MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

They are basically turning the VM position into signing as well now. They are becoming responsible for more of the non-pog ISM. My VM relies on me for a lot of assistance, but he's going to need to figure this out for himself as I am very busy with presentation stuff now.

I'm not scheduled any signing at all. So I guess the vm will be taking down all the OH's. And last year during and after our modernization, the only time I'd be scheduled signing on the schedule was during major sets. Zero time each week, unlike what the addendum says I made it work by going back there and sorting pallets, tidying up the fixture room, etc. But I think no more. I got no thanks or support from any management. So if they don't care, why should I?

They are basically turning the VM position into signing as well now. They are becoming responsible for more of the non-pog ISM. My VM relies on me for a lot of assistance, but he's going to need to figure this out for himself as I am very busy with presentation stuff now.

honestly bonkers to me. where do they think the vm is going to have the time? at least at my store my vm is constantly swamped with work.

honestly bonkers to me. where do they think the vm is going to have the time? at least at my store my vm is constantly swamped with work.

I guess that falls under "Not my problem." I mean seriously, what sort of nincompoop company designs, creates, manufactures, and ships all this signing just to see it tossed? What a waste of money. I know at my sister store, ZERO Christmas signing OH's got put up. All in the compactor now.

How is that cost effective? So if Brian can't figure that out, then whatever.

Does anyone have the # for the meat bunker graphic? It should be magnetic that goes on the wall of the coolers above the meat bunker.

Not the header ISM.

Am I the only one missing valentine table covers? It's not in the gifting table box nor is it in the instructions parts list. F

Am I the only one missing valentine table covers? It's not in the gifting table box nor is it in the instructions parts list. F

I'll get back to you later in the week :p

Does the Valentine's table use the undertable cardboard thing from Christmas?

So fun fact! My dumbass STL in her obsession with clearing out as much clearance as possible threw it away.

That sucks. If it's anything like last year, it will carry over after Valentine till end of Easter

Edit: End of Easter

Last edited:
We are stumped, they want Cat litter and Greenies back in seasonal on the pallets run pog but we don't get how It says on the paperwork to put the greenies and cat litter on the same 4ft pallet but is the greenies a shipper or is it an actual gondola?

We are stumped, they want Cat litter and Greenies back in seasonal on the pallets run pog but we don't get how It says on the paperwork to put the greenies and cat litter on the same 4ft pallet but is the greenies a shipper or is it an actual gondola?
It’s a 4ft half pallet shipper

Back