays in entertaining so I would have left more footage space, but too late.

/rant

People who don't shop at Target.

Back