MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Scan item, print signs and label, 7x11.

Then go to signs and label on the Mywork menu, connect to print and select the batch you just created.

If you’re talking about the target circle 7x11s you can only print those if there is a sign number provided but typically you can’t.
Just the regular sale sign but it not for one item.
I tried typing in the sign number but nothing comes up. So in this case what do you do if you need multiples of the same sign for a promotion?

Just the regular sale sign but it not for one item.
I tried typing in the sign number but nothing comes up. So in this case what do you do if you need multiples of the same sign for a promotion?
If its for a specific area try going to the pog then hitting sign audit. Sometimes the generic sale 7x11s will populate to print that way

So no specifics on what exactly we are supposed to be throwing away/recycling? I do have stuff I have been meaning to toss, but my fixture room is relatively organized already. We get compliments all the time on how clean and organized it is by people from corporate and other vendors.

And TWO pallets of new signs!?!

My store also only has two presentation experts. And we are the two that keep that fixture room clean. FML. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So no specifics on what exactly we are supposed to be throwing away/recycling? I do have stuff I have been meaning to toss, but my fixture room is relatively organized already. We get compliments all the time on how clean and organized it is by people from corporate and other vendors.

My store also only has two presentation experts. And we are the two that keep that fixture room clean. FML. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seems excessive way to make people clean their fixture room? Also why not just tell store to order to ensure they have x number of this part numbers. I’m sure a lot of stores are going to have extra of whatever they’re sending

Seems excessive way to make people clean their fixture room? Also why not just tell store to order to ensure they have x number of this part numbers. I’m sure a lot of stores are going to have extra of whatever they’re sending

I'm going to be super pissed if they tell us to toss the price point digits. I just got us enough of all the correct ones to ensure all the endcaps have the correct ones up and have been showing people every time they ask for assistance with their endcap ISM. I would love to be told to toss all the extra Starting at, Under, and PRD signs, they resend them all anyway so why do I keep a shelf full of each?

I'm going to be super pissed if they tell us to toss the price point digits. I just got us enough of all the correct ones to ensure all the endcaps have the correct ones up and have been showing people every time they ask for assistance with their endcap ISM. I would love to be told to toss all the extra Starting at, Under, and PRD signs, they resend them all anyway so why do I keep a shelf full of each?
They just sent the white next gen headers to small formats so we could use price points since we could before with the small format headers. Also the addendum mentioned value SPP end caps for ODL this year so I can’t imagine they’d have you get rid of them. Of anything they’ll probably send more 🙄. That being said do you have the skinny short gondola signs for spp end caps? I can’t find the starting at or sale signs for the short endcap I have.

Talk to your PM, there's a link I found on their info.

I hope they do come up with a keep/ toss list!

It exists.

I feel like we just got this signing, why are they changing it again?

I'm slowly throwing all the unused Christmas signing away. All the toy OH's that were never put up, trash. Half of the 5 boxes of "Power Aisle" signing, gone. If I'd known all this signing corp sent was so optional (holiday hours on the front door, etc) I could have saved hundreds of hours the last 13 years and just thrown away all that signing too.

I'm slowly throwing all the unused Christmas signing away. All the toy OH's that were never put up, trash. Half of the 5 boxes of "Power Aisle" signing, gone. If I'd known all this signing corp sent was so optional (holiday hours on the front door, etc) I could have saved hundreds of hours the last 13 years and just thrown away all that signing too.

Oh, btw, NONE of the PA OH's got put up. I thought I'd play it safe and not throw all of them away. Just in case there is a big visit on the 23rd and the SD suddenly decides they need to be up.

Back